Deiva Magal

Deivamagal Updates and Discussions.Note on pg-39 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 39

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by behappyever

behappyever : thank you 4 the updates... Thumbs Up

a guys like the hero can never make his mum happy nor his happy happy... I just hope theres another hero for the heroin LOL...

Ya want a strong bold hero for herSmile
it would be nice if theres another hero... strong bold N HANDSOME< FIT>LOL

He looks like hero's frndWink director sir, we want original heroTongueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deivamagal Updates and Discussions.Note on pg-39 (Page 5)" in Deiva Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

behappyever : thank you 4 the updates... Thumbs Up

a guys like the hero can never make his mum happy nor his happy happy... I just hope theres another hero for the heroin LOL...

Ya want a strong bold hero for herSmile
it would be nice if theres another hero... strong bold N HANDSOME< FIT>LOL

He looks like hero's frndWink director sir, we want original heroTongueSmile
u think there is another hero Dancing

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

10th Apr'13 Short Update :

Scene starts wit KS meet.. Karthik tells sathya , don't hesitate to trl.. wt ever she feels she can tel him.. dis s our life so we hv to decide it.. sathya tells, " Don't mistake me for telling like us, I got no other way"..
Suddenly one old man comes n saw them far away.. then he complaint abt dis to her parents.. u should tel sathya not to behave like dis.. wr wil others thinks abt her..
Karthik's mom come to office n enquires abt him, his friend somehow convinced her tat He went to attend one important meeting.. she tells him after karthik's marriage.she wil promote him as a senior manager n offers him to give double salary..he s very happy.. office phone rings , she picks it.. the man at the other end tells her , inform K to come for meeting asap as its already late.. K's friend come back with some papers to get signature from her.. she enquires where s K.. he replies, he s in Meeting only.. she slaps him n asl the truth.. he told her he went to meet sathya.. she angrily leaves from the office..

----------
Sathya come back to home. Her mom come n enquires,"wher did she go?"..sathya tells she went to temple only.. she started shouting at sathya, how dare u to speak lie , do u both hv any plan to run away ?? She started beating her.. Poor Sathya couldn't able to speak.. her s sitting in a shock. Both sisters r tryin to stop mom , but she gives sathya left m right.. suddenly priest came n stops sathya's mom.. why r u beating a grownup gal like dis..before beating her, hv u asked her wt were they discussing? Sathya's mom angrily says , wt else they will discuss.. they might plan to run away..
He tells her, "I was listening their discussions".. sathya was telling to karthik tat her dad s more important for her.. I know how much u love me but let's forget everything karthik..
10q for the update Embarrassed .. do u think they will get married... i think satyha dad will talk again to karthik mum for their alliances.. coz of sathya if the story to focus on woman working life n contribution, hence marriage is surely not an option... N i personally dun like karthik, character he cant even convince his mum ... im afraid for sathya is she marries this kind of guy LOL... he was planning to tell her to run away right... WAT THE LOL 

Edited by riyya6 - 10 April 2013 at 9:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn-Navetha-

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Even i too dont like his char much.. first he said he wil do anythin for her mom as she struggled so much to reach dis high position..
nw he totally mas abt sathya n tellin to run away n maary.. such a stupid.. cant he convince his mom n struggle for his love..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carynriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Even i too dont like his char much.. first he said he wil do anythin for her mom as she struggled so much to reach dis high position..
nw he totally mas abt sathya n tellin to run away n maary.. such a stupid.. cant he convince his mom n struggle for his love..
i find his character weak too... i hope satyha does not get married to him.. im against IT LOL...i really hope there is another hero... karthik can marry girl of his mother's choice...LOL

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates BH.

I guess Sathya and Karthik going to get married and there is going to be a tug-of-war between daughter inlaw and mother inlaw.

What says you.

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Chances might be ther to get married.. but I don't like sathya to be paired wit karthik.. want bold handsome hero for her.. let's c :P

riyya6

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Karthik's mom looks money minded..
If their marriage happens definitely war wil be there btw sathya n her mother-in-law..

riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Deiva Magal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.