Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 66!!!!!

Sorry for not commenting on all the analysis, poems, and etc but i did read them all!!!  TAKE UR TIME MY FRIEND😊

This episode starts off with anjali telling shyam that she found someone to tie a rakhi on him and it is Khushi ji...shyam freaks out silently and saves his outbursts and said i wish you told me earlier but now i have some work to finish and was sad and just agreed and hangs up...bua ji is like what's up (in my mind she said that)🤣 and shyam is like i have to go to work and leaves...he leaves before bua ji could say anything to stop him (He is sure maha upset with the idea for khushi tying a rakhi on him)  On the road he is crutching (my made up word for walking with crutches)like a fiends...and he just stops and an auto ricksaw stops a little bit before hitting his broken foot (how convenient) and the driver is like yo dude move...YES HE IS INDEED A PSCHOand deaf guy move alreadly...he gets back into his auto rickshaw and shyam is furious and turns around and grabs the man out of his ricksaw and beats the life out of him...people in the crowd finally stops shyam...and shyam realizes what he has done and apologizes and gives the guy money to fix himself up for all the injuries he might of given the poor guy (why in the world was shyam kicking the guy with his broken foot...wouldn't the make his injuries worse???)  But from the looks of it gunda shyam is back.
INDEED HE IS GUNDA😈
At the RM the pooja is going on...anjali is performing pooja on arnav and in the background the Har Khushi song is playing (the male version) anjali ties the rakhi on arnav and asked him if this year the rakhi is good...anjali was like please say yes...arnav was like no...anjali gets sad and arnav is like it is very good...everyone is happy and akash's face was like bhai tum bhi na(his facial expression was the best) BEST SCENE EVER during the pooja nani was telling khushi that every year anjali makes a rakhi for arnav and akash and both brother and sister break their vrat at the same time...khushi is happy hearing this...Now it is akash's turn for his rakhi...after the pooja is done anjali feeds her brothers ladoo...she had the ladoo at arnav's mouth where la is like asr can't eat that because it has sugar...anjali is like it is sugar free but today it can slide...everyone smiles...Arnav said that the ladoo was really good this year..who made it...anjali was like this year khushi made it...RABBA VEY...arnav was like great she is affecting me (i was like arre vah arnav already likes the food his future wife will make...how cute)
HE LIKES EVERYTHING ABOUT HER
After the pooja is completed, anjali, khushi, and la are in the living room...and anjali was giving the list of things she should teach la...and anjali was like OMG so many thing but so little time...khushi was like it will work out but when is the marriage...la was like there is no marriage...me and asr are living together...la explains what a live in is and khushi was freaking out (very cute scene) la was like if it weren't for nani i would be in asr's room but that will happen one day...Khushi is eating a somosa repeating everything la said bite after bite...arnav then comes up and looks at khushi, who's mouth is full of food (my worst nightmare, if a guy sees me like that) HAHA. I NEVER CARED WHAT OTHERS THINK AND SAME IS KHUSHI.DID U NOTICE HOW ADORABLE SHE WAS LOOKING AND WAS ADMIRED BY HER ARNAJI TOOand he gets out of his revery and asks la about the file...everytime he asks...khushi hiccups...after the third time he screams enough and him and la walk out talking in a quiet place...anjali was like khushi are you okay khushi said yes and drinks the water...as khushi was leaving...she hears arnav yelling at la about the file...khushi leaves thinking poor lavanya ji...she must be forced to be in this live in...back to arla...arnav was like you have to choose between house stuff and work...la was like khushi comes in the morning and i am with her til evening how can i manage all this...arnav was like exactly pick one but do not become like khushi..HE CAN'T STAND ANYONE LIKE HER OR NEAR HER.arnav leaves and la was like i am only tolerating her for di...what if khushi leaves herself???sounds like someone is scheming...YEAP VERY SHAPPY MOVE THOUGH

