Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks to those who are giving brief updates. Story is really annoying grrr... I hate when everytime satya goes crying. Whats d point? At d start she was shown as one brave bold girl but if anything happen she cries??? Haiyoo. Sumhow director just love to portray all d women in his serials as loosersπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

paruda πŸ˜² same country same city same naughty πŸ˜† welcome daa... u watch this also aa? Though its annoying I duno y I am watching it πŸ˜†

same feling dear..
its kinda weird im hooked up with this serial... lol

deivamagal for me - ANNOYING YET COMEDIC.. LOL

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Points to ponder:-

1. Its really sad to see the state of this show ATM. Even though i fast forward it, i cannot take it any more longer... enough is enoughπŸ˜†... Why is satya crying for each and every thing... In my view its her father dead that she needs to cry n shed her tears... n why is she crying when making the drink when the 1st time she met with the hero, again crying when GM scolds her ...Everything she cries... Why is that so? A girl who just lost her father, family dpending on her, i wonder how will she take care when she herself is not strong n crying all the time...πŸ˜† i dun mind if they show us  she breaks down when shes alone... but this in in front of her bos... in public.. what is this πŸ˜†...what the πŸ˜†
Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
[QUOTE=riyya6]Points to ponder:-

1. Its really sad to see the state of this show ATM. Even though i fast forward it, i cannot take it any more longer... enough is enoughπŸ˜†... Why is satya crying for each and every thing... In my view its her father dead that she needs to cry n shed her tears... n why is she crying when making the drink when the 1st time she met with the hero, again crying when GM scolds her ...Everything she cries... Why is that so? A girl who just lost her father, family dpending on her, i wonder how will she take care when she herself is not strong n crying all the time...πŸ˜† i dun mind if they show us  she breaks down when shes alone... but this in in front of her bos... in public.. what is this πŸ˜†...what the πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

exactly riya!!! for a girl who graduated as top student in finishing school cries for every single small incident at work!!

riyya6 thumbnail

... the director needs a reality check... πŸ˜†

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Nithya.  This serial is only worthwhile reading the updates.  Yennamo.
antha manager post in bank poiya meiya... 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

antha manager post in bank poiya meiya... 

i was thinking the same LD πŸ˜† But i do hope its for real. It would be a real smack for gayithri lolz... and i think if true he got the job.. this lady will defo do something to ruin it 🀒

I would love him to get a job at the same hotel where she is working πŸ˜‰ it would be super fun to see him going against her and getting more closer to the staff's there ... only hoping ...

Once again i was super mad at satya. She should have just snatch the money back and tell that lady no advance all ... full payment will be done end of the month nu 😑

i was thinking the same LD πŸ˜† But i do hope its for real. It would be a real smack for gayithri lolz... and i think if true he got the job.. this lady will defo do something to ruin it 🀒

I would love him to get a job at the same hotel where she is working πŸ˜‰ it would be super fun to see him going against her and getting more closer to the staff's there ... only hoping ...

Once again i was super mad at satya. She should have just snatch the money back and tell that lady no advance all ... full payment will be done end of the month nu 😑

lol.. me too hope its real.. πŸ˜†
since g3 already plan to trap crying baby satya ... sure the lead goin to meet again in Bank...πŸ˜†

and Satya's aunty..oh god.. such a mean lady...
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

lol.. me too hope its real.. πŸ˜†
since g3 already plan to trap crying baby satya ... sure the lead goin to meet again in Bank...πŸ˜†

and Satya's aunty..oh god.. such a mean lady...

im fine with them metting but hope sathya dont cry there 2 🀣 i just cant take it her tears wasted for nothing πŸ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago