rel="canonical" href="http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3451620" />
Balika Vadhu

Got the answer today?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

saba113

Goldie

saba113

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged

So yesterday some's health was a lot disturbed they were puking and calling cheap words to Jagaya Ganga's track Plethora of threads by some   opened here to bash cvs and criticize them  BASH JaGa hopefully today they got a great reply from cvs

1.       There is no romantic track between Jagaya Ganga  now  cvs are not having even their eye locks no romantic inclination no romantic looks  This bike ride was no romantic ride nothing romantic there The relation is same of a benefactor the helper and beneficiary  victim the one who is being helped by him

2.       The bike ride was meant for purpose they were going to police station  being called there this is no romantic thing

3.       The first preference was jeep Tire punctured reason pretty clear cvs wanted to show the backward thinking of people who wanted her go back to her husband but cvs handled it really well sensibly

4.       A lot much criticism bombarded why Ganga accepted the ride Got the answer it was for a purpose she wants her child as soon as possible being called there .there was no other option for her and Jagaya is a trust worthy person for her Still she was thinking all her way  hesitant

5.       I think Ganga 's words today were a clear answer to  all those as well who were saying her child is missing she forgot about it how can a mother forget about her child be relieved She is only gathering herself but still she is as desperate for her child as she was before so she hasn't forgot about it

6.       Neither Jagaya neither Ganga none are seeing currently seeing each other with romantic intention cvs are in no rush they are still very dignified  and sensible as they always are

So I hope from this episode members here have learnt something as well Don't over generalize things when things haven't cleared to you Hold your horses see a thing then  judge otherwise its you who will be proved  wrong Haste always makes waste now all this criticism put on cvs they bumped into waste bin because it was done without seeing a track properly Jagaya Ganga  has to become friends first which they haven't become yet and cvs are only moving towards it No hush and rush for them they are still very dignified and handling it in mature way not using cheap tractis for TRPs

So I hope next time members will take care of their health because it is getting disturbed without any reason and give some time to cvs  Cvs are really going sensibly Thank you my dear cvs for it and you have taken your show to 4.5 years because of your sensible tracks and great social messages ..Way to Go cvs PartyNow they will start Ganga's education as well Star

Edited by saba113 - 25 February 2013 at 1:54pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

vrsolasessyhomarumygirlawed.by.shivFawn1angelraxdisha123brick_reddinki24RkalpanaDr.Nixfaryal-malikmahi12..Bournville..mocking_birdJuhiRockzaajkalShinyavidya0000frozen.devilPrincess..jdfanhookedyyyykikyopaljayLibra123preethi18ExcuseMePlzSwastikAshNisurabhi01tiny15Beautiful-SoulSunna_DeewaniColt.Pixy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Got the answer today?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dinki24

dinki24

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Bashers will find some other reason to bash ganga and jagia. So its of no use saba.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.NixJuhiRockzsaba113Shinyavidya0000kikyoLibra123Beautiful-Soultiny15

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
yes saba cvs gave a great answer today to all unnecessary criticism bombarded on them I know everyone is entitled to their opinion they have right to express their opinion but some were really doing prejudice here so cvs gave a great answer to them 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angelraxfaryal-maliksaba113JuhiRockzjdfankikyoLibra123tiny15

tistaa

IF-Sizzlerz

tistaa

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
But guyz shouldnt we "BASH" Anandi for giving Ganga education afterall Anandi is the one who always get bashed even if she support Ganga ,Jagya or helped them both.So now also she is helping Ganga so she must be bashed right?

And between shouting on villagers is not very convincing abt her pain for her child ...CVs failed again to potray the pain of a mother

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avanthika333nya_ansariBlukittenServiana

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
 i m not jagia fan guy's...but  yesterday only i think  me and some other member  said  that we want ganga to start going to school...lekin hur koi itni accuse and abuse me busy the...logo ne react hi nahi ki...WinkWink...anyway i m happy...that cv's listen to me...but i also wat some serious nok jhok b'w jagia and ganga...how it will happen? ya kabhi hoga ya nahi.cv's know.s

and one more thing...it's no only ganga...in forum i think every charector...is accused and abused...which is not correct... but as per my experiace... jo achcha lage woh parho...jo achcha na lage mat parho...i think by writing my opinion i didn't offened anyone hereSmileSmile

Edited by chumki... - 23 February 2013 at 9:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.NixYash.PalSwastikAshNitiny15

amar5000

amar5000

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
ganga ko ek mann kitne wo sahan karega sometime everyone may loose his/her temper thats human nature

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

But guyz shouldnt we "BASH" Anandi for giving Ganga education afterall Anandi is the one who always get bashed even if she support Ganga ,Jagya or helped them both.So now also she is helping Ganga so she must be bashed right?

And between shouting on villagers is not very convincing abt her pain for her child ...CVs failed again to potray the pain of a mother
those who bash Anandi they are wrong doesn't mean we should fall at their levels as well to bash others for un neccessary reasons 

and can you write a script for cvs how they show pain of a mother ?not too long ago they were showing her crying with holding the locket it was  in  this week's episode and how she should reply for  the accusations being put on her that she is not missing her child and should go back to her disgusting husband start crying ?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.Nixfaryal-malikmahi12saba113JuhiRockzJan50Shinyavidya0000Yash.Palkikyojdfansamvi.Libra123tiny15

dinki24

dinki24

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Once again anandi is dragged here when she is not even mentioned. Which other way should ganga have reacted when villagers were accusing her? Shed tears? She showed once again that she is strong. When there is so much hatred for her character none of her feelings will seem to be convincing.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

angelraxDr.NixRkalpanaShinyavidya0000JuhiRockzjdfankikyochumki...Libra123tiny15SwastikAshNisurabhi01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top