Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 2 Page 32

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Hey friends. Will any of you watch Mumbai Heroes' match tonight? Then please keep posting match updates here.
Ronit, Joyel, ramkideewani...friends I'm looking forward to  your updates as I'm skipping the match.

Edited by M0uNi - 23 February 2013 at 4:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CCL Today's match commentary Please" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged

@Mouni

Don't worry here is the link for the commentary live or even updates too.Big smile

http://www.ccl.in/live.php

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M0uNi

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Hey.I'm not looking for live streaming. Because I don't want to watch the match.I just want to have the updates.Are you going to watch it? If yes,then please update run & wicket per over atleast.

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Mouni I m not gong to watch because I dont know how the game goes but will come time to time to make pics for us :)

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged

@mouni..

Not only live streaming...u even get written updates of live scores here.Big smile

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Ronit you just watch it & post the runs & wickets after each over & if Varun takes wicket or makes sixes & fours...
I'm not watching it because I'm little superstitious regarding these games & I desperately want the team to win. But in the previous two matches that I've followed the team lost.So this time I'm skipping. But I am keen to get updates because it will be definitely tough for me to just stay away when the match is running. Please do it for me.

Edited by M0uNi - 23 February 2013 at 6:34am

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyel

@mouni..

Not only live streaming...u even get written updates of live scores here.Big smile

But I can't find...Unhappy

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
mouni why you lose hope
who knows tonight they can win too.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.