Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

"I love wearing colour full bangles", says Pankhu

HumnaAfaq Goldie
HumnaAfaq
HumnaAfaq

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I am a huge fan of bangles and love accessorising myself with a set of colourful bangles and bracelets. Besides, these days adorning your wrist has become a trend.

Today I would be sharing with you how you can accessorise yourself with some junk and vibrant jewellery. Bangles always add a glam touch to your over all look, so next time you are planning to attend an event or off for a party, you can simply stack up some bracelets and bangles on your wrist. Trust me you will be on top of the style charts for that evening.

Earlier bangles were regarded only as traditional Indian wear, but now-a-days we see girls decorating their wrists with bangles that go well with casual and formal wear as well.
You can always opt for mix-n-match bangles, since they compliment different types of ensemble. Mixing different textures and colours of bangles is a trick, which can easily uplift you simple look.

Off late wooden, plastic, metal, steel, glass and gem-studded bangles have become popular. With this variety in colours and designs for bangles, you will definitely come across something that will suit you.

So what are you waiting for? Start experimenting with your look by sporting different accessories. Also, don't forget to share with me all the compliments that you received.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszCrazyDeeps

HumnaAfaq Goldie
HumnaAfaq
HumnaAfaq

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i  love wearing  colorful bangles 
pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
tfs. Smile
CrazyDeeps IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDeeps
CrazyDeeps

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Tfs..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index