Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

She Walks In Beauty...Chap 19 pg133-21.07.13 (Page 6)

swati62 Goldie
swati62
swati62

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Loved it .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pansy123

lee_Ashni IF-Rockerz
lee_Ashni
lee_Ashni

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hai, Hai Pansy what a cute and romantic continuation. Good yaar. Continue dear. Loved it.

pansy123

vidyasabde Goldie
vidyasabde
vidyasabde

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
wow nice update .our Ashu is clean bold by Nidhi and its love at first site...Nids is a bit in cofusion regarding love on her side.

Mallika I hope is not much of a negative person.
Nice smooth narration.Clap

pansy123

pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Hai, Hai Pansy what a cute and romantic continuation. Good yaar. Continue dear. Loved it.

Originally posted by vidyasabde

wow nice update .our Ashu is clean bold by Nidhi and its love at first site...Nids is a bit in cofusion regarding love on her side.

Mallika I hope is not much of a negative person.
Nice smooth narration.Clap

Thank You! you won't believe your words came as a breather. I was likeDead

Edited by pansy123 - 03 March 2013 at 9:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdelee_Ashni

vidyasabde Goldie
vidyasabde
vidyasabde

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
you write beautifully dear and it has made the story very interesting...
so chill...be happy...when do we get the next chapter?

pansy123

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I was super tired after my kid's bday party and had logged off...was all set to go to bed too..but a glance at the forum through my phone made me realize that you have given your chapter 2..i logged in again to read and comment.

1. Thank you for the timely update. You have made a promise and you have kept it up..I really appreciate that. I know its becomes tough some times but still..you didn't let your readers down..wonderfulClap

2. chapter 2 was good. another peak at both Ashutosh and Nidhi. Both the characters are still in the formation stage so its tough for me to visualize their complete personality...esp Nidhi's..for me, so far, Nidhi is still a closed book. I like that. 

3. Ashutosh on the other hand, is open. his thoughts have come out..some through his own reflections and some through Mallika and Ranganath.

4. aahh..another nice touch..Ranga and Anji are already married!! Anji is a fashion designer here too? or have you changed her profession?

5. Mallika is a grey one i guess..tough to say at this stage. but i read that you have already replied to Anjani's question that she is not going to be negative. hhmmm..interesting...i think i like this too...will be waiting to see how you will handle this situation...

all in all, well done Pansy. Really a great job!! it doesn't look like your first FF at all..

Turags.
pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidyasabde

you write beautifully dear and it has made the story very interesting...
so chill...be happy...when do we get the next chapter?

I remain very busy during weekdays so weekend is the time i can try
pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

I was super tired after my kid's bday party and had logged off...was all set to go to bed too..but a glance at the forum through my phone made me realize that you have given your chapter 2..i logged in again to read and comment.

1. Thank you for the timely update. You have made a promise and you have kept it up..I really appreciate that. I know its becomes tough some times but still..you didn't let your readers down..wonderfulClap

2. chapter 2 was good. another peak at both Ashutosh and Nidhi. Both the characters are still in the formation stage so its tough for me to visualize their complete personality...esp Nidhi's..for me, so far, Nidhi is still a closed book. I like that. 

3. Ashutosh on the other hand, is open. his thoughts have come out..some through his own reflections and some through Mallika and Ranganath.

4. aahh..another nice touch..Ranga and Anji are already married!! Anji is a fashion designer here too? or have you changed her profession?

5. Mallika is a grey one i guess..tough to say at this stage. but i read that you have already replied to Anjani's question that she is not going to be negative. hhmmm..interesting...i think i like this too...will be waiting to see how you will handle this situation...

all in all, well done Pansy. Really a great job!! it doesn't look like your first FF at all..

Turags.

Your words have made my day. you won't believe i feel so overwhelmed. thank youHug

Suvika.

Go to top