Khushi comes home and is still thinking of the live in concept...khushi pulls payal aside and explains it to her...and payal was shocked as well (these sisters reaction was just too good...it cracked me up) khushi is convince arnav forced la...Bua ji comes in and asked who is staying together...khushi said me and jiji, she does not want bua ji to know the real reason because if she hears that khushi might not be able to work there again...THen the door slams and khushi was like what was that...bua ji said it was shyam and ever since he came back he is in tension...and she asked khushi  to go and ask why...in shyam's room shyam is packing his bag and waits for khushi to come before he packs his bag...khushi is like why are you doing this he said because he has no one of his own...khushi is like i know why you are doing this...it is because i will not take your money..KHUSHI HAS MY RESPECT FOR THAT.YOU GO GIRL.he said that how can you not take my money but work for a person that has insulted you time and time again...khushi said that she is doing this for her dad and she can do anything for him even if it hurts her self respect (i respect her for that)...Shyam then thinks since you are so stubborn to work at the RM...i have to do something...What is shyam planning...WHEN HE IS NOT PLANNING??????????😈

ANITA GOOD ONE I LIKE YOUR MONOLOGUES ..HILARIOUS🤣🤣 MY COMMENTS ARE VERY VISIBLE
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

❤️Thnx Durga yes the wedding was valid .Remarriage was for SOME ppl who has problem with everything in life and want things their set ways.No left or right.
Redemption as I said was not necessary as he suffered everyday with Khushi just in his style.Love your comments totally agreed yes that was my thing too it should be pheras too but just like our writers did the consummation scene to leave it as a loop to use it again and change it and go any direction so I think they left it the same way.My POV

Thanks ARSHI and Durga, Loved that line that remarriage was for some people who have problems with everything. For example you know- a catholic can not marry a protestant and muslims can not marry hindus. So they can go and have a civil ceremony and get married- which is of course valid. Now there are many family members we see who do not agree that this marriage is still a valid.
 And as for redemption ARSHI how much more redemption was needed I did not get it. Usually when a couple fight they resolve and move on- they do not compile all the fights of a million hours back unless they want to break their alliance. So if we compile the fight usually they came to a truce afterwards and the mistakes were not repeated. Yes Arnav threatened to break Payash alliance- and for that he endured Khushi's 101 ways to torture ASR, he hurt her during Heer Ranjha and you made my life hell anywat so he took the initiative to break Khushi's silence by writing the letter through a kid and enduring her Swami antics. He hurt her by lying that he was faking illness and so he accompanied her to Gupta house. He hurt her by not believing her in suicide track and so during kidnapping he saved her from that rapist, told her he loved her, and gave himself up to the goons for her; He told her tum meri zndegi mein AaYi Kyun and so made the entire show of celebrating her birthday. Khushi left again to Gupta house and so he brought Gupta house for her, he threatened to tell her parents and evacuate them and so did the entire buying the golgappa and pearls thing, he told her to go out after bringing Shyam and we know how they both apologized. And Khushi was actually doing the same for him. When she upset him with that 101 antics, she cleaned the entire room, When she saw that he was waking at night to just watch her face she pretended to sleep and not notice and came back, when she made him sick she woke up the entire night, when she understood that  he was kidnapped by Shyam even before knowing the content of the papers she tried her best to get the papers.
 They usually always come to a truce quickly, the longest was I think after he told him tum meri zindegi mein Aayi Kyun for which she left to Gupta house. Lasted a good three weeks. However that is the beauty of our ARSHI they fight and after that they are looking for ways to resolve it. The complexity however comes when he resolves and fights like ASR and she does it as Khushi and they are poles apart. However that is also the reason we love ARSHI and IPK and we are not bored watching them over and over and over again
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
❤️
Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi dear lovely ladies!

Hope your weekend was a restful one and hope that Ami, Arshi, Cynthia and Samin had a nice recovery!

Here's promo for episode 69, first aired on September 5th, 2011
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flQ5pMyy0dE[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader

THNX KATLYN.ALWAYS WAITING FOR THESE AS I NEVER WATCHED THESE BEFORE👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

@ ArshiHamesha

Absolutely loved your brilliant take on episode-66 & 67.
Loved how you pointed out the evil vs. good.
But in Shyam's case there is only evil rules, there is no place for good.
And in case of Arnav the evil is just a show off, he is actually full of goodness.

