DOTW-23'Feb-2'Mar-Fickle Minded Vs Bad-DT NOTE-Pg2

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Saathiyans,its my turn to put up the Discussion of the week! So here is my topic.hope you have fun!

Bad people vs fickle minded people!

Bad people- As you all know doing bad stuff etc!
Fickle minded people- One who keeps constantly changing! 

So guys who do you think are worse? Bad people or Fickle minded ones? Best example or in short Rashi vs Ahem in the past!

Rashi,I cant think of a better example for fickle minded person than rashi. One day she is good one day she is bad. One day she wants vansh,one day she doesn't. One day she thinks for others and one day for others! 
Ahem in the past, He was bad or should I say worse at the beginning,but that was constant. He and his reactions are predictable unlike rashi.

So friends tackling a fickle minded person is easy or a bad person? Sorry if its boring,truly had a hectic work with the college! 
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting topic for the week Madhu.

I am with you on this one.

Bad people have the ability to transform for the better through the lessons that they learn. They go through the process in dealing with and learning from their emotions that they face. Showing remorse and compassion by people who are bad can be a way of them coming full circle into becoming a better person. 

Fickle people change like the wind. They are unreliable and disconcerting to be amongst. They come across as someone who is constantly wavering and dithering. The reason for this is that they lack to ability to make fair decisions where all parties around them can gain. Instead they could be selfish in their wants and being existential in their endeavours.  

Bad people are more stable than a fickle person and surprisingly better to deal with. You can build trust with them over time than with fickle people. 
Edited by swasthi - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great topic Madhu👏
I though disagree with the examples😉
To me Ahem was neither bad nor fickle minded. Rashi is both bad as well as fickle minded.

Ahem was mean in the beginning but he was not bad. He did not want to hurt anyone intentionally. Yes he hurt Gopi but that was mostly because he wanted to avoid her. That is what he told her. He did not want to be in the marriage and wanted her out. That hurt Gopi because she loved her husband.
Physically though, except for that one slap, Ahem was not bad. He actually was humane to see and help Gopi whenever she was in pain. That makes him a nice human because whatever his prejudice he still had the heart to help the person he considered his 'enemy'.
Ahem of course was never fickle minded. He was very thorough in his hate as he is thorough in his love. That is why we love Ahem.

As for Rashi, she is both bad as well as fickle minded in my PoV. She loves hurting people. She takes pleasure in their pain.. She actually likes hurting people. That is my definition of bad. When you take pleasure in hurting people, then you cannot be good now, can you?

Of course one need not explain how fickle minded she is.

So loved the topic 🤗   And I disagree with the examples😉
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very interesting topic Madhu.. i wonder which is more dangerous.. fickle minded or bad.. I guess fickle minded people are whom I should be more alert of and bad .. once u know they are bad ,.. u can set ur mind that they are bad

but fickle minded .. confuse me and make brain bartha souffle.. once they are happy .. next they are sad.. once they are helpful.. then they are selfish .. 

EDIT :ok being in DT .. i refrain from posting on characters.. so generalized points are put in the above lines 

thanks for posting Madhu  great topic👍🏼
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I laid my empirical thoughts above but did not link it to the characters on SNS. As this is the DOTW it would be greatly appreciated that this is regarded as mere discussion and not bashing of the characters.

Like Harini, Ahem is not deemed to be a bad person even when he was being hurtful to Gopi. Being a principled person with strong values he lacked to grasp trust with Gopi then. He had chosen to not to open up to her because of his personal wants and desires. He was in a state of quandary with his relationship with Anita and with satisfying his mother's wishes. It took time and shedding the many layers that existed between them for him to trust Gopi. His behaviour and actions cannot be advocated to deem him to be a bad person.

Rashi is plainly a fickle minded person who lacks a backbone. Her backbone comes from her mother, Urmila. Her fickleness arises from her want to achieve her goal. Regardless of how fraught, stupendous or down right idiotic her actions or thoughts are ,she will do anything to reach this goal. Urmila had planted this seed into Rashi's head and it will be interesting to watch the journey of this unravelling. 
Edited by swasthi - 11 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Great post Madhu.  To me the more "dangerous" person is the fickle minded one.  With a bad person you know where you stand.  The majority of those will be clear in their intentions.  

A fickle minded person is frustrating as due to their nature of changing their minds they are totally untrustworthy.  In my mind I cannot label Rashi as fickle for I don't believe she is.  Spoilt? Yes.  Self centred? Yes.  Easily led? Yes.  Her change of heart was not due to her being fickle but selfish.  
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb views everyone..
I agree with Swasthi on Ahem and with Xari on Rashi😆

One can be called fickle minded when they keep changing their wants and decisions. But the thing with being just fickle minded is, they cannot make a decision but they let others make a decision for them a lot of times. They are not great decision makers you see.

One does not see that with Rashi. You see her want something and she does not stop until she gets what she wants.. Whatever way she can get it, she will get it. Take the baby for example.. Rashi wanted to a baby. Rashi got a baby. The watermelon, puppies were all only the stepping stone to her ultimate wish. Then how can she be considered fickle?😕 Just asking😛

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Yea since this was the first dotw i was posting I was a little apprehensive if I could convey my question properly so used the characters of sns we can relate with! But guys my question is arent fickle minded sometimes favorable on what we choose and decide?
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
and friends I would agree with what you all have said about ahem but dont want to edit my post as its a part of discussion 😛
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It is a bit sensitive topic for the DOTW.. but please put your views in a more respectful way .. I will keep an eye on the thread ..any bashing of character, the comment will be edit or deleted depending on the bashing ...without any further explanation

Please keep this in mind and have a great discussion and if you see any offending comments, please use the Report button 

Regards
SNS Dev. Team