India's Best Dramebaaz
India's Best Dramebaaz

India-Forums

Heart throb Rithvik Dhanjani AT # 1 (Page 71)

Mario. Goldie
Mario.
Mario.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Shaileee *Hugs*

gr8 pics thanks Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

style14

Mario. Goldie
Mario.
Mario.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
^^ Aditi sorry for alte reply wow u do cooking too nice dear :)
style14 IF-Stunnerz
style14
style14

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binge

Loved the performances, especially the Bhagat Singh and Karan Purshoram one. ClapClapClap

Purvi-Shruti were funny. LOL My mom thought Purvi had replaced Ragini since we missed out the beginning.. she's like where is Ragini today?LOL

The performances were really good today.
 Ashu- Shruti act was so much fun. Finally getting to watch Ashu do something else besides the usual tyaag and crying. Hope she takes up a fun role after PR. PR is wasting both RD and Ashu.
RD and Ashu together are so cute. They are so comfortable with each other and Vivek acting like Narad Muni and complaining to AshuLOLLOL. Then in the Anamitra act , Purvi calls Arjun "Chaapar" (I forgot what exactly she called him) and him calling Purvi "chudail"LOLLOL  Our Tom and Jerry fighting in IBD tooLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanBingeblueocean_787

style14 IF-Stunnerz
style14
style14

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mario.

Shaileee *Hugs*

gr8 pics thanks Big smile

Hey MarioHug

Mario.

Mario. Goldie
Mario.
Mario.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Shailee how was IBD ??
Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by style14

Originally posted by Binge

Loved the performances, especially the Bhagat Singh and Karan Purshoram one. ClapClapClap

Purvi-Shruti were funny. LOL My mom thought Purvi had replaced Ragini since we missed out the beginning.. she's like where is Ragini today?LOL

The performances were really good today.
 Ashu- Shruti act was so much fun. Finally getting to watch Ashu do something else besides the usual tyaag and crying. Hope she takes up a fun role after PR. PR is wasting both RD and Ashu.
RD and Ashu together are so cute. They are so comfortable with each other and Vivek acting like Narad Muni and complaining to AshuLOLLOL. Then in the Anamitra act , Purvi calls Arjun "Chaapar" (I forgot what exactly she called him) and him calling Purvi "chudail"LOLLOL  Our Tom and Jerry fighting in IBD tooLOLLOL

I thought I had missed it in the beginning. Why do they edit it out? Ouch 

LOL Ashu was amazing in making fun of what she does in the showLOL and with dhum tana dhum tana dhum tanaROFL Seriously, dont even get me started on how wasted they are in PR... m glad they called her in IBD too. So not complaining much on the editing bitCry

Okay what did "chaapar" mean?ConfusedLOL

You know what makes Ashvik enjoyable a watch is that she gets along with RD amazingly well... even with his humorous side. Very rarely have I seen this. Like remember that old Telly tadka interview where he said she looked bad once and then he is like Purvi is pretty.. she was back to herself and like "Cute bola muje. aww thank you"ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blueocean_787style14

style14 IF-Stunnerz
style14
style14

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Well Zee loves to get all our hopes high before crushing it, using Ashvik all the time. Angry
I saw the episode again , and Ashu called him "Chapri" , i dont know what it means. 
Yes, the fact that Ashvik are so close, these two are so enjoyable to watch on screen, specially when its a non PR performance. RD keeps pulling her leg and she keeps hitting him but today RD was the one who was teased alot, loved all his expressionsLOL . Bichara stuck between Sonali and Purvi.LOL LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanBingeblueocean_787

style14 IF-Stunnerz
style14
style14

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mario.

Shailee how was IBD ??

Mario IBD was fun. the performances were really good. 
Just mad they edited out the Ashvik portion shown in the promosAngry

blueocean_787

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

India's Best Dramebaaz Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index