Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #5, Epi 70, Pg 125 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 132

bepatient

IF-Dazzler

bepatient

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
QUOTE=wiwy]My dear Ritu
Hats off to you too Clapfor your wonderful post on talented people on this thread, including meEmbarrassed! I want to add you to the list too. In appreciation of  your contribution,  I am dedicating this riddle to you. Ofcourse, all loud and silent readers are most welcome to answer. I will post my answer before 8pm tomorrow.

Disclaimer : I am very simple and humble person. This should  not be construed as an attempt to display my  talent.

RIDDLE : ConfusedShocked!

When is the poolside the happiest?! Big smileAnd when is it the saddest?!Cry
[/QUOTE]

Our simple and humble wiwy :), 
thank you ji , to honour me this way Big smile a riddle in my name ? ! 

To answer your riddle... ((( I know the wittiest answer is gonna come our way from you, nevertheless ...! )))  the poolside is happiest when it got screen footage and sad when it was forgotten and left for the mosquitoes to breed !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovcinthiann1758samin6BarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynindi52

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast from the Past Thread #5, Epi 70, Pg 125 (Page 17)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bepatient

IF-Dazzler

bepatient

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Indi,

Episode 55

Your view of yesteryr hindi films is shared by many in today's world including the members of today's film feternity.  Words meant something, voice echoed that meaning, expressions carried the essence of the song.  music was alluring.  dvds of this era sell like hot cakes or are popular downloads of the net even now.

one said things out loud in her way, but didn't say the real thing at all. the other just spoke them in his mind as was his wont.
But when asr learnt to speak out his feelings, he meant every word.

"yeh dard toh kissi aur ka diya hua hai...  aur waise bhi, uss chot ka kya jo dikhai nahin deti..."
I feel she meant the way he spoke of her status when she was working for him.  She did develop feelings for him but I feel she is not speaking of that.

"arnav singh raizada is not so weak that he cannot get rid of the thoughts of one girl from his head... "
Do we see a small boy who tries to act tough !!  my son says things like this sometimes.  If a bully troubles him he says ' I am not effected.. I will not even cry.. huh'.  I know it effects him but he will not accept it.. he is a ""tough boy"" you know :))...the same way feelings for khushi are effecting ASR but he will not accept it either.  (ps.. i didn't mean khushi is a bully ! lol)

You said very nice things of our nani :) she is an amazing actress.. lovely personality too.. mingles with the young crowd easily.  What was the pbm with La for Nani ? is it that La is not like a traditional bahu or is it that she realises that her grandson needs someone more loving to heal his past wounds ?  since she somehow accepted her son's love marriage !

payal was wise beyond her years and brave too.
you are awesome indi.  covering all the wonderful chars of ipk. I love Payal too.  She is strong in her own way.. always a concerned big sis !  That is why it looked odd later on in ipk when they sidelined all this caring during the kidnapping phase !

did the loveliest shots of khushi have to come as a result of the obsession of aaargh shyam?
You  really hate this guy, ha!

Love Barun in any color code :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758BarunDiwaniwiwyindi52

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Indi

I am hearing the music with your post on 60

that's where asr finds himself now, as he comes back out into the night, after all the drama and tension, the drunken girlfriend, the disappearing jeeja... to touch what's pure, untainted. just an emotion. one which doesn't even have a name.

it is felt. it is known.
it will not be denied.

Pure magic Kuch kuch hota hai ASR tum nahi samjoge(something happens ASR you don't want to understand)Now why you want to pick up things of a chit of a girl whom you look draggers at and look and look at it from far and then keep it safe.

hey... hey... is the warmth of her being still clinging to the moonlight hit metal? does it feel as though he is touching her, not her anklet, does it remind him of that night in the guest house when he caressed her hair, stroked her cheek, that very first time, almost hypnotised unable to control himself?

rabba vey... he stands there for nearly two minutes of serial time, not a word spoken, no disturbance, no noise. just him, his memories, her payal, their intimacy, and the night. the moon and the breeze play with the water, reflections undulate across his visage. a hint of the ankh micholi his mind played with memories
running out of hidden corners, dupatta flying.

this is when he fell for her. completely, just like that. many things had changed and gathered tinges of all kinds of emotions through their meetings. but if there's one moment where all of it came together, the whole array of sensations and feelings; and crystalised into a single sharp phenomenon, it was here. he fell.

Wow wow wow

so were mothers trying to be mothers even from far away and working to get the two together? there are timesin life, i do feel this happens, mothers never go away, never abandon you. whoever wrote these bits possibly had a similar inkling, and let it in gently, without making too much of a point of it. or maybe not. i saw what i wanted to see.

Loved this comparision(Anjili's Saree) and how both mothers are working to bring them together

i have loved this quiet, penetrative side of asr always. man of action, but man of introspection, and an ability to dream. only that his trust is broken, and something must restore it.

Again fantastic the words meaning and the picture

if i think about it though, this is what makes us feel alive. just feel. feel the spark of life itself. and without that, can we be human?

