Wonderful Episode ;)

Posted: 11 years ago
the start was very good, and i also thought the same thing, that when Bhairavi shot at him, why didnt he shout or move at all?😕
But later it was proved that he was already before being shot at!
and the way slowly the case was solved, with all details taken into consideration😊
Poor Shree, why did he even follow Arjun to the bathroom, he had to take of the lipstick from there😆, was so funny looking at his face😆
and then Arjun brilliant deduction about the potassium cyanide, and then finally leading to the first murderer😊
And poor neha, Arjun broke her lipstick?
by the way why didnt Arjun ask for Aisha's lipstick???😕😆
and well the end, there was no parting dialogue, except that no crime is perfect😊
but wow the precap sounds very interesting?
Aisha's life is in danger???

A perfect episode...Nicely planned and executed...

Though the cousin brother looked suspicious to me, there was a suspense and thrilling element till the very end...

The lipstick from the closet scene was so hilarious...poor Shree..case keliye kya kya karna padh raha hai...but was a little disappointed that there wasnt a Chotu-Shree-Aisha comical element as a continuation of that!
"Dev kumar ko dekh ke aisa lagtha nahi hai ke aisa koyi shauq hoga" that line cracked me up...the entire scene was funny!

In the interrogation of Sonal, when she says, aap police waale pyar vyar nahi karthe hoge, Arjun, Sameer and Aisha's reactions were priceless...I liked it when Aisha said "aap humaari chodiye" Cool! She is just superb! love her!

The solving of the cynide in the capsule mystery, the bullet in the lipstick case...all were just brilliant...

Though the person killed, Prem wasnt a good character, what the brother and wife did were wrong..they do deserve to be punished...Killing someone and removing the hindrance of their life is never a solution! She could have divorced him if she found it difficult to live with him...I wonder why people are becoming so cruel these days...And yes, this episode was just a reflection of real life...In newpapers we get to read such tales of killings! Its really a cheap cruel world! ETF really needs to be there to make it a better place! 

Kudos to ETF...superb way of investigation!

The last line from Rathod was amazing...the difference between real and reel life...naatak mein asli zindagi milaana nahi chahiye...very true!

Hats off CVs and team Arjun!
Originally posted by haruhi26

the start was very good, and i also thought the same thing, that when Bhairavi shot at him, why didnt he shout or move at all?😕
But later it was proved that he was already before being shot at!
and the way slowly the case was solved, with all details taken into consideration😊
Poor Shree, why did he even follow Arjun to the bathroom, he had to take of the lipstick from there😆, was so funny looking at his face😆
and then Arjun brilliant deduction about the potassium cyanide, and then finally leading to the first murderer😊
And poor neha, Arjun broke her lipstick?
by the way why didnt Arjun ask for Aisha's lipstick???😕😆
and well the end, there was no parting dialogue, except that no crime is perfect😊
but wow the precap sounds very interesting?
Aisha's life is in danger???

yeh sawal mujhe pareshaan kar diya😛

mein bhi vahi soch rahi thi...kya yaar itna door chalke gaya neha ke desk tak...
i think he knows Aisha would not carry it..😆
Originally posted by prava55663

yeh sawal mujhe pareshaan kar diya😛

mein bhi vahi soch rahi thi...kya yaar itna door chalke gaya neha ke desk tak...
i think he knows Aisha would not carry it..😆
then how does he know she doesnt carry one😉😆?
yeah..i was thinking of it too...may be he knows Aisha doesnt carry a lipstick always...🤣😳😉

kitna acche se jaantha hai Aisha ke baare mein!
Originally posted by vidya.anand

yeah..i was thinking of it too...may be he knows Aisha doesnt carry a lipstick always...🤣😳😉

kitna acche se jaantha hai Aisha ke baare mein!
or he was just too scared to ask her lipstick🤣

then how does he know she doesnt carry one😉😆?

jiske paas gun hai...uske paas lipstick hone ke chances toda kam hai...Aisa Arjun ko laga hoga...

or he was just too scared to ask her lipstick🤣

akdon ke hisaab se...Arjun Surkanth Rawte kisise nahin darte😆😆
NO... I missed the episode today 😭 😭
But your description sounds really interesting 😊
Can anyone give me the vedio links for todays episode??
Originally posted by prava55663

jiske paas gun hai...uske paas lipstick hone ke chances toda kam hai...Aisa Arjun ko laga hoga...
haye, par kar ek ladki ke pass lipstick hein nah😆
ok then just change the question:
HOW DID ARJUN KNoW NEHA HAD A LIPSTICK?🤣🤣
Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago