Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mukta3112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I had been very busy for the past few weeks. I had a day off yesterday and believe me i went through half of thread 3, entire thread four and all of the thread five in a day. I loved reading through every post. i salute all the writers. I cannot contribute much as i have very little time. I will continue reading the thread. Congrats on thread 5
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ArshiHamesha

"Circles are protective symbolism -:In IPK Moon and Sun are important Symbols because they are associated with all the emotions as described above in the Symbolism." - Thank for the info πŸ˜Š

Though i like how u hav return it...the connection part is confusin πŸ˜•
"
Arnav is a protector of her and her family through Payal which she left there and She is protector through Anajli for Anjali and Arnav along with everyone through this bitter DEAL .Just amazing.

"Mamiji aur Jewelry  ki dukan" [Mamiji a jewelry shop] and Raizadans clowns of circus were keeping me in the circle of giggles and proud of my Buaji.The scene was too hilarious! - i agree...it was a delight to watch Buaji nd Mamiji scene...it was damn hilarious

"
He calls but disconnects before Payal finishes telling him about Khushi's decision of RM.Excellent move DM...πŸ‘ - it was the first time...even i was watchin the scene...i was lik Thank God!!!!

The other side he is putting circular Laddoos of his schemes by calling Anjali Selfish.Look who is talking."You are Mahan" [ great] Shyamji"πŸ‘πŸ˜‘ - Really like your Sarcasm πŸ˜†

"Pause here: Anjali  is making Laddoos for Raksha Bandhan which is a "Bond of protection" in between brother and sister. No doubt this relation is above and beyond.

The circle of protection goes from Anjali to Chote,from Arnav to Khushi and then Khushi to Arnav and then to Anjali  unintentionally as a forced marriage then intentionally during kidnapping and onward to Anjali.

But La couldn't make any circular Laddoo has no protection of her dream to get marry with LADDOO ASR...😳- OMG!!! I just Love how u hav connected everythin...its Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘

".He turned around to hide his tears as he is having a vortex of enthralling emotions going on in him after yesterday's incident as Di was extremely upset which is the cause of his distress as "aagar Di khushi nahin tou khuch bhi theek nahin" - i like How u hav expressed wat Arnav is goin thro πŸ‘πŸΌ

"When she will find out Arnav's intention for Khushi she will set her aside for him." - Lavanya is a sweetheart πŸ€—

"Tum meri Zindagi ki sab se bari deal ho" is going to be at the end.He will treasure her more than Anjali.The table will turn and inclination of his heart will be heavier towards Khushi.Di will be important but Khushi will be one step higher than her as"Khushi mein tumhare bina nahin ji paoonga". -  I swear the transformation...as to how important Khushi becomes in his life...is amazingly shown πŸ‘

i liked your Pondering Point...very well pointed out πŸ‘πŸΌ

"Connection : The chapter of Arnav and Khushi to come close for forever in beginning from now on ,no matter how many times he is going to throw her out with his anger and rage but her "Sehar" is impossible to throw away isn't it Mr Akhroo .You will be completely one soul after the discord.It will end the chapter of all the PAST pains of Arnav with his Khushi to be his Khushi for eternity with the help of HIS mother.(My Other Bishop) - How do u do it...Connect points like these πŸ‘...its really amazing...Loved it πŸ‘

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello everyone !!

Can I take part in the discussions? πŸ˜Š
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episodes 61 & 62

"Hum chotey ki pasand ko, acchi tarah jaan chuke hai, bas unki najar saaf karni baaki ha" 
"I know chotey's likes very well, just have to remove the fog from his eyes"

These are Naani's words but someone with higher power seems to agree with her. The preperations are being made to do just that "najar saaf" of Chotey.  Enclosed in Anjalis proposal today, there is another hidden proposal . During Teej, sindoor, an auspicious sign of marriage had fallen on both marking each other, later that day, he also broke her fast, then there is that undeniable conntection of "mehsoos"... something more powerful is at play here, and today this force intervenes again, even twisting  arms to get its way. Maybe its called fate, but its here to propose the union of these two souls. Spawned by Nani, carried out by Anjali and accepted by Khushi.

Anjali and Mami reach the GH, prompting the introduction of an entertaining riverly , the clash of the "Nand Kishore" and "hello hi bye bye" an explosive duo offer some hillrious scenes.

"Hum ammi tummi nahi hai, hum bua hai (im no ammi tummi (mom), i'm Buaji)!"

"are tum bua ho to hum maami hai (so what, if you're bua than i'm maami)!"

Noticed they are introduce as Bua and the Maami, their respective relationship with Khushi and Arnav...sounds like rishta offering already!
πŸ˜†

Maami ji not very happy to be here in these humble surroundings, and her outright rudeness doesn't sit well with the proud and defensive Buaji. Khushi invites them in, but the "arrowbaazi"  (jabs) continue. Finally Anjali gets a word in "Look we're not here to talk about the saaris or mithaai, we're here with a perposal for Khushi." all the gh members are curious...what kind of persposal? not a marriage proposal? soon their curiousity is put to rest.
"don't worry, its not for Chotey's company, but its for the Raizada house Shantivan, the works is a little different, i would like for you to train La to be a good daughter-in-law... you have everything nani wants in a bahu" Anjali explains... but according to fate, Khushi also possess her soul, which Arnav is incomplete without.

Khushi is surprised and speechless with a million thougts of him running through her mind certainly... She's been trying so hard to  run away from him,  litterally and figurtivly but somehow he manages to catch her. "If i had known the order was for you're party, i would died but not come here" she told him at the anniversary party, so how can she possibly  go to work in his home on a daily basis? even if she needs the money, her biggest majboori yet again.  Khushi politely notifies Anjali that she respects her alot, but truns down the purposal. Anjali is persistent "you'll  be paid for your work"  [Khushi's respect for Anjali is genuine, she also seen first hand how important she is to Arnav, somewhere IMO this respect is enhanced by this fact, it falls into that connection, she's important to him so she's become important to Khushi ]

"Sorry to say this Anjali ji, but I don't want work anywhere near Arnav Singh Raizada" Khushi remains firm

"what happened between the two of you?" Anjali asks...

"Please Anjali ji, don't pressurize me, i agree we need the money, buti can't put my self respect aside to make money.  Arnav Sing Raiza aur hamare beech jo kucch bhi hua, uske baad to bilkul nahi.  (definetly not, after what happened between ASR and me).  So much hidden behind this "jo kucch"  Every meeting, every insult, every drop, every save, the way he looks at her, his countless attmpts to get her to listen to him, the way he makes her "mehsoos" the unknown...its all too much for her to handle.

About to leave disappointed, Anjali thinks of the contract, the contract that ASR never mentioned again after the guest house incident. Totally out of Anjali's character, she gives Khushi an ultimatum:  this job or pay the money.  leaving Khushi appalled
"I remember too Anjali ji, but i never thought that you would be the one to remind me"  Khushi's feel hurt and her respect for Anjali drops. "How can she do this?" khushi asks after Anjali leaves? She's just like her brother, heartless.

When she resigned, Khushi wanted  to hand the resignation to Arnav herself to make her point that "yeh haar hamaari nahi hai!" but even she knows this was a legal document and Arnav Singh Raizad had full rights to take action, ofcourse he was on guilt trip and developed a rather soft spot for Khushi Kumaari Gupta...he would never do such a thing.  Normally niether would Anjali, but her arms is being twisted by fate,  she strongly feels "it has to be Khushi"  first she tells Mami in the car that "khushi is perfect for this" and later she even defies her husband, she knows deep inside what she's doing is right.."I have to do this for Chotey"...the dots are there, only the connection need to be made.

