Deiva Magal

Deivamagal Updates and Discussions.Note on pg-39 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 39

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

I don't like this serial and I have no intention of watching it. Phew! Escape da samy.
ROFL great escape

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deivamagal Updates and Discussions.Note on pg-39 (Page 4)" in Deiva Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magpie

Magpie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I'm new here. Have been watching this on YT for time pass lol.
The " hero " freaks me out  LOL. It's not just about looks but he lacks the charisma that is required for the male lead. He's not one bit appealing. First he needs to hit the gym and badly needs a wardrobe change. Those ill-fitting clothes need to go ! And polish his acting skills.

He needs to tone down a bit...not sure if it's the character or the actor but 'overa vazhiyiraan' especially when he's around Sathya Sleepy
If none of it works, they need to replace the actor.

It looks like the usual crapfest what with the cliched potential vamp ( sathyakala ) creating trouble to the lead couple throughout, an evil, dominating MIL to join forces, other negative characters like the aunt, etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Rihana5rose

Rihana5rose

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Hi Riha

There are no updates as there aren't any volunteers to do the updates.

oh thank you for clarifying it

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magpie

I'm new here. Have been watching this on YT for time pass lol.
The " hero " freaks me out  LOL. It's not just about looks but he lacks the charisma that is required for the male lead. He's not one bit appealing. First he needs to hit the gym and badly needs a wardrobe change. Those ill-fitting clothes need to go ! And polish his acting skills.

He needs to tone down a bit...not sure if it's the character or the actor but 'overa vazhiyiraan' especially when he's around Sathya Sleepy
If none of it works, they need to replace the actor.

It looks like the usual crapfest what with the cliched potential vamp ( sathyakala ) creating trouble to the lead couple throughout, an evil, dominating MIL to join forces, other negative characters like the aunt, etc.

Clap ...

Edited by riyya6 - 07 April 2013 at 9:01pm

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I thought they wil drag dis marriage story for a month..
But they finished it soon. LOL

riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
behappyever : thank you 4 the updates... Thumbs Up

a guys like the hero can never make his mum happy nor his wife happy... I just hope theres another hero for the heroin LOL...

Edited by riyya6 - 09 April 2013 at 12:04am

-Navetha-

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

a guys like the hero can never make his mum happy nor his happy happy... I just hope theres another hero for the heroin LOL...

Ya want a strong bold hero for herSmile

riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by behappyever

Originally posted by riyya6

a guys like the hero can never make his mum happy nor his happy happy... I just hope theres another hero for the heroin LOL...

Ya want a strong bold hero for herSmile
it would be nice if theres another hero... strong bold N HANDSOME< FIT>LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Deiva Magal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.