Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

She Walks In Beauty...Chap 19 pg133-21.07.13 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 150

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
SUPER-LIKE...It's AWESOME dear...luved every bit of it...and especially the end part, when Ashu , thru Rahul makes his feelings for Nids pretty obvious...ASHNI have started with the "NAINON KI BHASAHA..." BIG-TIME.....Wink

Luved this part of ur writing a lottt...
He was feeling great sense of pride as if she already belonged to him. The thought beamed his face and he murmured she has to be... I've waited long for her! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pansy123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She Walks In Beauty...Chap 19 pg133-21.07.13 (Page 12)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

oh! i luved the way Nidhi's feelings slowly changed for him.. from attraction to admiration..

Someone Nice to... look at and then the transformation of that in...looking up to- intensifies and elevates relation to the sustainable level.

and she is so much aware of his attraction as well aah.. (thts going to make things a lot more intrsting wen thy face each other..-- thts the thot i got wen i read along.. ha ha ha..)

yeah...I hope so

i luved the way u described Ashu looking at her in common room!Day Dreaming.. he seemed completely taken by her!LOL

"Head over Heals"

"he was feeling great sense of pride as if she already belonged to him!" ha ha ha ha.. this man is a goner.. he is effusing in praises lauded abt her wud-b-gf!! LOLLOLLOLLOL

" Truly,madly,deeply in love"

and i luved thr naino ki bhasa.. LOL  this is called naino ki bhasa if the CVs cud perhaps learn!!

"I really feel honoured"

i luv ur writing. .i got completely engrossed and i cud visualize each scene.. brilliant!

Thank you

aww.. his first gift was a chocolate.. a sweet beginning!! Good! Ashu took the first move!Tongue

A sweet gift for sweet everlasting relation

OMG!  did he say indirectly I... luv... u!  ha ha ha..Smart!!

the end was perfect!!Day Dreaming

Thank you

**sigh**those lovely blissful tickling moments of falling in luv!!  Always a pleasure to read..

really luved ur writing.. engrossing and written beautifully.. ur Ashu Nidhi both r strong characters.. and luks like thy r made for each other!  luved thr subtle romance.. especially thr naino-ki-bhasa prem!

When you find my writing engrossing and I see my expressions so conveying what else can I say-mission accomplished.I was really waiting for your comments. I thought you probably didn't find it worth reading. I'm Dancing and this goes for you Hug

Edited by pansy123 - 12 March 2013 at 11:55am

achiever

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Woman's instinct in Nidhi conveying the message about Ashu's intense gaze...Embarrassed

Ashu watching Nidhi in common room from hidden place...wish noone watches him...Tongue
Ranga has not got reason for Ashu's enquiry fully...the moment he gets...Wink want to see his expression..
Their interaction in children ward, war with glances...love this story..it is like initial phase of KTLK...Thank you.Clap

I recently read a quote "I would rather trust a
woman's instinct than a man's reason" by Stanley Baldwin
- It's Women power.

I sincerely thank you for reading and for commenting greatly- Lots of love!

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarundhati

SUPER-LIKE...It's AWESOME dear...luved every bit of it...and especially the end part, when Ashu , thru Rahul makes his feelings for Nids pretty obvious...ASHNI have started with the "NAINON KI BHASAHA..." BIG-TIME.....Wink

Luved this part of ur writing a lottt...
He was feeling great sense of pride as if she already belonged to him. The thought beamed his face and he murmured she has to be... I've waited long for her! 

OMG! This part is a big hit. Thank you and love you all.

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I feel this falling in love is rushed in KTLK...I like your pace of the process..

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

I feel this falling in love is rushed in KTLK...I like your pace of the process..

You are so right I exactly feel same it should have been shown...sprouting...nurturing...blossoming

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pansy123

When you find my writing engrossing and I see my expressions so conveying what else can I say-mission accomplished.I was really waiting for your comments. I thought you probably didn't find it worth reading. I'm Dancing and this goes for you Hug

it wasnt so.. i was busy dear.. bt i found this chapter most intrsting.. may b coz thy have started falling for each other.. and it brings those sweet memories of KTLK's starting epis.. i wished it was the way u have written!  Sweet and sooo very romantic!Tongue

pansy123

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pansy123

You are so right I exactly feel same it should have been shown...sprouting...nurturing...blossoming

Other part will remain same? Baba, Nidhi's relation with Baba etc?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top