At the RM, Arnav, looking ridiculously delicious in deep purple,  once agan gives in to Khushi's  thoughts and leans back on the sofa. Till he is  interrupted soon after by La (ArshiH, if the phone is the biggest villian, La can't be too far behind). Afraid that he's still angry, promises to win everone over, no matter what.

Arnav: Lavanya, sab ka dil jeet ne kis koi zarurat nahi hai, mere liye sirf Di important hai. agar woh kush hai, to sab teek hai, agar Di kush nahi hai, to kucch teek nahi hai, main Di ki Khushi ke liye kuchh bhi kar sakta hu 
Translation: no need to win everyone over, on Di is importatn, if she's happy, all is good, if she's not, nothing is good. i can do anything for Di's happiness

Lavanya: "Ofcourse ASR, whoever is important to you, is important to me, but tell me, other than Di, isnt anyone else important to you?"

She hits a chord, causing him to close his eyes, immediately she comes to mind. UFF, the depth of this feeling is endless. 

Some of the moments  that sucked him into her essence flash by..he would do anything to keep her safe, her tears are precious, not only is she is important, she has become absolutely vital to his being. What an epic moment, for the first time Khushi is placed on the same pedestal as  his beloved Di.

Acceptance by the heart but resistance by the mind, and he lives his life with his mind not heart, the restult: denial.

"Tell me ASR, is there anyone else?" La fishes for her name on his lips but is left with disappointment

"Nahin aur koi nahi hai, (no, noone else)" he swiftly answers and exits as the ASR music enters.

Shyaam comes back  to find an angry Khushi, and makes a big statement "abse aap ki zimidaari hum letein hai.(from now on i'm taking your responsibility)"... the nerve of this man, to talk about "responsibility"  when all he does is run away from it. He offers to give her the money so she can leave the Raizadaas forever. He tries so hard to keep her away "every time you went there you've got nothing but sadness, then why?" though Shyaam has his own selfish reasons to sway her, the question remains valid "phir kyu?"  why Khushi, did you choose to go back, he was giving  you an easy way out.  why did you accept the proposal?  could it be that despite all of your fears of that rakshash, you want to explore him some more? you need to find out why you're so drawn to him? why is it that his batameezi you don't share with anyone not even you sister, your closest confidant. Deep down inside, she needs answers.

Shyaam's trick for Khushi's compassion was beyond cheap, just like him

"bada hi dhokebaaz hai a pair  baar baar latgad jaata hai (this leg is so disloyal is gives out all the time)" well shyaam, it is your leg, dhokebaazi (disloyalty) runs through your entire being, not just that leg  
Khushi gathers her thoughts, pacinng back and forth, Anjali's ultimatum , shyam's offer and also Arnav's words at night of the party  "aur waise bhi tum jaise log, paiso ke liye" before he stopped himself, being accused of gold-digger by him hurts more now than it ever did before. Her self-respect is certainly threatened.  Khushi's thoughts go in circles, as she tries to eat away her dilemma.

Her amma's crying one phone weighs in on her.  with all her turmoil and tears, she makes her way to her DM, where she must've found some answers and accepts the proposal.

Buaji later asks "Dehli ki saari sadke uu raijada ke ghar mein khatam hot hai (do all the roads in Dehli lead to the RM?)...don't know about Dehli buaji, but all roads for Khushi certainly lead to there, the home of her Arnavji.

The next day, Khushi is arrives to her home, an just in time it looks like. right before she arrived, La was trying to learn ladoo-making...gave me the biggest laugh thanks to Maamiji's dialogues

"Ms.Kasyap, ee ladoo nahi, modern art lagat hai...ee saasuma dekee to pata hai kya kahee? Kitne ladoo the?" Gabbar Singh that the titlewa you gave her right? its his dialogue" 
🀣
Anjali extatic at seeing Khushi "i was affraid that you won't come"

Khushi doesn't hold back, she was hurt by Anajli's ultimatum "Haalat hi khuchi aise the, i had no choice, but i have a condition"  Anjali agrees, hmmm wonder what the shart is??

