Shweta's New show "Ek Thi Nayika" PROMO+PIC - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by lizzie1765

so true shweta doesnt have anythin to do in parvarish neither the othre kids aashika, sparsh n rakshit they also ve no track or scree space๐Ÿ˜ฒ
 i fully agree ekta mata should cast shweta๐Ÿ˜ณ in her new daily show ๐Ÿ˜‰out of all actresses which played characters in ekta show sab se best shweta  thi like seriously
 the worst๐Ÿ˜› is ankita lokhande๐Ÿ˜› i dont like her that much ๐Ÿคข

OMG Lizzlie.. thankzz aloot 4 sharing da promo..๐Ÿ˜› Shweta is looking shoo shoo pretty... feels like dat Prerna days r back..๐Ÿฅณ
@Red.. exactly.. its high time they all should leave da serial now..๐Ÿ˜ณ dekhte hain k Rocky nd Raavi apnay balbootey per kitni dair show chala paatey hain..๐Ÿ˜† sub say important chracters ko toh in logon nay waise hi extra bna kr rakh dia hai..๐Ÿ˜ก
@Green.. yes i really really wanna see Shweta in Ekta show again.. she is being wasted in Parvarish 4rm a loong time..๐Ÿ˜ก hope Ekta cast her in her new daily show..โ˜บ๏ธ wanna see Kasauti days nd my Prerna back..๐Ÿคช
Nd abt Ankita i'm not dat much impressed by her acting at all.. she became popular only because her serial TRP's used to be high.. otherwise i dnt thnk dat she can be even compared with Shweta..๐Ÿ˜† Ankita is jst an average actress like other actresses bt i'v seen her dances in award show nd she is a damn good nd sizzling dancer..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
 in sbb sbs they showed  shewta n all the other actress interviews for ek thi naayika ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lizzie1765

in sbb sbs they showed  shewta n all the other actress interviews for ek thi naayika ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG thankzz aloot 4 da info lizzlie..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜› Gonna check it out..
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

OMG thankzz aloot 4 da info lizzlie..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜› Gonna check it out..
 she is looking really beautiful in that ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Lion89

*Viewbie's Note: Rival site links edited.

Shewta Tiwari Is Also Part Of Ek Thi Nayaka .There Is A Small Interview Of Shewta.Shewta If Ek Calls She Will Be There She Only Made Shewta Tiwari.So Sweet Of Shewta To Still Acknowledge This N Give Credit To Her Sucess To EK.Because Most Actors Does Not Do So.Loved This Nature Of Her.

This truly shows the type of person Shweta is!!! and ur right most ppl dont give credit to anyone for their success but Shweta did... and I really also love her nature and for wat she had said...
Shweta truly is the best actress and also a great person at heart!!!
I also want Shweta to do a show with Ekta...it will be great to see them as a team again... hopefully this happens, as Shweta really doesnt have much to do with Parvarrish!!!
Shweta rocks... love her!!!
Edited by 100prabh - 11 years ago

shweta tiwari is shown there ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago
@RBAA.. Thank u soo soo much 4 shoo shoo beautifull pics of Shweta..
@RBAA : Thanks a tonnn for the pics dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Naaykas and daayans come together on TV

Naaykas and daayans come together on TV
Ek Thhi Naayka More Pics

For producer Ekta Kapoor, films and television are both equally close to her heart. No wonder she is thrilled with the idea of promoting 'Ek Thi Daayan' (ETD), a film Balaji Telefilms has co-produced with Vishal Bhardwaj that releases April 18, as a TV series.

"Basically, television and films feed off each other and in times to come, their synergy will get newer. It's all about grabbing mind space with innovative marketing ideas. And, there can not be a better promotion for a film than through TV," says Ekta.

The series, called Ek Thhi Naayka, will feature fictionalised versions of ancient spooky stories about witchcraft. It will have eight stories about daayans spanning over 16 episodes and will trace the journey of each naayka and the good v/s evil battle.

It was Ekta's idea to get all her lead serial actresses to play the naaykas. They will be seen in avatars connected with different states. Smriti Irani from Gujarat, Kritika Kamra from Punjab, Pooja Gor from Delhi, Aamna Shariff from UP, Shweta Tiwari from Bihar, Mouli Ganguly from West Bengal and Sakshi Tanwar from Rajasthan.

The series will start with Ankita Lokhande's Marathi tales. "They were all gracious to be part of the show. In fact, Smriti has a busy Parliament schedule. Yet she managed by shooting at night," says Ekta.

ETD actors Emraan Hashmi, Kalki Koechlin, Konkona Sen Sharma and Huma Qureshi will make surprise appearances in some of the episodes. Ajit Thakur, GM, Life OK, adds, "We are very excited about this collaboration. Indian TV will see one of the most power-packed star casts assembled for any TV series ever."

Starting tonight, Ek Thhi Naayka airs every Saturday and Sunday at 11 pm.