Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati
Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

India-Forums

   

Amarjeet Singh and Charlie Chauhan AT#11: Loverz<3 (Page 6)

Crazy4AshVik IF-Rockerz
Crazy4AshVik
Crazy4AshVik

Joined: 15 May 2012
Posts: 7668

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Born2Dance

i no vedu u hate it isiliye bulati hu !
AngryAngry
Nisha_MaNan IF-Stunnerz
Nisha_MaNan
Nisha_MaNan

Joined: 01 September 2012
Posts: 29327

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Guys sara ka new name casinova sara is short form hai CS

Kutzz kamzzz ! Noo way

kutzz kamzz???????
Ab se yahi tumhara naam hai sara sorry CS LOL

Short form of bad words LOL

LOL LOL ful form to bata LOL

JEHEHEHE
Kutti KA KUTZZ
Kamini KA KAMZZ
Moti KA MOTZZ
These words sound tooo mean so ! Short form Big smile LOL

LOL LOL CS mein bhi yahi soch rahe thi k shyad yehi hoga LOL

STOP THIS CS Angry LOL !

Gautam pe line marna band kar phir nhn bolaoungi Cool

Main line NAHI Marti ! Pyaar karti hoon*full to Bollywood style* LOL

ROFL ROFL cool mein CS hi bolaoungi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy4AshVikPreciousHeart

PreciousHeart IF-Sizzlerz
PreciousHeart
PreciousHeart

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 12731

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhiswaron007

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Kamino mere pe hasna band karo LOL

ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

I love vedi ! My partner in laughing on NISHU! LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy4AshVik

PreciousHeart IF-Sizzlerz
PreciousHeart
PreciousHeart

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 12731

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Guys sara ka new name casinova sara is short form hai CS

Kutzz kamzzz ! Noo way

kutzz kamzz???????
Ab se yahi tumhara naam hai sara sorry CS LOL

Short form of bad words LOL

LOL LOL ful form to bata LOL

JEHEHEHE
Kutti KA KUTZZ
Kamini KA KAMZZ
Moti KA MOTZZ
These words sound tooo mean so ! Short form Big smile LOL

LOL LOL CS mein bhi yahi soch rahe thi k shyad yehi hoga LOL

STOP THIS CS Angry LOL !

Gautam pe line marna band kar phir nhn bolaoungi Cool

Main line NAHI Marti ! Pyaar karti hoon*full to Bollywood style* LOL

ROFL ROFL cool mein CS hi bolaoungi LOL

Mar jao Angry Ouch LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_MaNan

Crazy4AshVik IF-Rockerz
Crazy4AshVik
Crazy4AshVik

Joined: 15 May 2012
Posts: 7668

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by arjuhiswaron007

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Kamino mere pe hasna band karo LOL

ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

I love vedi ! My partner in laughing on NISHU! LOL LOL
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousHeart

PreciousHeart IF-Sizzlerz
PreciousHeart
PreciousHeart

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 12731

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhiswaron007

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Kamino mere pe hasna band karo LOL

ROFL ROFL

LOL

Tu khud pe has rahi hai!!LOL

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy4AshVik

Nisha_MaNan IF-Stunnerz
Nisha_MaNan
Nisha_MaNan

Joined: 01 September 2012
Posts: 29327

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhiswaron007

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Originally posted by Sara_Taarey22

Originally posted by NishaP_Arsha

Kamino mere pe hasna band karo LOL

ROFL ROFL

LOL

Tu khud pe has rahi hai!!LOL

mein alag type ki hon LOL mein doosron ko hasane mein believe karti hon Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy4AshVikPreciousHeart

Born2Dance IF-Sizzlerz
Born2Dance
Born2Dance

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 06 April 2012
Posts: 21727

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
lalala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index