"Chamkili, what are you doing here?" La isn't pleased to see her, naani on the other hand is very pleased, after all her plan is workingπŸ˜‰ 

Anajali explains that she will train La, she goes on to justify what she is doing.
"I know Anjali, that's why i'm not saying anything if anyone can teach Ms.kasyap, its you Khushi"

Poor La, not willing to digest this bitter pill "chamkili? train me, she has no style, no class"...and in addition, the girl her boyfriend seems to give way too much attention, then he couldn't take his eyes off of her during the calender shoot, then at Teej how he walked in right after her into the mandir and then she was quickly pushed aside instead of getting a compliment for her sexy getup, to top it off, she found them outside by the poolside alone at the party... I can't blame la for getting fired up.

"par naani, ASR hates her too, me be like her? no ways"

"hum chotey ki pasand ko, acchi tarah jaan chuke hai, bas unki najar saaf karni baaki ha ("I know chotey's likes very well, just have to remove the fog from his eyes")"

"ok then, if you feel that way, i can't stay in this house for a second!" this is the first thing she's unwilling to do to please Nani

"Dekha Anjali bitiya, khushi ke kadam padte hi shubh kaam hoga, ms.Kashyap ghar chod ke jaa rahi hai "  hmmm people often talk like that about thei daughter-in-laws. its possible Naani already thinks of Khushi as one, another seal to this proposal acceptence

A very angry Lavanya packs her bags, and decides to call Arnav

"ASR, its all wrong,  you tell me what am i doing wrong, i'm trying so hard to adjust, apoligized to everyone too, even taking showers in the morning, what should i do?i seems impossible for me to adjust here" she would keep going if wan't for a meeting Arnav had to cut her short

"i'll talk to you when i get home in the evening"
She tries to tell him about Khushi but is inturupted yet again. "Lavanya i told you i'll talk to you later, abhi mujhe kaam hai" click.

Khushi comes to talk to La,  "This is just a job for me, nothing else" ---i feel like she's trying let her know that she's not after her man "aur kuchh nahi" Khushi knows La had caught her reaction to Arnav breaking her fast

"But for me this is  ASR's home, and its very important ok?" La makes it clear

"Thats what i'm trying to explain, forget about me, concentrate on winning Nani over,  so that i can get the money i need, and everyone in the house will accept you"

La realizes they both need each other, "we can both benefit" Khushi convinces her

They do indeed need each other, La is instrumental in  bringing the two together and Khushi helps with La's growth as a person, she leaves with  with dignity and respect from Naani, which she didn't have when she came into the RM. This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ has to be my favorite, an admission of her importance to him awww β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

hi ami, i liked that nuance you picked: first time he places khushi in the same category as di... his important people. great take, sir. i like the new look and the jazzed up caps. 62 drool corner was like a camera on motor mode catching asr at every breath, dead. reds are great, pinks hmmm and awww, purple uff uff uff. green, you know who gets that. asr was at such a confused point here. and khushi, maddeningly unaware. i guess both were so unprepared for this, to get attracted to the one who was not even remotely on the radar, that they are both just trying to keep themselves steady, sane. he by denying, shy by not even looking at it. interesting.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Loved your take on premonition of ASR and Khushi.good indepth analysis.My comments in between in bold black

Thanks Chalov. He actually started saying that I will not come to your rescue during the sangeet challenge and also when he went to get her back from Gupta house. In any case you know you are right he saved her three times and also could not deny her anything. Even the job. Loved this couple
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

Hello everyone !!

Can I take part in the discussions? πŸ˜Š

of course, do join in. 😊 more the merrier.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 63

Game is getting intriguing ,captivating, charming and fascinating as King[Arnav] and the queen[Khushi] are coming face to face in this round to make moves.Rooks Anjali and Shyam]are  busy in hide and seek not only with each other but also from their Fates .Bishop [Nani] is a Maha player as she is playing mind games behind the curtain to stir the strings of Maha minds of King, queen, and the rook [Anji] along with pawns[Mamiji,La,etc].Just simply fantabulous and fantastic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

SYMBOLISM:Symbols like circles, key, Payal, Limes, pickle jars are in actions all across.

