Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

SP: Will PaYa find out about Harish's ailment?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Will Aditya and Pankhuri find out about Harish's ailment?

http://starplus.startv.in/show/pyar-ka-dard-hai-meetha-meetha-pyara-pyara-will-aditya-and-pankhuri-find-out-about-harishs-ailment/news223_5634.aspx

Aditya and Pankhuri have gone through various ups and down in the past. Finally, they are back together. Will their life now change for the better?

Our source from Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara shares, "Avantika plans to start her life with Harish again. However, she finds out that Harish has decided to move on in life after waiting a long time for her. Aditya decides to confront Harish about this, but Avantika forbids him."

The source also adds, "Harish is suffering from a life threatening disease. He tells dadi that he wants hide the fact that he has tumour from Avantika. In the meanwhile, Aditya confronts Harish for not reuniting with Avantika. Harish refuses to justify his actions. Pankhuri does not believe his lies."

An upset Aditya tells us, "I can't believe that dad is doing all this. We all know how much he loves mom and wanted to get back with her. But he is a changed man now. He has hurt my mom and I will never forgive him for this. After this I will never to go to his house again."

Will Aditya and Pankhuri find out the truth behind Harish's changed behaviour? Will Avantika and Harish come together again? To find out keep watching Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara, Monday to Friday at 10 PM only on STAR Plus.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Sorry, this article is a bit late but I only just found it and I don't think it has been shared already. Apologies if it has! Arti

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22violetshineshesherkobitahateme2xMidnightStarxanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTHpikiiichuuANJ4Harshika4Life.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP: Will PaYa find out about Harish's ailment?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Not seen before.

tragedy

Goldie

tragedy

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

They have alreay found out and even if they did not it is common sense that one fine day they would!!!

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
tfs 

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
tfs

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
tfs

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.