Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

april12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: princess.noor

Can anyone please tell me what happen in the previous 5 episodes of today cuz I missed it due to studies and all. I heard the new guy is Saras's brother but after wathing today I'm confused. No one knows he's saras's brother? Does he know? It seems like no one knows not even saras. I love his acting :)

him being saras's brother is just what we gather from spoilers it hasnt been revealed in episodes yet. this new guy says his name is kabir. He is the one responsible for LN's current state at hospital. He wants to take revenge for some reason currently unknown to us.
princess.noor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: april12

him being saras's brother is just what we gather from spoilers it hasnt been revealed in episodes yet. this new guy says his name is kabir. He is the one responsible for LN's current state at hospital. He wants to take revenge for some reason currently unknown to us.

Thankyou :)
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Where can I ask my dp related questions?😊
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shubh-aarambh

Where can I ask my dp related questions?😊

If you want to add an avi to your display. Then you have to go to
  1. my dashboard
  2. update profile
  3. preference
  4. at "avatar link", you copy the link of the avi and then click at submit.

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what in the world is happening in this show? Havent seen it this whole week and don't plan too either🥱
what happened to my used to be favourite show?👎🏼
eeeeeeeee thumbnail
can we have a GOTW In SC forum...?
eeeeeeeee thumbnail
Originally posted by: xox.iloveyou

what in the world is happening in this show? Havent seen it this whole week and don't plan too either🥱
what happened to my used to be favourite show?👎🏼

what r u saying about ...kumud joining detective team😃
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was watching Danny & Kusum scenes on youtube and the last scene is of him deciding to go to Dubai. Can someone tell me what happens with them after that? Do they leave for Dubai? Are they on the show anymore? 
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: brainychild92

I was watching Danny & Kusum scenes on youtube and the last scene is of him deciding to go to Dubai. Can someone tell me what happens with them after that? Do they leave for Dubai? Are they on the show anymore? 

they didn't end up going to dubai and are still in the show.
iAmna thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi I'm totally new to this series but wanted to ask if there is a chance to download the english subs separately that would be great actually because I downloaded couple of episode before know that their is english subs. 
it would be great if you can do that, and one more thing some links doesn't work can you please fix them. 

Many thanks for your efforts...