Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Serviana

Yeah , i know. Muku mentioned today what will happen when BV ends, and i was sad for a moment. I met really nice ppl here and with many of them i have really closed relation.

I dont know where my life will take me or not, but i promised to myself that since she is very special to me, since we live on the same continent and i have family in Sweden, I will have to meet Sangi one day! ❤️  I would love to keep in touch with many ppl from here...

Anyhow I refuse to be sad, i still can laugh at myself🤣

Aweee sowwie to have bought that up again 🤗 and we'll all be in touch fosho.. so why be sad.. and anyways BV would drag for 4 more years 😆
-Ursh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Urshie 🤗 not sometimes yaar.. actually the AT and fellow Anshians r the reason why we keep coming back.. BV was just a reason for us to meet here 😳

YES SOU you are right😳 truthfully no joke when I didn't see you online for a while I did wonder where you went😳

1 Question where is GAURI? Didn't Jagya Bring her back? Or did she refuse or wasn't there😆

Gosh We just all want ansh 
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I love u too.. par sach mein yaad nahin ke hum kya likhne waale the.. so humein baksh do 😆

I don't think Sid is on a vacation.. they r just dragging for a purpose 🥱

Sou re can u please explain me the purpose.
Serviana thumbnail

Aweee sowwie to have bought that up again 🤗 and we'll all be in touch fosho.. so why be sad.. and anyways BV would drag for 4 more years 😆

Hahahahahah🤣🤣
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yasna... U r tempting me ... Would love to meet u

Ursh long time...AT is really addictive and Souji is one big proof... Me too 😳

BV is not going to end I know and we r going to be ever there

-Ursh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: roberoi

I'm very sorry but I Don't know your name? Please enlighten me I'm very forgetful today😆

roberoi thumbnail
Originally posted by: UrshP

I'm very sorry but I Don't know your name? Please enlighten me I'm very forgetful today😆

Thank u for forgetting me but the fault is mine and thank my husband I got ipad now...was so tough to type fm phone...he is maha annoyed seeing me up so late...

I am Sangeeta dear and generally called Sangi

Serviana thumbnail
Originally posted by: roberoi

Sangi I will sure go to Sweden again...the problem is that all my family and friends are on the other side: Helsingborg and Gothenborg...but once i am there i will find the way to go to visit you. Or if you come to Spain.🤗

roberoi thumbnail
Souji is it generally with all the serials to drag them in senseless way...I hv heard a lot that BV is different but frankly I am not seeing much difference😕
-Ursh- thumbnail

Thank u for forgetting me but the fault is mine and thank my husband I got ipad now...was so tough to type fm phone...he is maha annoyed seeing me up so late...

I am Sangeeta dear and generally called Sangi

Great hi Sangi yes I have seen that name your name around BV forum but not much paying attention to who that was now I know😆  do you live in Europe? Yah it's getting kinda late here.

I'm on iPad as  well😛
Edited by UrshP - 11 years ago