Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree. He is very attractive and popular though.
It's his personal life, we don't have to worry anyway. We see him as KD, and let it be. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: AhsaanBaig94

I agree. He is very attractive and popular though.
It's his personal life, we don't have to worry anyway. We see him as KD, and let it be. πŸ˜†

I was talking about KD when I talked about smugness. πŸ˜†
KD is sexy, Ronit is not. And he ain't that handsome, he looks good only when he plays his role, otherwise he's meh.
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

I was talking about KD when I talked about smugness. πŸ˜†
KD is sexy, Ronit is not. And he ain't that handsome, he looks good only when he plays his role, otherwise he's meh.

πŸ˜›
πŸ˜†
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jannat Zubair Rehmani joins Shweta Tiwari and Raj Singh in Life OK's Ek Thhi NaaykaπŸ˜›

Raj Singh Arora πŸ˜†essaying the lead role opposite Shweta Tiwari in Life OK's Ek Thhi Naayka, produced by Balaji Telefilms.πŸ˜‰

We now hear that the little girl Jannat Zubair Rehmani has been roped in for the same story. The episode will again mark the fight between a daayan and the naayka. And as per our reliable source, Jannat essays a fourteen year old girl who is possessed. She goes on to murder a politician and also few henchmen associated with the politician.

When contacted, Jannat's father confirmed the news stating, "Yes, Jannat is doing Ek Thhi Naayka. However, we have not got any details regarding the track and character. She begins shoot only from tomorrow (19 March 2013

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Next week - Shweta Tiwari πŸ˜ƒ
lizzie1765 thumbnail
i am super dupre excited😳😳 but why rajπŸ˜• they could ve chosen anubhav shukla πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰who was paired opposite her in a show jaane kaisi baat on 9zxπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I am not aware of the format. So this show is weekly once show with one story every week? Or is it a recurring story?
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u Lizzie!!! Why Raj like if your gonna get Raj then I'd rather have Rithvik Dhanjani and he even wants to work with Shweta!!! And yeah Abhinav Shukla... He was pretty good looking and was a good actor!!!!
Lizzie correction Abhinav Shukla* and didn't JKBH come on colours???Edited by 100prabh - 11 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I am not aware of the format. So this show is weekly once show with one story every week? Or is it a recurring story?

the story starts on a sat endsπŸ˜›πŸ˜› on a sunday πŸ˜‰  wid off course happy endings sometimes πŸ˜›
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I dont get the channel. Will definitely watch it online😊