Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #5, Epi 70, Pg 125 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 132

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

SBS SBB E-24 AUGUST 2011 THANKS TO THE UPLOADERS FOUND ONE MORE ON THE STORE ROOM SCENE BUT COULD NOT UPLOAD AGAINST FORUM RULES HUM TUM EK KAMERE ME BANDH HO GOOGLE AND SEE IT

The first sbs i ever saw of Sobti after falling in Heart...watching this i only fell deeper in that well of love.
THANK YOU!!!!Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovsamin6bepatientsupriya.arshiwiwyKatelynArshiHamesha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #5, Epi 70, Pg 125 (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

Hiya all here! I haven't commented here before but I have been silently and loyally stalking from day one. Tongue (and seeing the episodes too just like you all) It's been a wonderful thread and it is only getting better by the day. Love to read the analyses here, the collages, the droolworthy corners, the VMs... everything that was brilliant about IPK, that is being celebrated here. Thanks for doing such a great job. 

Hiya!! thanks so much, it means alot. we really do have a blast in this blast. Don't be so silent, we like it loud here LOLWink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758mashirasupriya.arshibepatientKatelynwiwyindi52ArshiHamesha

BarunDiwani

IF-Dazzler

BarunDiwani

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

I am seriously so proud to be a part of this amazing thread with all you wonderful, brilliantly talented Goddesses!  Thread 5 wow! 
Just amazing and only goes to show how crazy we are about this iconic show               Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 

Two families brought together by a past.  Fate call it.  I call it the Divine.  What the Divine wants the Divine gets; we should all remember this in our lives things would go a lot smoother. 
 A complex man who has so much pain it takes a simple solution of a middle class zany girl to heal him,
a sister's love, a villain disguised as a loving husband, friend and son-in law and two wonderful families with deep hurts, secrets and a Fate that will intertwine them in ways we just can't believe.  This show has love, hate and deception all in one.   We will never see this kind of passion and attraction in any other serial with any other stars; brilliantly done by all involved!

HeartHeartHeart this Cyn!!! so true, we will never come accrss this kind of a show again!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaSsamin6bepatientwiwyArshiHamesha

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Congrats to everyone on the new thread. I have made an index of my poems. Do take a look.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758bepatientBarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynArshiHamesha

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Episode 62

Waking of the dead episode.

I had thought the Raizadas and Gupta's were oblivious of ARSHI feelings for each other they prove me wrong.

Anjali: "Chote Khushi ji ke samne kuch nehi bolti. Aap me woh sare gun hain jo Nani ek paramparik bahu mein dekhna chahte hain". Good Job Anjali. Thumbs UpOf course her chote says nothing in front of Khushi because he is busy hiding his wayward emotions of love, hate and longing.LOL

Shyam- "Khushi ji ki baat sunte hi saale saab ekdam bharak jaate hain".
Nice observation from someone who has never seen them togetherTongue.

Mami jee: "Phati saree aap fashion main hain kya, and Arnav bitwa Phati saree ko hekhte hi angry ho jaye
". Sure you know Arnav very well indeed and gusse main muhabbat dekhti hain for him.Clap

Buaji: "Hume lagat hain ke Delhi ke sari sadak woh Raizada ke waha hi khatam howat hain".
Sure thinking the  Devine intervention at this point for the number of coincidences.Confused

La : ASR ko is Chamkili se Nafrat hain. Yes as she stated because Khushi has no class and style not  Khushi as a person and we know hate is the other side of love.Angry

Payal : Khushi waha kaiyse kam kare gi. Knowing how the mere mention of ASR leads to Khushi's wayward emotions and insomnia.Confused.

Nani : Kya huwa hain chote ko. after saying Khushi makes even the wrong things right and La does not have the things Arnav needs in his partner. Good we know you purposefully state about Khushi in front of Arnav and Anjali to bring ARSHI together .Embarrassed

HeartEmotions observed by each family members taken into consideration - ARSHI love.Heart

Edited by samin6 - 23 February 2013 at 2:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnePutijaChalhovDurgaSbepatientsupriya.arshiwiwyArshiHameshasohara

wiwy

IF-Rockerz

wiwy

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Things I Would Like To Do Big smile in Episode 62

1.  Stuff one lakh rupees and Shyam's no-good crutches down his...well...throat! (What did you think?!)
2. Make Khushi wear La's short dress and see Naniji's  reaction! 
3. Forbid ASR to look hot coz his appearance was too small and left his fandom panting for more! Not fair ASR!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovcinthiann1758bepatientsupriya.arshiBarunDiwaniKatelynArshiHamesha

ArshiHamesha

IF-Sizzlerz

ArshiHamesha

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

SBS SBB E-24 AUGUST 2011 THANKS TO THE UPLOADERS FOUND ONE MORE ON THE STORE ROOM SCENE BUT COULD NOT UPLOAD AGAINST FORUM RULES HUM TUM EK KAMERE ME BANDH HO GOOGLE AND SEE IT

He looks so different now as compared to this.Thnx for sharingHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovcinthiann1758bepatientwiwy

ArshiHamesha

IF-Sizzlerz

ArshiHamesha

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

Episode 62

Waking of the dead episode.

I had thought the Raizadas and Gupta's were oblivious of ARSHI feelings for each other they prove me wrong.

Anjali: "Chote Khushi ji ke samne kuch nehi bolti. Aap me woh sare gun hain jo Nani ek paramparik bahu mein dekhna chahte hain". Good Job Anjali. Thumbs UpOf course her chote says nothing in front of Khushi because he is busy hiding his wayward emotions of love, hate and longing.LOL

Shyam- "Khushi ji ki baat sunte hi saale saab ekdam bharak jaate hain".
Nice observation from someone who has never seen them togetherTongue.

Mami jee: "Phati saree aap fashion main hain kya, and Arnav bitwa Phati saree ko hekhte hi angry ho jaye
". Sure you know Arnav very well indeed and gusse main muhabbat dekhti hain for him.Clap

Buaji: "Hume lagat hain ke Delhi ke sari sadak woh Raizada ke waha hi khatam howat hain".
Sure thinking the  Devine intervention at this point for the number of coincidences.Confused

La : ASR ko is Chamkili se Nafrat hain. Yes as she stated because Khushi has no class and style not  Khushi as a person and we know hate is the other side of love.Angry

Payal : Khushi waha kaiyse kam kare gi. Knowing how the mere mention of ASR leads to Khushi's wayward emotions and insomnia.Confused.

Nani : Kya huwa hain chote ko. after saying Khushi makes even the wrong things right and La does not have the things Arnav needs in his partner. Good we know you purposefully state about Khushi in front of Arnav and Anjali to bring ARSHI together .Embarrassed

HeartEmotions observed by each family members taken into consideration - ARSHI love.Heart

UNderlined Love it you basically described the whole 61 and 62 in these lines HeartIndeed Naniji accepted her as BAHU mentally and Anjali is just bringing them togetherClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6bepatientKatelyn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top