Deiva Magal

Deivamagal Updates and Discussions.Note on pg-39 (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 39

Page 1 Page 38
Page   of 39

PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Super episode.. I have to say apart from the main cast.. Prakadh 's dad performance is amazing.. He really 'lives' in the role.. Great job Vikatan :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deivamagal Updates and Discussions.Note on pg-39 (Page 39)" in Deiva Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Saw todays episode.. Suresh is out.. And he even thanked Prakash dad haha.. Totaly laughed at Saroja pulling her son away frm Sathiya when they were talking LOL .. Anyways finally Sathiya is realising her aunt is mean.. Might move out n end up in Prakash place ... Hmmm.. I dunno why but i have a feeling this Suresh kind of likes Sathiya.. But she is just normal with him .. Well we shall see how.. Wink

.LovelyDreamer.

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFlower

Saw todays episode.. Suresh is out.. And he even thanked Prakash dad haha.. Totaly laughed at Saroja pulling her son away frm Sathiya when they were talking LOL .. Anyways finally Sathiya is realising her aunt is mean.. Might move out n end up in Prakash place ... Hmmm.. I dunno why but i have a feeling this Suresh kind of likes Sathiya.. But she is just normal with him .. Well we shall see how.. Wink

me too just watch it...Prakash in Jail.. Suresh out.. Maybe Prakash will tell he gave the 3 lakhs to Counselor... and other 2 gone, and Murthy might get arrested too.. Who knows.. lol

I have also kinda feel that Suresh likes Satya..LOL

Ivle image damage aanapuram, i dunno how Prakash gonna survive.. no velai.. no status.. no identity.. Confused

Satya, please leave ur aunt house.. she is really mean.. OuchOuchOru tooth paste kooda kudukka maatangalam.. aiyo thangale.. AngryAngryAngry

PurpleFlower

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hi friends..
From this week...we have started weekly updates for deivamagal...
Pls continue all ur discussions regarding deivamagal serial in the following link...

Visit deivamagal archives mansion for  april,june and july updates...

Edited by shreenithi - 18 July 2013 at 11:21am

nithyamkv

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Hi friends..
From this week...we have started weekly updates for deivamagal...
Pls continue all ur discussions regarding deivamagal serial in the following link...

Thanks for informing dear... LOL

Rihana5rose

Rihana5rose

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by Rihana5rose

Thanks for the promo yar...keep updating

<font color="#006600">
welcome rihana.. updates will still continue as long Visha is here to hip hip hooray for the serial LOL between its gona be weekly updatez now. Much easier for the rest to read updates instead for searching it Wink Since the discussions is moving now LOL
</font>

oh datz rly nice thanks for sharing this info

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Deiva Magal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.