Shweta's New show "Ek Thi Nayika" PROMO+PIC

Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohg2VjIzVSY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by XVIRUS - 11 years ago
I'm too much damn excited to see Shweta in Ekta show again..🤪 Really cant wait 4 da epi..

Thankzz aloot 4 sharing..😛
i m so excited for this horror series😳 and shweta acting in it ðŸ˜‰
 in a new article it was mentioned shweta is playing the role of a U.P. girl 😆in it ðŸ˜‰
i watched d romo today 

what is d show abt ?? ny idea?? ny 1??
Originally posted by tani23

i watched d romo today 

what is d show abt ?? ny idea?? ny 1??
 the heroines fightin 😛with  witches😛 and demons some😉😆thing like that 
Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago
here s an article about the new show 

The Link
I am very excited to see Shweta in this show!!!! and its also great that she is in Ekta's show again...
Really cant wait for her epi...
thanks for sharing!!!!

*Viewbie's Note: Rival site links edited.

Shewta Tiwari Is Also Part Of Ek Thi Nayaka .There Is A Small Interview Of Shewta.Shewta If Ek Calls She Will Be There She Only Made Shewta Tiwari.So Sweet Of Shewta To Still Acknowledge This N Give Credit To Her Sucess To EK.Because Most Actors Does Not Do So.Loved This Nature Of Her.
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
^^ Exactly i also watched da video.. Shweta said dat she is thankfull to Ekta coz she is da 1 who made her..😃 nd she will come wenever Ekta will call her..😛

I hope after dis short film Ekta cast her in her new daily soap.. dre is nothing 4 Shweta to be in Parvarish now.. she really has nothing to do now.. waise bhi ahluwalia family mei bus Rocky hi reh gaya hai saari screenspace lenay k lye..🥱😡
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

^^ Exactly i also watched da video.. Shweta said dat she is thankfull to Ekta coz she is da 1 who made her..😃 nd she will come wenever Ekta will call her..😛

I hope after dis short film Ekta cast her in her new daily soap.. dre is nothing 4 Shweta to be in Parvarish now.. she really has nothing to do now.. waise bhi ahluwalia family mei bus Rocky hi reh gaya hai saari screenspace lenay k lye..🥱😡
 so true shweta doesnt have anythin to do in parvarish neither the othre kids aashika, sparsh n rakshit they also ve no track or scree space😲
 i fully agree ekta mata should cast shweta😳 in her new daily show 😉out of all actresses which played characters in ekta show sab se best shweta  thi like seriously
 the worst😛 is ankita lokhande😛 i dont like her that much ðŸ¤¢

Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago