Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkashmakash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: hangok

can anyone tell me , if anusha now is good or bad,
and what is it with her feelings to kabir???

i want to see them together 😔

Hi

Anushka was always good. She did and still does genuinely love Kabir. She had helped Rohit(who pretended to be cousin but was really a guy that Gumaan hired to harm Kumud and Saras) because he had kidnapped her younger brother Avinash and threatened to kill him if she didnt help him with his plans to kill Kumud and Saras(although I beblieve she didnt think he would try to kill them and also I don't think she knows who Gumaan is and that Gumaan hired Rohit). Anyways she told evrybody and now everyone has forgiven her except Kabir.

Hope I helped!
kkashmakash thumbnail
Hi
I started following Saraswatichandra regularly since Kumud was in Pramad's house. I had seen a couple episodes before then and have come to understand that Kumud and Saras's parents had arranged their marriage but Saras at the time wasnt interested so he sent her an email(or letter?) and rejected her. Kumud told him if had the guts to reject outright in front of both their parents. After that I don;t know what happened--like did they fall in love or was it just saras(because I know Saras loved when he was pretending to be navinchandra in Pramads house). Also was they marriage fixed again before Kumud was married to Pramad(and why was Kumud married off to Pramad)?

Sorry for the all the questions and thanks so much in advance!
kkashmakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: .PerfectLove.

he is pretending to have lost his memory just to make kumud realise that they are meant to be forever togetherand its not because of her that saras is suffering as kimud had promised to go far away from him.

Hi Perfectlove

I just recently posted answers to questions that have been asked on the Sarwastichandra helpdesk however I didnt realize that you had already posted responses before. Sorry once again
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkashmakash

Hi

Anushka was always good. She did and still does genuinely love Kabir. She had helped Rohit(who pretended to be cousin but was really a guy that Gumaan hired to harm Kumud and Saras) because he had kidnapped her younger brother Avinash and threatened to kill him if she didnt help him with his plans to kill Kumud and Saras(although I beblieve she didnt think he would try to kill them and also I don't think she knows who Gumaan is and that Gumaan hired Rohit). Anyways she told evrybody and now everyone has forgiven her except Kabir.

Hope I helped!

owww thank you so much 

hope we can see them together soon
kkashmakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

owww thank you so much 

hope we can see them together soon

Glad I could help answer your question!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thx a lot.Did they show that scene in d show?

Originally posted by: kkashmakash

Hi

Pooja was Prashant's love interest and she looked VERY similar to Kumud. He did love Pooja(but it was obsessive). One day Prashant saw Pooja dancing with another man in a party and he got jealous. When Pooja and Prashant returned home, they argued and Prashant slapped her. She then hit the tabel and probably due to a loss of too much blood she died.He then buried her body int he wall. So Prashant didnt want to kill her intentionally he loved her(obsessively)(however do;t take me wrong I hate Prashant). As for the 3 dots on Kumuds neck we never find out but I guess Pooja also had them and seeing the dots on Kumud+the fact she looks very similar to Pooja is why Prashant wanted her--again obsessive love.

Hope I helped!

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Neferet-]Is the male lead finalized yet?[/QUOTe
What male lead? The new guy? 
kkashmakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

thx a lot.Did they show that scene in d show?

Hi ya they did it's in the 16th or 17th july 2014 episode if you want to see it--it's shown in a flashback.

kkashmakash thumbnail
I know I posted this before but I though to repost it just in case no one has seen it yet thnks again!

Hi

I started following Saraswatichandra regularly since Kumud was in Pramad's house. I had seen a couple episodes before then and have come to understand that Kumud and Saras's parents had arranged their marriage but Saras at the time wasnt interested so he sent her an email(or letter?) and rejected her. Kumud told him if had the guts to reject outright in front of both their parents. After that I don;t know what happened--like did they fall in love or was it just saras(because I know Saras loved when he was pretending to be navinchandra in Pramads house). Also was they marriage fixed again before Kumud was married to Pramad(and why was Kumud married off to Pramad)?

Sorry for the all the questions and thanks so much in advance!
Edited by kkashmakash - 9 years ago
shine_bright thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .PerfectLove.

he is pretending to have lost his memory just to make kumud realise that they are meant to be forever togetherand its not because of her that saras is suffering as kimud had promised to go far away from him.

Thank yooou ❤️