Akhroo yumilicious is back to see Khushi! Gosh when Khushi started working in RM, he stayed in home more!😆

❤️Thnx sohara yes he can't miss the chance not seeing her.😆 I just did analysis over u and I think it lost in cyber bullying space will do it again when I wil get back home
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 68

The Plan

RM- Where were we, oh yes, Kansa the Evil King did not believe in God.  He had heard that Devki had her 8th child and he wanted it dead so he plotted to kill the child.  He made a plan, but this plan would be foiled by Vesudev.  Krishna was born as Vishnu, vasudev would do anything to save his child.  The prison doors opened and his plan was to bring his son to his friend King Nanda.  Vasudev placed his son in a basket and he went to the Yamuna River where he had to cross the raging waters.  There was a terrible storm occurring and the raging waters were fierce but Vasudev was determined to continue with the plan. 

CRACK! Everyone in the RM jumped they were listening to Kushi as she continued her story intently.

The child was in the basket on Vasudev's head and thus he began the trip as planned across the raging waters.  The storm was getting stronger the river's water formed waves.  Lavanya asks, wasn't Krishna scared?  Kushi chuckled, the child was smiling he loved the rolling and swaying of the waves.  Then they hear the sound of the Conch and Sesa God, the cobra snake, emerged from the darkness to protect Krishna so the rain would not touch him.  They arrived at the port and Vasudev went immediately to his friend the King Nanda and his wife Yasoda.  Krishna grew up safely there and when he could he killed King Kansa.  Vesudev's plan worked and little Krishna was saved.

Kushi asks Lavanya, so what do you think?  Anjali and Nani check on the offering and Kushi again asks Lavany what did she thinks of the story.  Lavany excuses herself, "uh, I'll be right back."  Her plan is to escape from Kushi clutches and boring stories.

The phone rings no one is around but Kushi so she goes to answer the phone. 

"Hello," HE asks who this is.  "Kansa?" She whispers. "Kushi speaking."  Give the phone to my sister he snaps. She's not here, try her mobile.  He said I did already why do you think I am calling this phone. If you are finished questioning me, ask my sister if I need to get saffron or nutmeg?  Kushi says no not saffron but nutmeg.  He says you are not paid to give me advise.  Ask my sister and tell me.  Anjali comes over and asks Kushi who is on the phone and she says your brother wants to know if you need saffron or nutmeg.  Nutmeg, Anjali answers, YOU can tell him that.  Have you heard she asks him?  Learn..CLICK he hangs up.  Hello? Hello?  Aargghhh she pops a chana in her mouth again muttering "Kansa".  Her plan was to take this job and not see or speak to him.  What happened?

Lavanya comes and asks Kushi was that ASR? Why did he call the landline, is everything okay? Kushi says to herself poor Lavanya; she has been probably through a lot with this man.  She places her hand on her shoulder and tells her it's all right, you don't have to worry.  Lavanya breaks her hold.  Kushi thinks again poor girl.  Her plan now is to protect her from that "Kansa".  They go to the mandir and Kushi continues with her teaching about Krishna.  She tells Lavanya he has many names, 108 to be exact.  Lavanya says wait a minute one idol so many names?  Kushi says each name has a reason behind it.  "Like you, Chamkilli" and Mami comes and adds her other names "Torn Saree" and "Spoiled Sweets"; Kushi feels bad.  Anjali comes to her rescue.  Anjali says that Chote's brother, her husband, shares one of those names and Kushi says so does her tenant.  Really? Tell me his name'Nani calls Anjali and that is a mute question.  Kushi tells Lavanya now we will decorate the swing and then rock Lord Krishna and celebrate his birth.  Lavanya says cut the cake?  Kushi says better than that come, I'll show you. 

Mami is walking with a full bowl and bangs into Uncle Rahim in the central hallway and some spills onto the floor.  She yells at him can't you see old man?  I believe Devi Maiyya has a hand in this plan. So let's see what happens.

In the kitchen Kushi tells Lavanya the surprise.  Kheer!  Lord Krishna loved milk and use to steal butter and eat it. Oh no Lavanya thinks so many calories.  Kushi tell Anjali her plans to teach all the rituals of the pooja and Lavanya tells her she remembers everything she has taught her.  She hears her phone ringin and is expecting an important call, you carry on, I'll be right back she says and high tails it out of there.  Kushi's plan is not working at the moment.

