"Sid is just my best frnd but it is u made me feel what is love (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Anu_11

Anu_11

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I think the story would have done better if the" Siddharth's" character was not a part of script. They could have shown love story of Gauri after coming to India. Garv pretending to love her and using her for his revenge and then really falling for her.If they would have shown more scenes between Garv annd Gauri. right from the begininng along with gauri's interaction with her mom...this show would have done good.

Edited by Anu_11 - 25 February 2013 at 12:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggy.._Mahi_..shabinah786MrDarcyfanriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Sid is just my best frnd but it is u made me feel what is love (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
"sid is just my best friend"- what a joke *clap*slap*slap*
aur kuch din yeh show agar chalta na toh Gauri ji apne saiya ke samne bolti Sid toh meri bhiya jaisa tha !!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.._Mahi_..mohit_loverfarabiJoyee_90snowwhite28-Saba-MrDarcyfan

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_11

I think the story would have done better if the" Siddharth's" character was not a part of script. They could have shown love story of Gauri after coming to India. Garv pretending to love her and using her for his revenge and then really falling for her.If they would haveshown more scenes between Garv annd Gauri. right from the begininng along with gauri's interaction with her mom...this show would have done good.
agar sid show ka part nahi hota toh wat ever viewer ship it has intially woh bhi nahi milte.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
totally agree with TanuThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I found it really hard to digest that a man who married a women through deceit got her in the end! They were SO progressive on one front with Pratiksha marrying her old love, but on the other hand her daughter decides to stay with the man who deceived her!

For me that part didn't work as well! I would have preferred it if she had gone back to London! They didn't even have to show that she straight away goes to Sid! But that is how it should have ended! She should have given the property to the Gaikwad's and gone off with the divorce papers! After all, they were signed!! So she could have got her divorce!

I could not care less about Garv's so called "Love" that made him do all this and con Gauri into marriage! I think if he had let her go, and accepted that it is what he deserves it would have been a lot better! A full on progressive ending!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 02 March 2013 at 12:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.._Mahi_..farabiJoyee_90..Daffodil..riyya6

Anu_11

Anu_11

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Well i believe what she says because i saw the episode in which sidharth proposes her she gives a confused look as if she is not sure. She says yes only when her father gives her a nod. I think she liked him not loved him.

Edited by Anu_11 - 04 March 2013 at 6:49am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.