Deiva Magal

Deivamagal Updates and Discussions.Note on pg-39 (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 39

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
welcome back ho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deivamagal Updates and Discussions.Note on pg-39 (Page 19)" in Deiva Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Points to ponder:-

1. Its really sad to see the state of this show ATM. Even though i fast forward it, i cannot take it any more longer... enough is enoughLOL... Why is satya crying for each and every thing... In my view its her father dead that she needs to cry n shed her tears... n why is she crying when making the drink when the 1st time she met with the hero, again crying when GM scolds her Ouch...Everything she cries... Why is that so? A girl who just lost her father, family dpending on her, i wonder how will she take care when she herself is not strong n crying all the time...LOL i dun mind if they show us  she breaks down when shes alone... but this in in front of her bos... in public.. what is this LOL...what the LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 24 June 2013 at 1:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.hopper_oceanCaryn

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=riyya6]Points to ponder:-

1. Its really sad to see the state of this show ATM. Even though i fast forward it, i cannot take it any more longer... enough is enoughLOL... Why is satya crying for each and every thing... In my view its her father dead that she needs to cry n shed her tears... n why is she crying when making the drink when the 1st time she met with the hero, again crying when GM scolds her Ouch...Everything she cries... Why is that so? A girl who just lost her father, family dpending on her, i wonder how will she take care when she herself is not strong n crying all the time...LOL i dun mind if they show us  she breaks down when shes alone... but this in in front of her bos... in public.. what is this LOL...what the LOL
[/QUOTE

exactly riya!!! for a girl who graduated as top student in finishing school cries for every single small incident at work!!

Carynriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

[QUOTE=riyya6]Points to ponder:-

[/QUOTE

exactly riya!!! for a girl who graduated as top student in finishing school cries for every single small incident at work!!

... the director needs a reality check... LOL

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Nithya.  This serial is only worthwhile reading the updates.  Yennamo.

.LovelyDreamer.hopper_ocean

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
antha manager post in bank poiya meiya... 

hopper_oceanriyya6

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

i was thinking the same LD LOL But i do hope its for real. It would be a real smack for gayithri lolz... and i think if true he got the job.. this lady will defo do something to ruin it Dead

I would love him to get a job at the same hotel where she is working Wink it would be super fun to see him going against her and getting more closer to the staff's there ... only hoping ...Day Dreaming

Once again i was super mad at satya. She should have just snatch the money back and tell that lady no advance all ... full payment will be done end of the month nu Angry

.LovelyDreamer.Carynriyya6

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

i was thinking the same LD LOL But i do hope its for real. It would be a real smack for gayithri lolz... and i think if true he got the job.. this lady will defo do something to ruin it Dead

I would love him to get a job at the same hotel where she is working Wink it would be super fun to see him going against her and getting more closer to the staff's there ... only hoping ...Day Dreaming

Once again i was super mad at satya. She should have just snatch the money back and tell that lady no advance all ... full payment will be done end of the month nu Angry

lol.. me too hope its real.. LOL
since g3 already plan to trap crying baby satya ... sure the lead goin to meet again in Bank...LOL

and Satya's aunty..oh god.. such a mean lady...

hopper_oceanCarynriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Deiva Magal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.