A request, A decision. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ShivTRSS

are bapre. Actly mene miss hi kar diya ye point. Even I face it coz.

see being a reader of almost all Tr stories i know it well
at times it gets really tough to read all the stories

I agree with u, on top of the time it takes to write the updates, it also takes such a long time to pm 130+ people, because u can only pm 20 at a time, 
Originally posted by miss_neha

I agree with u, on top of the time it takes to write the updates, it also takes such a long time to pm 130+ people, because u can only pm 20 at a time,
that is the most irritating thing. Ye hamesha ke liye hota he na?
hey megha! you are right! i almost spend 3-4 hours in writing an update! ya it feels very bad because i send pm to atleast 135 taareyians in my buddy list but only 40 of them have liked my post. but many of my buddies are busy now because this is the exam time! so we writers also have to understand! but when always you see results like this then it's very disappointing! hey megha today was my first paper, my exams are going on! so please don't stop pming me! please! now i have 125 unread PMs in my inbox! i don't get time to read! so please don't forget to pm me! i really love your stories!😊
hey...i agree with you , i can truely understand wat u writers feel wen ppl dnt comment...even i dnt comment regularly cuz sumtimes i get really stuck with studies n really sry for dat , bt nw i will make it a pt dat i comment to all taareyians posts ..😊
hey dere is a problm with my yahoo a/c n therefore i m nt able to send buddy requests on dis forum so can u plz add me to ur buddy list ...😊

I totally agree megha...we write bc it gives us pleasure and also we want happiness which can cme frm the fact that ppl comment nd like...arre yaar we take so many efforts to write and the readers read nd enjoy but find it tedious to even write and tell how it was...this is wat I always wanted to say so thank u so much
I know dear... it feels so bad when u give ur almost half day to think and write the update and wont get sufficient likes.. seriously it feels like "are we doing a good job????" I mean if u don't hav time to comment then atleast hit like button yaar.. after seeing so many likes writers get motivated! bang on post dear.. it was really needed... thanx for this post..
agree with u meghs
its frustrating to send pms to so many ppl and only have less then half like and comment
i agree with u (like i said in my pms ðŸ˜Š)
i'm only sending pms to those ppl woh hve liked the posts i can understand if they cnt cmnt due to work but atleast like the post 
completely agree with u megha.
I know you people are spending so much time to write story...
and if people are doing comment or atleast like then it will hurt.
i request pls. atleast do like ...

bang on post i mean i send pm to soo many people but i dont know if they read or not
last night i worked almost 2 hours only for one
chapter

its hard to study do your own work and when i want to sleep i dont sleep because i want to give update to my IF friends who i even dont know if they read or not its oke if you dont want to comment but atleast like to kardo so that i know that they are people who appreciate my work

this is not only my pain but for all writers who work soo hard

sorry if i hurt anyone but plzzz understand
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 11 years ago