Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Shweta's New show "Ek Thi Nayika" PROMO+PIC (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

BaraniK

Goldie

BaraniK

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
*Viewbie's Note: Rival site links edited.

Shewta Tiwari Is Also Part Of Ek Thi Nayaka .There Is A Small Interview Of Shewta.Shewta If Ek Calls She Will Be There She Only Made Shewta Tiwari.So Sweet Of Shewta To Still Acknowledge This N Give Credit To Her Sucess To EK.Because Most Actors Does Not Do So.Loved This Nature Of Her.

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 26 February 2013 at 10:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Aurna_STromiosugar1ashajSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta's New show "Ek Thi Nayika" PROMO+PIC (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
^^ Exactly i also watched da video.. Shweta said dat she is thankfull to Ekta coz she is da 1 who made her..Big smile nd she will come wenever Ekta will call her..TongueDancing

I hope after dis short film Ekta cast her in her new daily soap..Day Dreaming dre is nothing 4 Shweta to be in Parvarish now.. she really has nothing to do now..Ouch waise bhi ahluwalia family mei bus Rocky hi reh gaya hai saari screenspace lenay k lye..SleepyAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Zari_Khan

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

^^ Exactly i also watched da video.. Shweta said dat she is thankfull to Ekta coz she is da 1 who made her..Big smile nd she will come wenever Ekta will call her..TongueDancing

I hope after dis short film Ekta cast her in her new daily soap..Day Dreaming dre is nothing 4 Shweta to be in Parvarish now.. she really has nothing to do now..Ouch waise bhi ahluwalia family mei bus Rocky hi reh gaya hai saari screenspace lenay k lye..SleepyAngry
 so true shweta doesnt have anythin to do in parvarish Ouchneither the othre kids aashika, sparsh n rakshit they also ve no track or scree spaceShocked
 i fully agree ekta mata should cast shwetaEmbarrassed in her new daily show Winkout of all actresses which played characters in ekta show sab se best shweta  thi like seriously
 the worstTongue is ankita lokhandeTongue i dont like her that much Dead

Edited by lizzie1765 - 27 February 2013 at 12:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhAurna_STSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

so true shweta doesnt have anythin to do in parvarish Ouchneither the othre kids aashika, sparsh n rakshit they also ve no track or scree spaceShocked
 i fully agree ekta mata should cast shwetaEmbarrassed in her new daily show Winkout of all actresses which played characters in ekta show sab se best shweta  thi like seriously
 the worstTongue is ankita lokhandeTongue i dont like her that much Dead

OMG Lizzlie.. thankzz aloot 4 sharing da promo..Tongue Shweta is looking shoo shoo pretty...Day Dreaming feels like dat Prerna days r back..Party
@Red.. exactly.. its high time they all should leave da serial now..Embarrassed dekhte hain k Rocky nd Raavi apnay balbootey per kitni dair show chala paatey hain..LOL sub say important chracters ko toh in logon nay waise hi extra bna kr rakh dia hai..Angry
@Green.. yes i really really wanna see Shweta in Ekta show again..Day Dreaming she is being wasted in Parvarish 4rm a loong time..OuchAngry hope Ekta cast her in her new daily show..Blushing wanna see Kasauti days nd my Prerna back..SillyDay Dreaming
Nd abt Ankita i'm not dat much impressed by her acting at all.. she became popular only because her serial TRP's used to be high.. otherwise i dnt thnk dat she can be even compared with Shweta..LOL Ankita is jst an average actress like other actresses bt i'v seen her dances in award show nd she is a damn good nd sizzling dancer..Embarrassed

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 27 February 2013 at 1:26am

100prabhAurna_STlizzie1765Zari_Khan

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
 in sbb sbs they showed  shewta n all the other actress interviews for ek thi naayika Embarrassed

Edited by lizzie1765 - 27 February 2013 at 3:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged

in sbb sbs they showed  shewta n all the other actress interviews for ek thi naayika Embarrassed

OMG thankzz aloot 4 da info lizzlie..HugTongue Gonna check it out..Dancing

100prabhAurna_STlizzie1765Zari_Khan

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

OMG thankzz aloot 4 da info lizzlie..HugTongue Gonna check it out..Dancing
 she is looking really beautiful in that Embarrassed

100prabhAurna_STSamraat_92Zari_Khan

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lion89

*Viewbie's Note: Rival site links edited.

Shewta Tiwari Is Also Part Of Ek Thi Nayaka .There Is A Small Interview Of Shewta.Shewta If Ek Calls She Will Be There She Only Made Shewta Tiwari.So Sweet Of Shewta To Still Acknowledge This N Give Credit To Her Sucess To EK.Because Most Actors Does Not Do So.Loved This Nature Of Her.

This truly shows the type of person Shweta is!!! and ur right most ppl dont give credit to anyone for their success but Shweta did... and I really also love her nature and for wat she had said...
Shweta truly is the best actress and also a great person at heart!!!
I also want Shweta to do a show with Ekta...it will be great to see them as a team again... hopefully this happens, as Shweta really doesnt have much to do with Parvarrish!!!
Shweta rocks... love her!!!

Edited by 100prabh - 28 February 2013 at 9:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKlizzie1765Aurna_STromiosugar1Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top