India's Best Dramebaaz

Rithvik, Ragini turn 'Paa Ji'

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Rithvik, Ragini turn 'Paa Ji'

indian news portal IBNS

Apparently two mysterious looking sardar jis were seen chasing children around the venue with syringes and stethoscopes saying that they were 'searching for dramebaaz kids' in the crowd. 

Imagine the astonishment of the crowd when the duo pulled off their turbans and fake facial hair to reveal the show's hosts Rithvik Dhanjani and Ragini Khanna under the 'paa ji' guise.

"It was a lot of fun pulling that trick on the kids!" said Rithvik. 

"We pretended that we were a couple of private investigators' who were sent to the auditions to hunt down kids who had been bitten by the 'acting ka keeda' and tried to talk kids into taking injections (fake of course!) to cure them of their acting disease. 

"While the older kids were a little skeptical about the pretext under which we caught hold of them, some of the younger kids actually fell for it and ran straight to their parents!" he said.

"Initially only Rithvik was supposed to don the garb of Lucky Singh, but then why should only boys have all the fun, right?" said Ragini laughing. 

"I insisted on joining him in his devilish antics of 'scaring' these li'l kids and asked the producers to get me a costume too. 

"The reactions of these kids were too cute, although I do feel bad about scaring one tiny girl who probably was confused as to how I looked like a guy but sounded like a girl!" she said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL awh! Rithvik is so cute 😆 Ragini too 😊

Thanks for sharing Shailee! 🤗
krishnaria thumbnail