Connection:1-Circles----Khushi and Anjali's rejuvenation process for making relations stronger in between siblings and family

2-Key: As Khushi is the key of the Heart of Arnav will drive him nuts with her closeness but his mind will drive her nuts as the power of Sun ,a circle is wrapping him around for getting entangle with her "Sehar",Just "No No" to "Yes Yes" or Vice Versa situation

3-Payal-Even in his "No No" He is way too protective and possessive and will always be either she burn him with her anger or tea or Mirchi in his drink but again "Yes Yes" because they both hurt each other but their concerns for each others are always way above all.

4-Pickle jars-Treasuring each other is the key of the protective circle of this limy Family [RM+GH] and yes equation of

Arnav+Khushi+Anjali  =  TREASURE in a way beyond imagination.

Khushi's family bonding and treasuring each other through thin and thick is examplery 

The realization of Khush's points hits La's bollixed brain and she agreed upon to circle around Khushi for the sake of Arnav as she knows the moment he will come ,Khushi will be out along with Nani's expedient game plan.Khushi couldn't convinced La to find out her inner aptitude and strength as her style lacks Skills and Fabric ...πŸ˜†

PAUSE HERE:Later on she will dress like Khushi and will feel proud too.Other hand ASR will be angry at her for that as he wants Khushi out of his "Khiyal"[thoughts]

Laddoos and the formula of making them to acclimatize Nani was superb as Nani's eyes were not getting tired admiring Khushi and her thoughts about life."Boondi ki tarah hamari soch aur ichayen sab bikhari huie hotin hain...[Our thinking and wishes are spread apart Just like these particles of Laddoo] So true to the nature.Elders shape these particles by adding manners and skills.She convinced Nani for the training of La.La just plays along with Khushi and Takes "Arshivard" blessing from Nani.One thing is clear Nani does not like La disrespecting Khushi... Excellent move Khushi. Anjali's happiness melts La's attitude as Di's happiness means ASR's contentment.πŸ‘

Nani we call you Nani because you are Nani indeed.πŸ‘πŸΌThe style of your playing mind games does not require any indentation but I don't agree with one thing La will not remain same as you think because of her crucial change all around ,you will get hurt during her departure.😭

Khushi's  disconcerted way exasperates Anjali as she can't endure Khushi's antagonism towards her.She explained her motive behind her ruthless act  of yesterday and asked forgiveness.. Khushi is Khushi who just can spread happiness and joy around her as  this is in her name forgives Anjali."Khushi,"jab parivaar ko bachane ki baat atti hai tou har koi aisa hi karta hai"[for the sake of family everyone does the same.] Who knows more than Khushi about this .She sacrificed so many times for the same reason since from the day one.

Pause here:Since Sheesh Mahal to forced marriage Khushi is the one will plunge down for the sake of her family.

If Khushi's distress bothers Anjali ,same is with Khushi she will  put Anjali's dejection and anxiety upfront .She will not tell her about Shyam at first just for the sake of her insecurity over him.She will make a promise to that .

Anjali,"Humare Bhai itne bhi bure nahin hain"[my bro is not that bad]...Khushi,"Woh jaise bhi hain humain nahin janna"[Whatever I don't want to know about him]...A fear and annoyance is visible all over Khushi.She does not want to know about him as whatever she knows is more than enough to handle for her.Anjali,"aap inhain Rakhi bandh dijiye"[tie the Rakhi to my hubby] .....Daiya ho...Anjali ,Mamiji is right "tumhara heart tum sai bohat hi baat kart hai"[ your heart talks too much with you]...πŸ˜†

Anjali's happiness has no limit to see her dream comes true.La's efforts towards getting skills for becoming a traditional Bahu made her please but she does not know the true intentions behind this.Naniji is hilarious as Mamiji needs training from Khushi  but so true .Remember Mamiji you are the one who said "Babarsher tou eik hi hai...Sasu maan"[Lion is only one ,my mother in Law]πŸ˜†

Shyam's money drive scheme drapes Anjali's happiness with Sharmaji's one Lakh demand on an empty chair.Such a sly...

