Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, I certainly agree with you,

I have seen a remarkable downfall in my comments, and it highly demotivates me to write ahead and continue to update.
Andy_Dynamite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yea dear..its so sad wen u hardly gt any comments..atleast likes n m sure dis post also mostly all writters nly will comment n like... ðŸ˜Š
bags07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
i completely agree with u megha!!it really kills when u take so much of pain to think n write a stry n u dnt get good response..i mean v spend hours together to write a update n ppl wont spare even a sec to like the post even if they like it...more over sending pm to so many guys is really time consuming.. kal mujhe apna updates ka pm bhjne mai dikat huyi coz some one has blocked my PM i took me around half an hour to find out who it was as i could not PM others in a group .this has really annoyed me to core.a msg to such ppl.if you are not interested then pls dnt send friend ship req to us writers if ur really not intrested in our wrk..i really kills me cz feel all my hard work is going in vain..
and pls if u guys are really not interested then let me know i wont pm u again!!
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bags07

i completely agree with u megha!!it really kills when u take so much of pain to think n write a stry n u dnt get good response..i mean v spend hours together to write a update n ppl wont spare even a sec to like the post even if they like it...more over sending pm to so many guys is really time consuming.. kal mujhe apna updates ka pm bhjne mai dikat huyi coz some one has blocked my PM i took me around half an hour to find out who it was as i could not PM others in a group .this has really annoyed me to core.a msg to such ppl.if you are not interested then pls dnt send friend ship req to us writers if ur really not intrested in our wrk..i really kills me cz feel all my hard work is going in vain..

and pls if u guys are really not interested then let me know i wont pm u again!!

i swear bags...someone did this few months back to me...and it was so f**king annoying...at first i even couldnt figure out the problem...and the freaking stupid thing, i hardly send anyone friend request...first they'll send u, and then block it...absolute idiots...
and writers pain...tired of all this.
bags07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghasingh

i swear bags...someone did this few months back to me...and it was so f**king annoying...at first i even couldnt figure out the problem...and the freaking stupid thing, i hardly send anyone friend request...first they'll send u, and then block it...absolute idiots...
and writers pain...tired of all this.

i blocked that person ..if at all she was nt interested shd shd hv nvr snd req..sm ppl are just here to trouble others.m really annoyed cz of all this nw m forced to think is it wrth?
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bags07

i blocked that person ..if at all she was nt interested shd shd hv nvr snd req..sm ppl are just here to trouble others.m really annoyed cz of all this nw m forced to think is it wrth?

i didnt updated my few stories bcz of this only...we too r human beings...not robots...!
bags07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghasingh

i didnt updated my few stories bcz of this only...we too r human beings...not robots...!

i agree with you dear..from now on m writing for myself n few close buddies...