Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #5, Epi 70, Pg 125 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 132

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Ami,

58 59 60

Unfortunately, it was the unplanned that stole the night and made it unforgettable...not all of it in a good way. Yes indeed and future tracks falling in place.

His night had started with finding Khushi in his wardrobe, not planned, His girlfriend La, over whom his relationship with Nani is strained, decided surprise...rather shock everyone with a dance to the song "Character-Dheela (Loose Character)", his Jijaji left his own party leaving his Di heartbroken. To top off the night, he found his girlfriend, passed out in his arms, only after thoroughly insulting Naani, embarrassing herself and the entire Raizada family...definitely not the way Arnave pictured this night. A happening party indeed, bridging together the next chapter.

After a passionate, "no batameezi spared" confrontation by the pool side in secrecy, loved how Arnav keeps seeking Khushi out at this party the way he looks at her, how his eyes follow her as she tries to avoid him everywhere UFF! UFF! UFF!... a picture saying thousand words

lovely way of expressing  and picture

For all this he did not really take anyone to task but the entire thing he blamed scolded and made a scapegoat Khushi though taking it in a different way after all usually you take your rant and anger on whom you feel closest to the heart Di he cant take out that leaves Khushi (aww both of them yet unaware that they feel close to each other.ASR you keep saving her and then insulting her why since you feel she has taken control of your senses)

Shyam and his bhagambag (running away) from his party lol he knows how to twist his sweet innocent wife around his finger and her weakness. Grrr

Arnav taking over to put balm over Di injured and sad feeling getting the cake cutting ceremony done and Khushi telling Anjali that don't take to heart the superficial things but importance of love in a husband wife relationship a sweet scene which nani and Anjali liked very much observed closely by ASR. A sense of trust and a sense of oneness is taking shape...its quite gorgeous Loved this expression.

La and her drinking goof up calling Nani Gabbar lol Arnav bitwa knew la and his traditional family he brought her to the RM so ab bhugato though mad cant even yell only can look droolworthy with simmering anger which put both Ami and La in a good mood ''.headache disappeared

"Ek taraf Khusi hai, itni samajdaar, itni sambli hui, har shabd maapa hua, har kadam socha hua aur doosi taraf "Ek taraf Khusi hai, itni samajdaar, itni sambli hui, har shabd maapa hua, har kadam socha hua

Nani Nani she is so with you and family and with ASR she is nowhere near to her sambli hui self either in gestures or words

I like it how Shyam always is instrumental in bring Khushi closer to RF and in doing so still closer to ASR I really like it.

ASR looking at Payal

Meri payaliya geet tere gaye striking straight to his heart hide it ASR so that you can keep observing   it from time to time and do your research later. (this bit is from a show I like)

Ami Yes the drool corner don't you ever ever stop giving the drools WinkWinkLOLLOL 

Edited by chalhov - 23 February 2013 at 8:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758bepatientBarunDiwaniDurgaSsupriya.arshi..Anita..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #5, Epi 70, Pg 125 (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supriya.arshi

IF-Dazzler

supriya.arshi

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Quotin Ritu from thread 4

Hi everyone,

I am really slow in my reading of the reviews and posting anything from my side.. you guys are all awesome. I am way behind and will probably have to come directly to the latest episode in order to catch up.  I will however not miss reading your posts :)) 

Putting a collage of episode 54 (yup ! thats where I am still :(( )

Omg...Ritu this is fantastic...its fabulous...Love it ClapClapClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758bepatientwiwyDurgaSArshiHameshaKatelynNaz_nisarsohara

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
So good Ritu and Supriya neither I am good at reading nor at making lovely collages creations Embarrassed so only repond/ appreciate by clicking likeBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758supriya.arshibepatientKatelyn

ArshiHamesha

IF-Rockerz

ArshiHamesha

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Hey Ritu 

Love your collages and description of epi 54 .Very creative.Killing me with killing signs,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758samin6bepatientKatelyn

supriya.arshi

IF-Dazzler

supriya.arshi

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
@Cynthia

Episode 61

" The sparring has begun.  'No I'm her Buaji,'well I'm her Mami!'    The two women who have spoken have a stare down; words flying back and forth until Kushi comes to the door and introduces the two to Buaji. - Liked the word stare down Smile