Just brilliant introspection maybe something like this happened to them without their knowledge

do nigahe teri do nigahe meri

milkar char huyi jigar ke par huyi

pyar ne li angdayi

do nigahe teri do nigahe meri

milkar char huyi jigar ke par huyi

pyar ne li angdayi, do nigahe teri

aaj mere armano ka rang bhara gulzar basa

pyar ke do diwano ka ek naya sansar basa

three womenwith head in hands and two pickle jars framing them. while biuaji and girls were despondent, and most unlike themselves in the face of this loss of money and work, why were two piclkle jars so prominently displayed? story still pickling slowly, taste seeping in, ufff point getting ready? or maybe with all the connotations of "achaar" and purity, etc., associated with it, it has deeper meaning.

Both the khatta and meetha together like the ups and downs of lifeagain good comparision

la and shyam will become instrumental in bringing khushi into asr's life. when something must happen, and if it's to be for the good of two innocent clear hearts, even the devil will become nursemaid. and every adversary turn friend. such i guess is the power of an idea whose time has come.

That's the only reason I like him

of course nani, and di ably help in this mission. right in the nick of time nani says,
"ek taraf khushi hai... itni samjhdar, itni samhli hui... har shabd mapa hua... her kadam suljha hua." on one side is khushi... so intelligent, together and measured... every step thought out...

Sabli only for family as I posted somewhere not for ASR

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud

and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows

higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
~~~ e e cummings~~~

Again just Superb loved your post on 60th

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758wiwyindi52sohara

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

QUOTE=wiwy]My dear Ritu
Hats off to you too Clapfor your wonderful post on talented people on this thread, including meEmbarrassed! I want to add you to the list too. In appreciation of  your contribution,  I am dedicating this riddle to you. Ofcourse, all loud and silent readers are most welcome to answer. I will post my answer before 8pm tomorrow.

Disclaimer : I am very simple and humble person. This should  not be construed as an attempt to display my  talent.

RIDDLE : ConfusedShocked!

Our simple and humble wiwy :), 
thank you ji , to honour me this way Big smile a riddle in my name ? ! 

To answer your riddle... ((( I know the wittiest answer is gonna come our way from you, nevertheless ...! )))  the poolside is happiest when it got screen footage and sad when it was forgotten and left for the mosquitoes to breed !
[/QUOTE]

ROFL and how they forgot it sometimes, till pool and hp got together and said "enough!" and negotiated more screen time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758bepatientBarunDiwaniDurgaSwiwyKatelyn

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Wow, this thread has started with a bang. It's not only rocking, but rocking and rolling. Congrats to all.
@goofy - Thanks for the appreciation, it helps us keep going.
@Ritu - Thank you too for the love. Your collage for epi 54 is mindblowing. Keep them coming.
@ArshiH and @ Supriya - your collages on the main page are beautiful. Lovely.
@wiwy - Thanks for loving my silly poem. I love riddles. R were gonna have a riddle per day?
@All - I have yet to read most of the latest reviews.  Have to start from the previous thread. Busy day, but loving it. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758supriya.arshibepatientBarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynindi52

wiwy

IF-Rockerz

wiwy

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Originally posted by wiwy

My dear Ritu

RIDDLE : ConfusedShocked

hmmm, i'm so not good with riddles but gonna give answers according to me

Saddest, when they say "i hate you" to each other Cry

Happiest, gotta go with "Lagi Shart" scene, Arnav helping to find the kangan in the water, their "oneness" and then finally the "cheek kiss" ...its probably thinking "FINALLY kuchh to hua!!"

Beloved BD
Firstly, I have been thinking of asking you, hope u don't mind me BD ing u. Actually that B in ur name ties me to u and prevents me falling off the Curtain when ASR is near! So what say, can I continue BD ing u?
Secondly, thanx for answering, it is a good answer but not the answer
 Wink

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758bepatientBarunDiwaniKatelyn

charlotte74

IF-Dazzler

charlotte74

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Episode 61

Arnav explains to Lavanya that Di is most important person in his life

And that he could do anything for her

Lavavya asks him if there no one else important in his life --- hmmm

Aranv goes into his imagination and thinks about Khushi

Why won't you accept that Khushi is becoming important to you ASR?

And Lavanya? Were you hoping he would say it is you? You poor girl!

Anjali -- you knew how to manipulate Khushi into working for them
I wish you could be as perceptive about your husband

Episode 62

Khushi has entered Raizada House!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaDaphnecinthiann1758supriya.arshibepatientBarunDiwaniDurgaSwiwyKatelynindi52sohara

DurgaS

IF-Dazzler

DurgaS

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by wiwy

My dear Ritu

RIDDLE : ConfusedShocked

The saddest when he forced her to marry him.Cry
The happiest "Karva Chauth" when a lot of loops got closed with that moment.Wink

Well I would say happiest when they are together ASR Khushi
Saddest when not togetherTongue
Exactly, Chalhov. That's what I too thought when I read the riddle. Arshi may fight, hate, love, romance, etc., but the poolside would be happy to see them together. It would be sad when either of them is not there.

But, I somehow feel, that the answer is totally crazy and nothing to do with Arshi, is it wiwy?

Edited by DurgaS - 24 February 2013 at 11:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovcinthiann1758bepatientsupriya.arshiwiwyKatelyn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top