Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 58

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

What's this show about?  I mean what's the story line?

It's about Saraswatichandra, who loves his death mom more than anything. His dad wanting to marry him with Kumud, he refuse & went to her house to tell her family.
But as he spend timewith Kumud& her family in her house, he began loving her.. He then return to Dubai promising Kumud he will be back to marry her..
A twist in fate, as his dad decided to call off his marriage with Kumud & he is force to marry someone else..

This stot is taken from a book, but since it's in the form of an Indian soap, & it Sajay Lee Bhansali.,I think it will have many twist & many turns but SarawatiChandra will end up with Kumud only...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saraswatichandra Help Desk (Page 9)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swetharavi

Groupbie

swetharavi

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
in todays episode the title track was lengthy can anyone please post the link of full song

kari_1

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Could someone tell me about the SBS/SBB segments on this show till now? I think there has been 2 or 3.

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
from where can i get full episode links from 1st epi. The links given in forum are expired and not working. pls if possible give youtube links dailymotion links i can't access . 

In which episode holi scene is telecasted in which kumud is in white dress

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amanda-

Originally posted by madhoo

What's this show about?  I mean what's the story line?

It's about Saraswatichandra, who loves his death mom more than anything. His dad wanting to marry him with Kumud, he refuse & went to her house to tell her family.
But as he spend timewith Kumud& her family in her house, he began loving her.. He then return to Dubai promising Kumud he will be back to marry her..
A twist in fate, as his dad decided to call off his marriage with Kumud & he is force to marry someone else..

This stot is taken from a book, but since it's in the form of an Indian soap, & it Sajay Lee Bhansali.,I think it will have many twist & many turns but SarawatiChandra will end up with Kumud only...
Thank you Amanda!

SpunkyTigress

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
No Cc in dis forum?!

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetharavi

in todays episode the title track was lengthy can anyone please post the link of full song

there you go : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3467959&TPN=5&#77612460

Originally posted by Sargesh

from where can i get full episode links from 1st epi. The links given in forum are expired and not working. pls if possible give youtube links dailymotion links i can't access . 

In which episode holi scene is telecasted in which kumud is in white dress

Star bans YT videos, you can watch all episodes on http://www.startv.in/

That holi scene was for promo only and none such scene has been telecast-ed yet.

Originally posted by MaaNeeTLuV

No Cc in dis forum?!

Saraswathichandra Chat Club #2

Edited by lonelyshadow - 06 March 2013 at 5:47pm

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
can anyone give me the link or tell me the epi or promo this scene was shown

Thanks in advance

Post Reply New Post

Go to top