"
A sister's love will allow her to do anything even drink groundwater compared to mineral water which Mami has commented on." - its definitely filtered...Anjali knws tht LOL

"
Buaji asks her if she wants to teach her manners.  She talks too much.  Mami answers, I just got started.  They both have gotten to their feet and even look like it may come down to fisticuffs but Kushi and Anjali step in between the two, each controlling their own Aunt." - really enjoyed the scene...Buaji nd Mami together are a Blast ROFL

"
to make an offer to Kushi and there starts the story of a sister's love. - very apt Thumbs Up

"
a sister's love will prompt her to do anything for him.
Kushi has all the traditional qualities that Nani would like Lavanya to have.  She is from Lucknow, her lifestyle, her food preferences, how she dresses, how she talks to and respects elders, you have all the qualities Nani wants to see in a bahu (premonition) and she wants to see all this in Lavanya.  Anjali trusts that Kushi can help her. A sister's love has just laid down the plan." - Anjali would anythin for her Chotte Ouch

"I am able to do anything for her happiness (premonition!) it must be Wacko

"
  He closes his eyes, taking in a deep breath and visualizes the other person that IS important to him.  He sees Kushi in the guest house angry and hair flowing, then in the red saree, all beautiful, gorgeous and sad, in the store room with her dupatta lovingly caressing him" - if he could just understand those feelings Embarrassed

"
something that is so beyond her thought process, something only a sister's love could make her do. She turns back to Kushi,
"
Kushi is in utter disbelief." - seein this scene for the very first...it definitely cought me offgaurd

A sister's love can lead to anything... even blackmail.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758bepatientDurgaSArshiHamesha

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

Episode 62

Waking of the dead episode.

I had thought the Raizadas and Gupta's were oblivious of ARSHI feelings for each other they prove me wrong.

Anjali: "Chote Khushi ji ke samne kuch nehi bolti. Aap me woh sare gun hain jo Nani ek paramparik bahu mein dekhna chahte hain". Good Job Anjali. Thumbs UpOf course her chote says nothing in front of Khushi because he is busy hiding his wayward emotions of love, hate and longing.LOL

Shyam- "Khushi ji ki baat sunte hi saale saab ekdam bharak jaate hain".
Nice observation from someone who has never seen them togetherTongue.

Mami jee: "Phati saree aap fashion main hain kya, and Arnav bitwa Phati saree ko hekhte hi angry ho jaye
". Sure you know Arnav very well indeed and gusse main muhabbat dekhti hain for him.Clap

Buaji: "Hume lagat hain ke Delhi ke sari sadak woh Raizada ke waha hi khatam howat hain".
Sure thinking the  Devine intervention at this point for the number of coincidences.Confused

La : ASR ko is Chamkili se Nafrat hain. Yes as she stated because Khushi has no class and style not  Khushi as a person and we know hate is the other side of love.Angry

Payal : Khushi waha kaiyse kam kare gi. Knowing how the mere mention of ASR leads to Khushi's wayward emotions and insomnia.Confused.

Nani : Kya huwa hain chote ko. after saying Khushi makes even the wrong things right and La does not have the things Arnav needs in his partner. Good we know you purposefully state about Khushi in front of Arnav and Anjali to bring ARSHI together .Embarrassed

HeartEmotions observed by each family members taken into consideration - ARSHI love.Heart

awww, samin, heck of a cute and pertinent post. everyone notices in their own way that it isn't business as usual when these two meet. their are sparks. people feel the heat, the singe, the burn, and they all note it in their own way. thanks so much for this off beat take.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758bepatientsupriya.arshisamin6ArshiHamesha

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Quotin Ritu from thread 4

Hi everyone,

I am really slow in my reading of the reviews and posting anything from my side.. you guys are all awesome. I am way behind and will probably have to come directly to the latest episode in order to catch up.  I will however not miss reading your posts :)) 

Putting a collage of episode 54 (yup ! thats where I am still :(( )

Omg...Ritu this is fantastic...its fabulous...Love it ClapClapClap

this is fantastic abs super duper late latif der aaye par durust aaye, dear ipkkndfan30. love the snide "ha ha" and stuff. you taking requests? next time could you stick a anake, green and slimy, near shyamwa? or maybe forked tongue. masterpiece. ROFLStar StarROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758supriya.arshibepatientArshiHameshaKatelyn

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Episode 62!!!!!

