Deiva Magal

Deivamagal Updates and Discussions.Note on pg-39 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 39

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Ratna, I was irritated to the max especially when the so-called principal at the "finishing school" (??? Ya, I finished already with your nonsense) was giving a speech about the purpose of the school - to educate and groom the girls so that they will become good wives. *facepalm*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deivamagal Updates and Discussions.Note on pg-39 (Page 3)" in Deiva Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
OMG.. karthik's mom s demanding so much dowry..
I think nw sathya's dad will become ill n she take over the business or she may plan to go for a job..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanriyya6

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

Ratna, I was irritated to the max especially when the so-called principal at the "finishing school" (??? Ya, I finished already with your nonsense) was giving a speech about the purpose of the school - to educate and groom the girls so that they will become good wives. *facepalm*

yeah and i was like what Shocked this director needs some brainwashing..- i mean clorex and soap powder wash Confused Actually i wonder what his problem is?? Serial start panni few episodes kudha agalae so fast one hero with 2 heroin. Adhavum hero bad choice Thumbs Down K choosing sanjeev and deepak for his other 2 serials was good. Plus the heroin she acted in Aaha serial and i never really liked her acting. Felt she was not good there. Here does not make any difference.

A girl with so much confident on her and was shown with good education .. the minute a proposal came and she dummm feel for it?? what happen to her ambition and ect? appo her education was to be a good wife mattum tannae? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthikkaCarynnithyamkvriyya6

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by Karthikka

yeah and i was like what Shocked this director needs some brainwashing..- i mean clorex and soap powder wash Confused Actually i wonder what his problem is?? Serial start panni few episodes kudha agalae so fast one hero with 2 heroin. Adhavum hero bad choice Thumbs Down K choosing sanjeev and deepak for his other 2 serials was good. Plus the heroin she acted in Aaha serial and i never really liked her acting. Felt she was not good there. Here does not make any difference.

A girl with so much confident on her and was shown with good education .. the minute a proposal came and she dummm feel for it?? what happen to her ambition and ect? appo her education was to be a good wife mattum tannae? Confused

I watched the first episode yesterday and started to laugh.  *see the bright side (at least for time being)* when the ladies in the village says, what your grandmother and mother taught you can now be learned in a school.  The actress is good looking.  1 hero - 2 heroines... hmmm... agreed bad move. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Rihana5rose

Rihana5rose

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Why there no regular written updates for deiva magal?????where can i get the written updates for it???and sorry for posting it here coz i found no helpdesk

riyya6

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Riha

There are no updates as there aren't any volunteers to do the updates.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihana5rosenithyamkvriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

first time im seeing a tamil serial the heroin is just nice... catch the glimpse of the epi yday during dinner time as my mum watches it, the hero Thumbs Down

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I don't like this serial and I have no intention of watching it. Phew! Escape da samy.

riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Deiva Magal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.