Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

_BullsEye_

IF-Sizzlerz

_BullsEye_

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Dear India forums owners if you are not able to satisfy all members of your forum then whats the meaning of no. 1 entertainment portal..It seems you guys are loyal to only one show then why not you guys change your forum name with that forum atleast this would be more justifiable..
Yesterday i read a thread where your admin Mr. Vijay said that we have lack of manpower and we trying our best for buzz related to each show..
So my question is that if you guys have lack of manpower then how a single show got 5 buzz article in  week??
That means you guys only covering that show and dosn't know anything about whats happening in other shows...
My POV is only that if you guys are not able to provide info about each show then atleast treat top 5 shows equally..
For your kind attention the other entertainment sites which have zero popularity as compared to this largest forum have much more buzz about each shows of telly..and when they provide buzz related to each show so frequently then its obvious that our expectations with this forum automatically goes higher. plzz don't disapoint us and care for the feelings of every fans not only one particular show.

For Example lets talk about show Qubool hai(QH) and its lead actor KSG--

Qubool Hai is a show which gains fantabulous fan following and trp from its begining.. every other site daily covers numerous of buzz related to this show.
India forums is the only one place where we found hardly 4 or 5 articles about this show in span of 4 months.
If i'm not wrong then Karan Singh Grover(main lead of QH) is an actor who ruled IF's TV celebrity charts  for around 3 years and he is one of the most talented and renowned actor in telly industry.. 
Atleast be fair with the actor whose show Dill Mill Gayye was one of the  main factor in popularity of your forum.

Even you guys failed to provide buzz article about most talked birthday of this month in telly ie. KSG's b'day so it is seriously a black mark in your image.
And one more thing don't take these matters casually it affects your image.When i come to know about your forum i was very glad but now it feels i made a mistake by joining this forum..This is not india forum this is a biased forum which is loyal to only few shows and celebrities.
So from my side its a humble request to do justice with your rapo and don't disappoint your members..

Edited by pikachuu123 - 23 February 2013 at 2:25pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

OoopseBeingSheldonlenageorgeblueflamesAditi_4ver-AarYaholic-Tahitien-moonenriquevisromyouth_showsfanKaBhiinloveSiddhi_ilovepyaarcrazy4KASH_ARiMinivillager00ranzshanakyasharansurbhiholic--MasterMind--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JaGo 'India-Forum' JaGo !!!!!!!!!!!!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ooopse

Ooopse

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with this thread india forum we want equality ...

youth_showsfan

IF-Sizzlerz

youth_showsfan

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i agree

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
WE WANT JUSTICE FOR KSG AND QH

Nice thread dear.

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 23 February 2013 at 2:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflames_BullsEye_

BeingSheldon

BeingSheldon

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
agreed with every line..

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

KaBhiinlove

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
we need justice plsss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflames

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Agree we need more frequent articles on QH AND KSG so that we get a chance to bring him on 1 place even but we don't get any articles only 

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
need equality and fair share for Qubool hai and KSG 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top