Lavanya's phone rings, it is in the kitchen!  ASR walks in the door arms full of packages from shopping for pooja.  Kushi grabs the phone and is bringing it to Lavanya.  They both stop sensing the other.  Rabba Ve.  They continue and when she enters into the central hall she slips on the debris left by Mami on the floor.  ASR reaches out to grab her; packages and flowers go flying but he has a tight hold on her.  He wouldn't let her fall.  A yellow drape goes flying, must mean something, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, Indi, anyone?  Rabba Ve'.  Devi Maiyya's plan has worked.  They are here in a tight hold, breath and heartbeat united.

Nice plan DM!  Nice Plan!

He goes to open his mouth and Di agains saves the day, Chote what happened.  Kushi leaves hands La her phone and comes back to Anjali, she has to tell her something.  He turns around and looks at her.  What does she want to say?  What plan is she now conjuring up? He walks away.

Anjali and Kushi are in the living room and Kushi lets Anjali know she must go home early for pooja with her sister and Buaji.  Anjali says please stay because she doesn't think Lavanya will know what to do properly.  Kushi is adamant she must go home early.  He comes over and tells Anjali, this is no way to talk to this kind of person.  If you pay her overtime she will stay for hours.  Again he does it, an intentional dig at her.  Don't you know by now ASR that your behavior only hurts her and then you yourself is hurt.  You should learn that this kind of plan will not work.  Devi Maiyya will just intercede. Anjali is shocked.  Kushi humiliated, hurt and then she becomes angry.  Anjali, I am talking to you but also tell your brother not everything can be bought with money.  Yeah, right, everything, except you! He says.  "Bas, Chote!" Anjali exclaims.  Nani comes to Kushi's rescue as well and tells him not to use his business terms here, he has a lot of work to do, leave this stuff to us.  He walks away, Nani tells Kushi Anjali is right you should stay here for pooja and invite your family.  We have celebrated the last two holidays together so she feels that this year they were meant to celebrate the holidays together.  They call Buaji and invite everyone including the tenant for pooja.  Buaji reluctantly agrees.

The next scene is very cute when Anjali tells Akash that Kushi's family is coming, hint, hint, her sister, Payal.  Payal asks Buaji why did you agree but then turns around and her mind wanders to Akash.

Devi Maiyya's plan does not just include Arnav and Kushi but Akash and Payal as well.

Mami and Lavanya are discussing Kushi and La is fuming pacing back and forth, "Chamkilli is here and NOW her Family?  I don't understand Nani's problem."  Mami answers, "YOU."  Haha Mamiji.  It's first come, first serve.  The girl has come here before you and has impressed everyone.   La answers she doesn't know how Chamkilli could impress anyone.  Mami continues it is not about impression; she has made a spectacular entrance, much better than yours.   But Nani doesn't even know the family, pleads La.  Mami says that she has been trying to understand her mother in law for years.  Now it is your turn, Ms. Kashyup.  "When I see Chamkilli I feel like'aaarrggghhh!!!"

In the GH Buaji is ready to leave but Shyam refuses to go with them for the pooja at the Raizada home. What's your plan Shyam?  How will you get out of this one?

Mami tells La she must make a plan.  You continue to make aplan and I will go change she says.  You see I must be "tip top" for when Buaji comes to the RM.  She leaves to go primp!  This is going to be fun and I am sure Mami has a plan already laid down in her head.

Plan, must make a plan.  She has to save herself, her position in this house and ASR from Chamkilli.  Lavanya puts on her fighting gloves and reaches for the phone she has a plan that she is putting into action.

Uh, oh, watch out!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 65

A Brother's Love

Its pooja time and Anjali is never late for pooja but where is she?  All are wondering.  Nani says after what happened last night'In opposite directions come Arnav and Shyam both call out, "Di"' "Rani Saihba".  They walk towards Nani with Shyam saying that she is not in their room.  Arnav, Shyam and Akash go in search of Anjali through out the house.  All are worried.  Arnav comes back and says she is not here.  Nani scolds him and she tells him this is entirely your fault, you spoke very nasty to her.  Arnav says he was talking to Kushi and at the mention of her name Shyam drops his phone.  He says to Nani that he went and called on Kushi last night and he knows her well; she should be returning to work this morning.  All of a sudden the snake, oops I mean, Shyam has to go someplace.  Arnav says call if you hear anything.  Shyam hightails out of there before Kushi comes.  ASR tries to call Di but there is no answer.  Nani rubs salt in Arnav's wounds by letting him know that Anjali hasn't eaten anything because she is fasting for Rakshan Badhan.  She asks him why did you talk like that and hurt her so much.  He looks down at the thal that Nani holds and sees the sacred thread bracelets and remembers Anjali's words to him when they were young, "Chote do not laugh at my string next year it will be more beautiful."  A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect.  He will find his Di.