PONDERING POINT:One Lakh as ASR's contract towards Khushi and now same Anjali's blackmailing Khushi over that one Lakh and in return unintentionally Shyam's involvement over the same one Lakh.WHY?????

Symbolism:  The 1 is a doer, a powerful force that produces results and does not allow anything or anyone to limit its potential. The 1 is aggressive, a necessary energy for creating and producing.  The shape of the number 1 reflects its meaning; it walks upright with pride and purpose. Strong, determined, unwavering and with specific goals in mind, the 1 can turn dreams and ideas into reality. It pushes obstacles aside or simply drills right through them.It symbolizes oneness.

Connection:Number 1 represents Arnav,as he is a man of action ,aggressive, strong and determined.He binded Khushi with him the day he made that contract and his determination is getting stronger over the time regardless his "No No".AS Khushi is a mirror reflection of Arnav .She does have same traits as him .She knows how to make her ways by pushing obstacles aside.Her determination has no limits either.She will be successful in winning everyone's hearts and minds including Arnavji whose heart will do Dhak Dhak as hers.Arnav will be successful in ruining Shyam' plan and will marry Khushi to become one even in his hate but will surrender himself to Khushi"Meh tumhare bina nahin ji Paoonga."They both will be pride for each other as during saving Arnav will be saying proudly"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada" as she exchanges oil with water .He is pride for her as she tells Shyam"Hum ne joh bhi kia Arnavji,apne pati keh liye kia"

Shyam is determined too in getting money,status and KHUSHI.He will be aggressive and will hurt so many ppl in this process as his biggest crime and mine hatred scene ever Anjali's miscarrige.Just Fabulous job writers did when they created this one Lakh delimma...

"Hum Arnavji keh aane se phele ghar chale gyenge"[I will go home before Arnavji] The terms is being disclosed in front of everyone including DM as She is in Khushi and in her surroundings.Just like Bishop Naniji,DM has different GAME PLAN dear...after all these Mothers know better...

Pause here:That day he got her payal her mother's "Nishani" symbol of her but in his hand to be protector of Khushi.Today she got the deal by Anajli a mother Symbol for him in her hand to be protective for the family ,for Arnav and in return for Anjali.Khushi is the key to open all the doors  for ALL.Just amazing LINK among all through Khushi.πŸ‘

DM is determined to bring these two souls together at any cost."agar conference cancel ho gyei hai tou mujhe itni late news kyun mil rahi hai"[ why are informing me so late If conference is being canceled.] SO the cancellation of meeting and cancellation of seeing him is being canceled by Super Powers of the great DM...πŸ‘

Akhroo Yummilicious in grey...πŸ‘πŸ˜³β€οΈ SERIOUSLY!!!

Even she determined the destination of this meeting and the timing and the climax...Loved his astounded eye brows mark look over hearing La's dinner plans in the KITCHEN.πŸ˜‰

DM wants him to acknowledge her "Sehar" around him too through her sweets' and her Sweet name Khushi Kumari Gupta which turns on the BG ASR tone with full volume by putting his face from light to darkness  along  with reeling her shadow over him BUT this one NAME makes him stop for a moment to jerk him up that you can run but can't hide from this Spell.Just love the camera angles and the shades of light throwing all the enthralling emotions in the air.πŸ‘πŸ‘