The episode starts off with shyam convincing khushi not to go work for the raizada, he said that everytime she sees the raizada it always gives her tension and always gives her grief in return...and he offers to give her 1 lac rupees...bua ji is like why think when you have nande kishore right in front of you...shyam silently thinks that if khushi goes to work with the raizadas it will be hard for him to hide from rani sahiba and khushi.  Shyam then gets up and excuses himself to go to work...he gets up and his knew starts to hurt...khushi goes up to him and holds him..shyam notices this touch and looks at khushi...khushi becomes conscious of his creepy looks and releases her hand to give him his crutches.  Before leaving shyam told khushi to think about his offer and then said i know you do not think of me as your friend but i think of you guys as family and if a family member offers your help you will not reject it so think of my offer like that...Shyam then said that if i am in trouble you would indeed help me and khushi is now thinking...shyam finally leaves but bua ji asks him where he is going...he said i have to go to work, i don't want to leave but my mind will always be here...

In the car mami ji is aksing anjali what khushi's decsion will be and why did she want khushi to train la..anjali said that khushi is the right choice because arnav is silent when he sees khushi and nani really likes khushi...and she said that my heart said that khushi will say yes...mami then said your heart sure does talk alotLOL...anjali notices that mami ji is not bending and then she broke it down like this...if nani notices la is not improving then she will will kick la out...if la gets kicked out then arnav will leave and if arnav leaves...mami ji is added that my dream of akash's marriage will be hello hi bye bye. and she sees the future

this picture speaks a 1000 words.(credit goes to ArshiHamesha, i hope you do not mind)...Mami tells the driver to turn around, we have to convince khushi...anjali was like we cannot go back...i said what i had to say...hopefully khushi makes the right decison

The scene jumps to khushi pacing and thinking what to do while eating chanay...she thinks of what shyam said, what anjali said, and what arnav did to her...the word that is going to her mind is 1 lac...bua ji and payal are tense because khushi is tense...khushi is standing near devi maiya and she is thinking what her mother said about putting the mithai store for sell...khushi asks devi Maiya what to do...Pause:  I think khushi should take anjali's offer because if she takes the job she does not owe money to anybody and can use that money to save her dad's store but if she takes shyam's money she has to pay the raizada and will be left with nothing to help her parent...Khushi makes her decesion and she is going to shantivaan...

In the kitchen of shantivaan, anjaam are in the kitchen and shyam was telling anjali that she did the wrong thing...he said that she is taking advantage of khushi's weakness and anjali then said i thought i was helping her...she said even if you are helping her you did it the wrong way by blackmailing her...anjali said that whatever i did was for my brother...and shyam told her to think about khushi's side...he is like here you are making ladoo for your brother all night for raksha bandaan and also going to bring the girl he hates into the house...anjali was like i understand what your are saying but i am sorry you disagree but i am not changing my mind...I know shyam is doing this to save his behind but he made a really good point

The next day...mami, la and anjali are making ladoos for raksha bandan...la is struggling of course and mami ji said the ladoos look like modern art...and imitates nani by saying "how many ladoos did you make" in nani ishtyle...then nani appears and said the same thing mami just said and it freaked out la...la said her hands are dirty and she will go wash them...nani said she will go see if la does not make any mistakes in the kitchen...then the door bell rings and anjali opens the door to see it is khushi...anjali gets really happy and khushi said she will take the offer on one condition...then with really bad editing...anjali said is that all i accept all your condition...nani then comes and is happy...la comes and said chamkili what are you doing here...anjali told nani that khushi is hear to do something good and that is to train la...nani agreed with this idea because she likes khushi and wants la to be like her, hence all the comparisons...anjali is relieved that nani agreed...la on the other hand said that she will not be trained by khushi and she will be leaving the house...mami and anjali gets scared and khushi said that she will convince la

Shyam calls and said that he is arranging the money and payal then said that she has gone to shantivaan but shyam did not hear her...DM is helping out here!!!!!!!

La calls arnav and tries to tell him what happened but arnav said they will talk about this later and he has some work to do...then khushi comes and said that you are doing this to impress arnav and his family and i am doing this and thinking of this as a job...la was like so we both need each other to get what we want...khushi was like yes but it is up to you to decide what to do next...What will La's decision be????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovcinthiann1758bepatientwiwyDurgaSsamin6supriya.arshisohara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top