Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Zee TV ?@ZeeTV51m

@rithvik_RD, Sonali Bendre, @iam_juhi & our dramebaaz kid will perform tonight at 9pm on #IBD Are you excited? http://ow.ly/i/21XsN 

rithvik is so hardworkin n me!!!! ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜”😔
nd i say he inspires me! i never do what he does!! 
style14 thumbnail
Zee TV ?@ZeeTV18m

One more attempt by @rithvik_RD to impress our judge Sonali Bendre Behl on #IBD. Will he succeed this time? pic.twitter.com/NHAnTlwdqZ

Zee TV ?@ZeeTV11m

Guess how many points @rithvik_RD got for his attempt to impress Sonali Bendre Behl?

style14 thumbnail
Zee TV ?@ZeeTV
1h

Out chota #IBD Aamir khan a.k.a Nihar sings for @realpreityzinta on #IBD. Sooo cute!!! pic.twitter.com/nIFKPFkiIJ

Zee TV ?@ZeeTV1h
Why has @realpreityzinta tied up all our #IBD kids? Any guesses. pic.twitter.com/zip1N3WDw3 

Zee TV ?@ZeeTV1h

This summer don't look for love, let love find you says @realpreityzinta about her film "Ishq in Paris"on #IBD. pic.twitter.com/iiYV3Cjk7G

Zee TV ?@ZeeTV1h

Our hosts and judges shaking a leg with @realpreityzinta on #IBD. See all the masti on the weekend episode. pic.twitter.com/Igx7d3HkCj

Zee TV ?@ZeeTV16m

Yeh sword fighting hai ya sword dancing between @basuanurag and @rithvik_RD on #IBD. pic.twitter.com/70ftznHbGm

style14 thumbnail
Zee TV ?@ZeeTV50m

Don't miss "Diaperman" a.k.a Nihar this weekend in a two in one role on #IBD. pic.twitter.com/RlYPMKVEFi

style14 thumbnail
Zee TV ?@ZeeTV3h

@rithvik_RD with our #IBD girls Mehnaaz and Sayuri. pic.twitter.com/xFU1LGFaVd

Zee TV ?@ZeeTV3h

For all you #IBD host @rithvik_RD fans. Okay you can droool now. pic.twitter.com/e2AtHIRa6F

Zee TV ?@ZeeTV2h

All the #IBD kids are scared after seeing the zombies. Our hosts and judges had to console them. pic.twitter.com/anjjOROUCU

Zee TV ?@ZeeTV2h

Kunal Khemu and Pooja Gupta with zombies of "Go Goa Gone" on #IBD. pic.twitter.com/Foxcd6zCdF

Zee TV ?@ZeeTV1h

@rithvik_RD and Kunal Khemu debating. "Jo aata hai #IBD par sonaliji ko phool de deta hai...kya yaar" pic.twitter.com/lJBIUEUnQG

Zee TV ?@ZeeTV51m

@rithvik_RD with a fan behind the scenes on #IBD. How many wish you were at his side? pic.twitter.com/BCShRtfXgd

bonibright thumbnail
Please comment on RITHVIK's IF Profile
And like other comments too..

Please comment on the TELLYBUZZ article that Rithvik is tagged in and please do mention his full name i.e. RITHVIK DHANJANI..

style14 thumbnail
Zee TV ?@ZeeTV34m

Why are our hosts @rithvik_RD and @iraginikhanna tied up? Find out in the weekend episode of #IBD. pic.twitter.com/Rnf1VdXawt

style14 thumbnail
Zee TV ?@ZeeTV6m

@rithvik_RD's one more attempt to impress Sonali Bendre Behl on #IBD. Will he impress her this time? pic.twitter.com/3wR89nsFa7

style14 thumbnail
Zee TV ?@ZeeTV35m

@iraginikhanna and @rithvik_RD today on #IBD. pic.twitter.com/VVVaTY0k1y

Zee TV ?@ZeeTV26m

@rithvik_RD with #IBD Anjali. Don't miss her this weekend in a special "Meena Kumari" act. pic.twitter.com/a7eDsYnXBQ

Zee TV ?@ZeeTV18m

Prithviraj of #Aurangzeb teaches #IBD host @rithvik_RD tamil language to impress Sonali Bendre Behl. pic.twitter.com/rVIVhralJn