It is evident of his within WAR as during this pushing and shoving he couldn't control protecting and enshrining her regardless and that's what he wants to stop immediately as his foot is on breaks with gripping and riveting determination.He wants to close the door on her as she did "Hamesha keh liye" which is triggering the bullets in his subconscious .πŸ‘

"uss larki keh bare mein sochna band kar do"[Don't think about that girl]..Yeah right DM is on her mission dear just enter the door and the Breeze of her essence ,her mist ,her presence is touching his soul to make him stop and mingle with her just like his presence ,his brume,his quiddity is shivering her and touching her soul to adhere with him.Her eyes are quivering for him but his moment is gridlocked with her "Sehar" and he wanted that way regardless she fluttered and jittered.πŸ‘

"Woh yahan nahin hai...its impossible." ... "Hey DM"  Again the moment goes from bright to dark as she is scared of dark and her protector is here right besides her regardless unintentionally."Sab Theek Hai"His life rejuvenates by touching her  and his touch is "Safe heavan" for her as their hearts beat and send signals for each other regardless their minds  are far from this acceptance OR malfunctioning with some technical issues.πŸ˜†

Regardless of her fear she can't  ignore his melting touch as despite the anger of rejection he can't ignore her hugging tactility which made him stop each time as its written all over as a  relief and joy on his face."Dhak Dhak" is throbbing and trembling both at this ceased moment.Indeed he is more appeased than her but she is dwelling with the same as she is not bothered by his hand over her shoulder either for a while...

When the moments turns its shade Arnav is still under the SPELL OR HYPNOTISM  but ASR comes in NO NO mode and he pushes her back the same way he did in guest house but that day her rage for him  pushed his button and today her SPELL regardless of his pain for her. One thing is common pain of losing her either that day  unintentionally or today deliberately is visible.That day he pushed her in the office by calling her gold digger and today again as he is thinking of her the same as "tum jesi larkiyan tou paison keh liye" as she came for money not for him.

He threw the pearls but kept the payal and she accepted this deal by Anjali so unintentionally they both  is in the protective circle of this "Sehar" spell encircled around them by FATE no matter What.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arnav said,"OUT" but the way they have eye lock it raises million questions in her and he does not want her to see his weakness as he hides his pain behind his rage and lashes out ."I said OUT".His voice modulation with anger shakes her off.He shakes off La's intervention and calls off his Di.

AND I just have to add from Khushi's side "ulti ho gayen sab tadbeerein kuch na dawa ne kaam kiya"[All her plans to stay from him are gone wasted by the Fate]

Pause here:Their souls are touched by the sense of being one already as they can "mehsoos" feel each other, hear each others heart beat , and solely can talk by their eyes regardless of their cold shoulder attitude .We had witnessed the day in the office when he sent her in that shaky building and couldn't recover himself by aftermath of that which turned ASR into a heart felt Arnav by the touch of this pure angel named Khushi who is running in his veins with his blood and is the main soul reason of his survival .Lets see how much this adjuration and disallowance will make room among them.

Pause here:Thrown by office to guest house is just like an echo which reverberating again today but at different level.

Audis until next time with the Bang of AkhrooYummilicious!πŸ‘πŸΌ

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUi15YtTRTs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUi15YtTRTs[/YOUTUBE]

beautiful, arshi. the purple on top where you talk of the game and its players, and then the connections, fabulous. makes one think, ⭐️⭐️. th eno no to ye yes or vice versa and the circle of seher mwah mwah. loads of pink awww and yes yes yes, reds lovely, purple fabulous. you know whose is green. i found your comparison with guest house night very intriguing. will check if i get a feel like that while watch. yet to see 63. guest house, rain hug, red saree, store room major points in te progress of sehar, yes? also the closet. let's see if that comes up regularly in his head/heart too. 😳😳
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Episode 64

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG2yOQIhGRM[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Tuesday, 30 August, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34qpkPVzxfM

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward and discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
arnav crossed his temper again

he hurt not only khushi but anjali to
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

of course, do join in. 😊 more the merrier.

thanks.