Balika Vadhu

Yeh Duriyaan... (AnSh AT - 105) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roberoi

Yaad nahin Shocked

I love u... Shall I PM u the last update Tongue

I hope the thing that Sid is on vacation is true

I love u too.. par sach mein yaad nahin ke hum kya likhne waale the.. so humein baksh do LOL

I don't think Sid is on a vacation.. they r just dragging for a purpose Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiServiana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh Duriyaan... (AnSh AT - 105) (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UrshP

Hey souHug I'm here again...sometimes I think we are more connected here then to the showEmbarrassed

Urshie Hug not sometimes yaar.. actually the AT and fellow Anshians r the reason why we keep coming back.. BV was just a reason for us to meet here Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi-Ursh-Serviana

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

Yeah , i know. Muku mentioned today what will happen when BV ends, and i was sad for a moment. I met really nice ppl here and with many of them i have really closed relation.

I dont know where my life will take me or not, but i promised to myself that since she is very special to me, since we live on the same continent and i have family in Sweden, I will have to meet Sangi one day! Heart  I would love to keep in touch with many ppl from here...

Anyhow I refuse to be sad, i still can laugh at myselfROFL

Aweee sowwie to have bought that up again Hug and we'll all be in touch fosho.. so why be sad.. and anyways BV would drag for 4 more years LOL

roberoiServiana

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Originally posted by UrshP

Hey souHug I'm here again...sometimes I think we are more connected here then to the showEmbarrassed

Urshie Hug not sometimes yaar.. actually the AT and fellow Anshians r the reason why we keep coming back.. BV was just a reason for us to meet here Embarrassed

YES SOU you are rightEmbarrassed truthfully no joke when I didn't see you online for a while I did wonder where you wentEmbarrassed

1 Question where is GAURI? Didn't Jagya Bring her back? Or did she refuse or wasn't thereLOL

Gosh We just all want ansh 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Yaad nahin Shocked

I love u... Shall I PM u the last update Tongue

I hope the thing that Sid is on vacation is true

I love u too.. par sach mein yaad nahin ke hum kya likhne waale the.. so humein baksh do LOL

I don't think Sid is on a vacation.. they r just dragging for a purpose Sleepy

Sou re can u please explain me the purpose.D'oh

roberoi

Serviana

IF-Stunnerz

Serviana

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Serviana

Yeah , i know. Muku mentioned today what will happen when BV ends, and i was sad for a moment. I met really nice ppl here and with many of them i have really closed relation.

I dont know where my life will take me or not, but i promised to myself that since she is very special to me, since we live on the same continent and i have family in Sweden, I will have to meet Sangi one day! Heart  I would love to keep in touch with many ppl from here...

Anyhow I refuse to be sad, i still can laugh at myselfROFL

Aweee sowwie to have bought that up again Hug and we'll all be in touch fosho.. so why be sad.. and anyways BV would drag for 4 more years LOL

HahahahahahROFLROFL

roberoi

roberoi

IF-Rockerz

roberoi

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Yasna... U r tempting me ... Would love to meet u

Ursh long time...AT is really addictive and Souji is one big proof... Me too Embarrassed

BV is not going to end I know and we r going to be ever there

-Ursh-Serviana

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Yasna... U r tempting me ... Would love to meet u

Ursh long time...AT is really addictive and Souji is one big proof... Me too Embarrassed

BV is not going to end I know and we r going to be ever there

I'm very sorry but I Don't know your name? Please enlighten me I'm very forgetful todayLOL

roberoiServiana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top