Crime patrol: Dastak

22nd Feb 2013: Sexual Harassment at WorkPlace (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

Read your comments Muskaan.  So the bottom line is that, whether we like it or not, the police, the government, the system in India is very corrupted and it's really hard for women to trust anyone in India - which is such a shame.  In 21st century, women are still fighting for their rights!!!  Will things ever change for women?

As to what you said about that she could've talked to his wife and blackmail him instead... I doubt that would've worked out either since even now - after the man's death and after the whole truth has come out, the wife still refuses to believe that her husband could harras a woman like that.  In fact, I strongly believe that had she conforted the wife, the result could've been a whole lot worse - maybe making the girl and her father's life hell by using their power and money.

True... I really wonder how can a wife be so over confident about her husband...?? I mean, being a woman, she should understand that a girl will not kill a man and put fake blame him for using her body...She has her self-respect.

And, about India, yes..even today, girls and women have to fight for themselves...
They have to fight every moment. At home, at school, college, office everywhere...

I just read a recent case where a married woman was raped by a man (who was her husband's friend) and he got the bail...!! Just imagine. That poor lady could not face the society and she consumed poison during the case hearing at the High Court...
She is admitted to the hospital at now.

Now just think this. That man who raped her, destroyed her life and dignity is enjoying his life as a normal man and this poor lady who has done nothing wrong is paying for it...

Edited by Muskaan92 - 28 February 2013 at 6:28am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22nd Feb 2013: Sexual Harassment at WorkPlace (Page 2)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
O-M-G!!!  Are you serious Muskaan?!!!  Shocked  That's shocking!!!  But then again, it shouldn't be because that's "normal" in India, right?  Oh lord!!  The poor woman!!  I don't know what to say.  It's just... disgusting and how can a man look himself in the mirror after doing all that?  Actually, not just him, how can any man look himself in the mirror after doing this?  Do they not realize that this is going to come and hunt them for rest of their life?  I think India needs to have stritct punishment for men who does this to women - something like what they have in Dubai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

O-M-G!!!  Are you serious Muskaan?!!!  Shocked  That's shocking!!!  But then again, it shouldn't be because that's "normal" in India, right?  Oh lord!!  The poor woman!!  I don't know what to say.  It's just... disgusting and how can a man look himself in the mirror after doing all that?  Actually, not just him, how can any man look himself in the mirror after doing this?  Do they not realize that this is going to come and hunt them for rest of their life?  I think India needs to have stritct punishment for men who does this to women - something like what they have in Dubai.

Just have a Look at this...

Woman poisons self outside High Court courtroom in Ahmedabad

Published: Wednesday, Feb 27, 2013, 9:23 IST
By DNA Correspondent | Place: Ahmedabad | Agency: DNA

A woman carrying her two-year-old son consumed poison at the door of the courtroom of Justice AJ Desai in Gujarat high court premises on Tuesday morning.

The victim was rushed to Sola Civil Hopital where she has been lying unconscious and the police are yet to take her statement. "Her situation is critical and we put her on life-support system. She also suffered a cardiac arrest but revived later," said Dr Makad, head of the department of medicine.

The woman took the extreme step when she came to the court for the hearing of her application challenging the anticipatory bail granted to Sandip Panchal, who allegedly raped her for four years.

According to sources, she had come to the court as her matter was posted for hearing on Tuesday, but it was adjourned as her lawyer was away due to the death of a close relative. On hearing about it, she took out a small bottle, consumed the liquid at the door of the courtroom and rushed inside carrying her son. She then shouted that "nothing had happened in her case though the accused was threatening her."

Sources said that the smell of kerosene was emanating from the woman, who had also vomitted in the courtroom. She was also coughing under the influence of the fluid. A doctor was called to the courtroom and then lawyer Mangukiya took her to the hospital in his car.

According to the complaint, the victim, who hails from Delhi, got married in 2007, and came to live at Meghaninagar in 2008.Her neighbour Sandip allegedly committed rape and filmed it using his mobile on a Navratri night in 2008.

The complainant claimed that Sandip continued the act by threatening to show the video clip to her husband and upload it on the Internet. The intensity of exploitation rose after her husband went missing as a police complaint of cheating was lodged against him in 2011.

The victim changed her address about four times to escape from Sandip, but he followed her and continued raping her. Ultimately, the woman lodged a complaint at Meghaninagar police station on October 18 last year. Sandip, however, secured bail in December.

Edited by Muskaan92 - 01 March 2013 at 5:24am

madhoo

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Oh my Lord!!!  This is horrible!!!  Why do they not respect women?!!!  Why????????  This could be your mother, your daughter, your sister for God's sake!!!

My friend actually told me a story of a group of young men who would sexually assult women, but while doing so, they would cover the girl's face so that she would not see her attacker.  This went on for a while and then one day, this guy did what the group of guys normally would do.  After he was done, the girl uncovered her face and it turned out that she was the guy's real sister.

I wonder where do these monsters come from?  Surely they're not born that way. 

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Oh my Lord!!!  This is horrible!!!  Why do they not respect women?!!!  Why????????  This could be your mother, your daughter, your sister for God's sake!!!

My friend actually told me a story of a group of young men who would sexually assult women, but while doing so, they would cover the girl's face so that she would not see her attacker.  This went on for a while and then one day, this guy did what the group of guys normally would do.  After he was done, the girl uncovered her face and it turned out that she was the guy's real sister.

I wonder where do these monsters come from?  Surely they're not born that way. 

Really..?? So cheap acts by boys...Dead
Dont know how come they turn out to be monsters and morons...??
Daughters are raped by Fathers, Sisters get raped by brothers..horrible...Angry

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Its so sick we live in a society where people get off torturing other people. Disgusting. 

And as for the girl in this case, I'm on the fence. On one hand, I believe she could've avoided the entire thing by rejecting his advances in the first place. She was partially at fault too since she continued to go out with him and in a way encouraged him. But on the other hand, she shouldn't have to behave with her superior like that in order to get a job. Its a messy situation morally. 

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Its so sick we live in a society where people get off torturing other people. Disgusting. 

And as for the girl in this case, I'm on the fence. On one hand, I believe she could've avoided the entire thing by rejecting his advances in the first place. She was partially at fault too since she continued to go out with him and in a way encouraged him. But on the other hand, she shouldn't have to behave with her superior like that in order to get a job. Its a messy situation morally. 

Yes. From one side, the girl encouraged the boss but then moving out with some man does not give him the right to use her...!! Only the girl has the right to decide about having physical with someone.

A broad minded girl who has many male friends is not cheap or a commodity...

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

Originally posted by lovely_lady

Yes. From one side, the girl encouraged the boss but then moving out with some man does not give him the right to use her...!! Only the girl has the right to decide about having physical with someone.

A broad minded girl who has many male friends is not cheap or a commodity...

I completely agree with the girl having the choice to be physical with someone or not. And I don't think a girl who has many guy friends is cheap or a commodity either. That kind of thinking to have is small and ridiculous. 

But speaking of the case exclusively, I still don't fully support the girl. I'm like 97% on her side. But the fact that she inadvertently encouraged the boss is wrong too. I agree that the boss was completely in the wrong, but I still can't fathom why she encouraged him. Why not just quit or something. I'm sure there are other "sarkari" jobs out there, she'd just have to hustle a little bit more.  Idk, like I said before, it's a messy situation. If going to the court, then yeah I'd ask for her to be acquitted without any charges because she was using self defence. 

Muskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Crime patrol: Dastak Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.