Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (3): Discuss here Only (Page 137)

Post Reply New Post

Page 137 of 150

VasuS

IF-Sizzlerz

VasuS

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
For Barun his work has got him more work opportunities...baat got him Ipkknd .. Ipkknd got him MAMR and 22 yards ... Lets see hopefully these 2 movies will open the doors for more work opportunities ... Just hoping for the best script to reach him and he should take the right decision .. Not necessarily the quickest decision ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Dont_Knowarchie_79riti4upolly_mk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti's Movies (3): Discuss here Only (Page 137)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
@riti yes what u say is right but the fact that he is reading scripts makes me feel he may have got some other stuff too which he has not yet accepted. The actual shooting for 22 yards will take a couple of months and then he will be free again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Dont_Knowriti4u

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

@riti yes what u say is right but the fact that he is reading scripts makes me feel he may have got some other stuff too which he has not yet accepted. The actual shooting for 22 yards will take a couple of months and then he will be free again
yeah lets wait for any confirmation on other things signed .. Acc to SP he signed 3 movies..LOL.. so let their prediction come true then..but on serious note.. he talks of some cameo role in TV..i hope he gets that atleast..its been so long since we have seen him..

simimpolly_mk

VasuS

IF-Sizzlerz

VasuS

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
He has said he wants to choose his projects carefully and it's not really bad .. 3 years 4 projects on Tv .. Climb to a superstar ..hopefully 7 months break only 1 st movie release .. 22 yards shd finish shooting by June too so shd prob release apr 2014 ...so by the time MAMR it released Barun is free to take another project ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

aamir18

IF-Rockerz

aamir18

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
People usually get noticed when the material they work on is noticeable. Barun was noticed significantly more when the medium of his work was appreciated, as is for all actors. Ranbir and Shah Rukh are both great actors, but their initial attempts into the industry didn't take them places because the projects themselves were poor. Whereas Hrithik, he made it big on his first shot because Kaho Na Pyaar Hai was a huge initial success with the audience. I just MAMR clicks and works... because the more it does, the more Barun will be noticed by his audience Smile 

Originally posted by IFaddictinUS

For Barun his work has got him more work opportunities...baat got him Ipkknd .. Ipkknd got him MAMR and 22 yards ... Lets see hopefully these 2 movies will open the doors for more work opportunities ... Just hoping for the best script to reach him and he should take the right decision .. Not necessarily the quickest decision ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79riti4upolly_mk

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged

I agree his work does the talkin for him but you know sadly in this industry..contact and support frm big PHs also matter...all star kids get brilliant launch all thanks to their contact..I so wish barun get recognised by some big PH..like yrf..kjo or even balaji for that matter...

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

People usually get noticed when the material they work on is noticeable. Barun was noticed significantly more when the medium of his work was appreciated, as is for all actors. Ranbir and Shah Rukh are both great actors, but their initial attempts into the industry didn't take them places because the projects themselves were poor. Whereas Hrithik, he made it big on his first shot because Kaho Na Pyaar Hai was a huge initial success with the audience. I just MAMR clicks and works... because the more it does, the more Barun will be noticed by his audience Smile 

Actually zee..my hope with MAMR is very less..coz barun doesnt seem to have that much scope in this..it is story of a girl.. and barun plays one of the guys..Ouch..bt i do hope sukhi does make an impact..Smile

aamir18polly_mk

aamir18

IF-Rockerz

aamir18

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I agree. I just hope big banner houses notice and appreciate his work... but sadly, for that to happen, the film will probably need to do decently well... 

It's unfortunate, but it's the way it is. 

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by aamir18

Actually zee..my hope with MAMR is very less..coz barun doesnt seem to have that much scope in this..it is story of a girl.. and barun plays one of the guys..Ouch..bt i do hope sukhi does make an impact..Smile

Edited by aamir18 - 25 February 2013 at 12:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top