Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
That is the most dangerous thing about the fickle minded Xari. They are too easily swayed and when they are influenced by the wrong urns say someone like UrShi, they will become mean and dangerous to those who really care.

That is what happened in the Batwara track. Mota Bhabhi became so blind and so influenced that she forgot the relationships she had lived with for 30 odd years.

The same thing happens in reality  too and the ones who really suffer around the fickle minded are those who care. From what I have seen, the carers have the least influence or lets just say, they are too caring to influence these fickle minded😊
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
True you caught the right point! INFLUENCE! matters a lot! So it generally depends on how well you can influence the others to get your work done! Urshi have a great influence on mota bhabi especially. Great you reminded that batwara track else I never remembered how fickle minded hetal is!
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Madu, nice topic and everyone else nice replies love them will come back to thisπŸ˜›
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
I thought Rashi first wanted a life of comfort and so she did KKs to marry Jigar. Then she wanted what Gopi had and hence tried to ruin Gopi. The underlying reason for her resentment for Gopi has always been that Gopi is praised while Rashi is not.

So today when Koki said Baa was happy about Rashi donating her necklace and that she herself was happy.. why is Rashi not happy? The family is praising her and she got praised for giving away a paltry piece of jewellery.

So what does Rashi really want? She always thinks that the thing she does not get is the better one
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I thought Rashi first wanted a life of comfort and so she did KKs to marry Jigar. Then she wanted what Gopi had and hence tried to ruin Gopi. The underlying reason for her resentment for Gopi has always been that Gopi is praised while Rashi is not.

So today when Koki said Baa was happy about Rashi donating her necklace and that she herself was happy.. why is Rashi not happy? The family is praising her and she got praised for giving away a paltry piece of jewellery.

So what does Rashi really want? She always thinks that the thing she does not get is the better one

Rashi only wants money, gifts, jewellery the list of things are endless.. one minute she will want this the next another... does she care that her necklace went ? Yes she does.. then she will go and ask for another from Jigar using him so she gets want she wants...

The family were happy that Rashi was thinking about others hense the praising but when she learnt that her real necklace went it was like her world ended 
Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Even I uded to wonder what rashi really wants. She is getting that concern from all. See how koki is talking to her. She isn't given much of work. Even jigar agreed to give that jewellery set yet she complains and feels sad! I thought rashi might actually be happy with all of this but no she isnt happy and I feel no matter what you give her she'll be happy
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MADHU.BARUN

Even I uded to wonder what rashi really wants. She is getting that concern from all. See how koki is talking to her. She isn't given much of work. Even jigar agreed to give that jewellery set yet she complains and feels sad! I thought rashi might actually be happy with all of this but no she isnt happy and I feel no matter what you give her she'll be happy

Yes Madhu Rashi is never happy and that goes with her mom. As soon as something bad happens who do they blame themselves, no they don't they take the blame on others or others take the blame for them. Jigar is showed smilimng one day the other day he is angry... he does not take long to change. Rashi should be happy but she is not. Rashi today should of have been happy giving the necklace away but no it was like her world ended then she rang her mom and her mom world ended.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
This is really a thought.. Are fickle minded people bad? Not necessarily.  They sway on the side of where the wind blows but they are not bad are they?

Now when someone is so adamant on being untruthful how can they be called fickle? Rashi changes her tune every minute but for the longest time now she maintains that she wants to keep lying because she thinks that is the 'smart' thing to do. 
Now if she was fickle, she would have seen Gopi's reasoning today and atleast for those few seconds she would have agreed right?

I cannot understand that underlying stance of hers about wanting to lie again and again. What does she gain from all this?πŸ˜•
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

This is really a thought.. Are fickle minded people bad? Not necessarily.  They sway on the side of where the wind blows but they are not bad are they?

Now when someone is so adamant on being untruthful how can they be called fickle? Rashi changes her tune every minute but for the longest time now she maintains that she wants to keep lying because she thinks that is the 'smart' thing to do. 
Now if she was fickle, she would have seen Gopi's reasoning today and atleast for those few seconds she would have agreed right?

I cannot understand that underlying stance of hers about wanting to lie again and again. What does she gain from all this?πŸ˜•

Do we call that being fickle or downright stupid.  I dread these days when she will use her pregnancy as an excuse to further her unpleasant behaviour.  
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

Do we call that being fickle or downright stupid.  I dread these days when she will use her pregnancy as an excuse to further her unpleasant behaviour.  

Hasn't she been doing that from the day she found out about her pregnancy Xari?😲 There has not been one day she has not utilized that pregnancy card.

She got out of saying the truth about Vansh
She got to keep her jewels
She used it to hide her lies from all by pretending to be sick
She used it to make Jigar agree for buying her a necklace
She used it to get out of working saying she was sleeping
She used it with Urmi to make her work πŸ˜ƒ
And she is still using it to emotionally blackmail Gopi.. 

So when did she stop to start?