Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
The case presentation was superb as usual. One thing which is confusing me is that the name of the place was not mentioned...Confused Anyways, the case was good...

Now, the main point. As per me, what the girl did was right. She took the law in her own hands and killed her harasser. What do you think...??

Also, I equally support that the girl must had refused her boss to go for shopping and dinner  from the very beginning...But then, this does not give the right to any man to rape a girl too...

Please share your thoughts...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-madhoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22nd Feb 2013: Sexual Harassment at WorkPlace" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged

I think she has done wrong..That was not the last job on earth...She needs to support her family..Only for government job she decided to bear all harassment...In the beginning only if she had stopped going out with him...Now the brilliant girl has to spend her life in jail and she will not be able to support her family...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-madhoo_G1234_Muskaan92

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Haven't watched the epi but from reading your post I will say that what the girl did was wrong. I agree that what happened with her was disgusting and that it was not right but killing someone doesn't make it okay. She should have gone to the police or her family members and asked for help. Taking the law into your own hands doesn't make things better.

What happened with her was wrong but by doing what she did she ruined her life forever. One wrong step has cost her everything. I am sure that her family and the law would have given her the full support she needs and given her justice.

When something bad happens why do people take things into their own hands instead of trusting the law? the fight might be long but its the right way and it wil get you justice.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 26 February 2013 at 8:52am

madhooMuskaan92

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Um... I dont know.  I'm bit confused.  Wow!!  Seems like "confused" is the word of the day for me today (third post of the day and used the word confused in all those posts LOL).  Anyway, going back to the topic.  Yes, I dont know how I feel.  I mean I agree with Charu that it wasn't the last job, she could've applied elsewhere, but then again, I dont live in India and I can't make comments on how hard or easy it is for women to find a job in India.  Maybe it's a nightmare to find a job there for women and maybe it was the "last" job for her.  If that was the case... still commiting a murder?  I dont know...
I believe the question is not whether she did the right thing or not, but it's more like, how else could she do to handle the situation?  What other options she had assuming this was the last job available there?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

I think she has done wrong..That was not the last job on earth...She needs to support her family..Only for government job she decided to bear all harassment...In the beginning only if she had stopped going out with him...Now the brilliant girl has to spend her life in jail and she will not be able to support her family...

I partly agree with you. She could have tried for another job. But then, the man who used her was powerful. He would have used his power and make the life hell for the girl.

And, about police case and all, I am really sorry but the law is very weak especially for the cases of rapes and molestation. Police ask embarrassing questions and the man is granted BAIL...Can you imagine that..?? The man who used your body is roaming freely and you are wasting your time, energy and of course money for fighting the case in which it was not at all your fault...!!!

This is the reality.

madhoo

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Haven't watched the epi but from reading your post I will say that what the girl did was wrong. I agree that what happened with her was disgusting and that it was not right but killing someone doesn't make it okay. She should have gone to the police or her family members and asked for help. Taking the law into your own hands doesn't make things better.

What happened with her was wrong but by doing what she did she ruined her life forever. One wrong step has cost her everything. I am sure that her family and the law would have given her the full support she needs and given her justice.

When something bad happens why do people take things into their own hands instead of trusting the law? the fight might be long but its the right way and it wil get you justice.

The case was about sexual harassment. The boss "uses" his subordinate. He finally tries to get physical with her and the lady kills him brutally...

@bold: In most of the cases of this kind, Police may crack the case and arrest the man but then he gets bail very easily. Then, he starts black mailing the girl and her family to withdraw the case...
The girl has to undergo the trauma unnecessarily;y with out any fault...

And, the punishment for molestation is hardly 6months to 3 years and for rape, its just 7 years...!! Is this a joke..?? The girl has to suffer for her life and the man is free after committing the crime...

So, its better to take your revenge yourself...

madhoopallavi25

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

Um... I dont know.  I'm bit confused.  Wow!!  Seems like "confused" is the word of the day for me today (third post of the day and used the word confused in all those posts LOL).  Anyway, going back to the topic.  Yes, I dont know how I feel.  I mean I agree with Charu that it wasn't the last job, she could've applied elsewhere, but then again, I dont live in India and I can't make comments on how hard or easy it is for women to find a job in India.  Maybe it's a nightmare to find a job there for women and maybe it was the "last" job for her.  If that was the case... still commiting a murder?  I dont know...
I believe the question is not whether she did the right thing or not, but it's more like, how else could she do to handle the situation?  What other options she had assuming this was the last job available there?

@red: Its not a nightmare actually but it depends on the kind of the person you are dealing with...

@blue: Well, I think what the girl did was right. And, about other ways, she could have taken the man's wife into confidence and then black mail the man instead...This is the only option I think was right for her. Police case and court matter: It takes years and years to get out of that. And, when the criminal involved is a Govt. powerful employee...the victim is finished...

Edited by Muskaan92 - 26 February 2013 at 11:04pm

madhoo

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Read your comments Muskaan.  So the bottom line is that, whether we like it or not, the police, the government, the system in India is very corrupted and it's really hard for women to trust anyone in India - which is such a shame.  In 21st century, women are still fighting for their rights!!!  Will things ever change for women?

As to what you said about that she could've talked to his wife and blackmail him instead... I doubt that would've worked out either since even now - after the man's death and after the whole truth has come out, the wife still refuses to believe that her husband could harras a woman like that.  In fact, I strongly believe that had she conforted the wife, the result could've been a whole lot worse - maybe making the girl and her father's life hell by using their power and money.

Muskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.