Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (3): Discuss here Only (Page 136)

Post Reply New Post

Page 136 of 150

I_Dont_Know

Goldie

I_Dont_Know

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

@suchi ...u better spot him when he comes to Kolkata. LOL
Did u see him the last time he was there :)

Nope I could not...I was busy, exam and all! Hope this time...But I don't think random people like us can enter in Iden Garden. Though I will try.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simim

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti's Movies (3): Discuss here Only (Page 136)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aamir18

IF-Rockerz

aamir18

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
That's me! Lol. Feel free to call me Zee! 
I'm glad  you liked the write up so much LOL It means a lot! Embarrassed

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by aamir18

we all are!  :d

Heylo ppl.. I m also excited for barun's movie release...Smile
heyBig smile..u r the one who met barun 2 times in UK right..if i got ur name right..u r zitni..?..I just loved reading ur post on meetin him ..read 5-6 times... even kiara's post is amazing...i read that too 3-4 times.. Smile..everyone has so much nice things to say about the man...
for those who dont knw me... I am Riti..Smile..n as u all must have guessed...a big fan of barun..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simimriti4u

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Logically speaking movie PH is not supposed to interact with fans before the final product is ready to be promoted.

MM has been kind to fans. We should he happy.

Glad to see more people Big smile

U r right. But we have become used to ph's and actors and directors on social networking sites always willing to share bits and pieces of info and pics and of course the spoilers queens LOL

I_Dont_Knowriti4u

VasuS

IF-Sizzlerz

VasuS

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Mediaque had said madmidaas had not decided if it is going tone a global release ... Well they do know barun's global popularity .. Lets see ... Of course global release requires a lot of other factors too like big distributors etc and lot of investment ... But that's madmidaas headache ... I only care about industry people noticing Barun 's work ... Of course we fans will watch it even if if us not a global release. ! But movie ka faymda hona chahiye Barun ko ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Dont_Knowarchie_79riti4upolly_mk

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_Dont_Know

@suchi ...u better spot him when he comes to Kolkata. LOL
Did u see him the last time he was there :)

Nope I could not...I was busy, exam and all! Hope this time...But I don't think random people like us can enter in Iden Garden. Though I will try.

I don't think they will allow everyone

riti4u

VasuS

IF-Sizzlerz

VasuS

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Logically speaking movie PH is not supposed to interact with fans before the final product is ready to be promoted.

MM has been kind to fans. We should he happy.

Glad to see more people Big smile

Well this movie PH is kind of banking on the said fans to provide buzz for the movie so I say .. Smart move !

riti4u

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Heylo ppl.. I m also excited for barun's movie release...Smile

All of us are. We r just waiting for some info... Any info abt the movies and I am eagerly waiting to know if he has finished reading the scripts that he has been reading for a long time now and if he has made some decision :)
Smile..as far as his recent interview...he said june to be release date.. post production does that so much time..but i just hope we get promotions started soon for the movie.. not much expectation frm MAMR..but i m more excited abt 2nd movie that he has signed...22 yards.. I hope that one finish off soon and come..Smile..both these movies are gonna decide his further opportunities...I just want him to get noticed..BW is big industry..i just hope he gets noticed by big guns of the industry...

archie_79polly_mk

aamir18

IF-Rockerz

aamir18

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I'm not scared about Barun's performance, because I'm sure he can handle acting in any role very well and will not fail to impress TongueBut that being said, I just hope the script and movie get a good response at the box office, because that is how the big banner production homes will notice him. If they do release internationally, I think MAMR will def. make a mark... because a lower budget film will get an international response! We fans know of Barun's abilities. It's time others see it as well Wink

Originally posted by IFaddictinUS

Mediaque had said madmidaas had not decided if it is going tone a global release ... Well they do know barun's global popularity .. Lets see ... Of course global release requires a lot of other factors too like big distributors etc and lot of investment ... But that's madmidaas headache ... I only care about industry people noticing Barun 's work ... Of course we fans will watch it even if if us not a global release. ! But movie ka faymda hona chahiye Barun ko ...

Edited by aamir18 - 25 February 2013 at 12:13am

polly_mk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top