The doorbell rings interrupting his reminiscing thought.  He answers the door and there she is, Miss Kushi Kumari Gupta.  After a very awkward moment she enters the house.  "Namaste" she says to everyone and asks for Anjali.  Nani says we looked for her everywhere she is not to be found and we called but she didn't answer the phone.    ASR says he is going to look for her and Nani says he is to take Kushi with him.  Kushi has an excuse but Nani says that Anjali was very angry with Chote and she made him bring you back.  She knows Anjali very well and she is stubborn and won't come back just for her brother; you have to convince her that you are coming back.  Its Arnav's turn to make an excuse.  BAS, Chote!  Nani says you have enough and now for the sake of Anjali shut up.  You do as I asked you to do.  She has put her foot down!  Return home only after you have found Anjali.  I know her underlying motive to send Kushi with ASR is so they can spend time together even though this situation is a serious one, Naniji is still plotting.  They both turn look at each other and walk out.  A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect.  He will find his Di.

Lavanya comes and says "I'm ready."  Oh what to do with this girl?  "For round, round; I mean arti."   Nani walks away.  La goe to Mami and asks what did she do and Mami will explain everything. 

Arnav is driving maniacally and Kushi is bouncing all over the place.  She looks nervous, holding on to the dashboard for dear life.  He tells her to put on her seatbelt.  She has difficulty, he slams on the breaks, she jolts forward and then he comes close and buckles her in.  For someone who hates this person right now he seems to care for her well being by snapping the belt when she couldn't.  He tries calling Anjali, no answer.  Kushi hesitantly says to him perhaps Anjali'he looks at her silencing her.  Shyam calls but there is no news; followed by a call from Mamaji.  ASR tells him not to worry he will bring Anjali home.  Worriedly he asks himself where would she go, where should he look?  Kushi answers him, "Do not worry I will find Anjali" Even now their sixth sense is in action.  He slams the break again.  Oh, what this woman does to him!  She knows how he feels and he doesn't like it so why not argue with her.  It is only your fault he says to her. If you had not come to my house I wouldn't be looking for my sister.  He yells everything that happens is your fault! He is thinking about what happened last night and the words he said to Anjali, he says he doesn't want her in HIS house.  "IT'S MY HOUSE!"  He sees her falling.  Kushi suddenly exclaims "Devi Maiyya, its Friday, there is a ritual in the temple for the Goddess."  He heads towards the temple, parks and runs to where his sister is.  There she is sitting not far from the Goddess sobbing.  His heart heavy seeing her like this; he slowly walks up the stairs and kneels in front of her. A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect.  He has found his Di.

"Sweeter than toffee, more sour than currants.  The story is a little sour and a little sweet.  Sister Anjali is upset.  Now it's your, Di."  She turns away and says she forgot.  He continues her part, Kushi watching in awe.  "Pieces of paper'.. torn and thrown away, she continues.  Did you bring your sister crocodile tears?  He is very angry boy, he is my little brother."  Kushi is watching with a slight smile on her face.  With tears in his eyes he says to her he has made a mistake.  Forgive me!  ASR who never asks for forgiveness has just done so.  I don't belive Kushi believes what she sees.  He turns his cheek for Anjali to slap him.  She goes to slap him but instead she grasps his face with both hands and tells him it's okay, it's nothing.  He says no it's not.  He can behave badly with anyone else but not you.  My behavior is okay for others but definitely not you, my Di.  I do not care about anyone else but you.  You are everything to me.  Di, never leave me alone again, please.  Since I was a child I have noticed those who leave you never return again.  If you want you can argue with me, even kill me but do not ever go away from me like my mother."  This hurt boy is inside this devilish man.  She hugs him; Kushi has been witness to this bond between brother and sister.  She has seen his vulnerability.  Anjali calls him foolish and there are things that happen between brother and sister.  She asks how he knew she was here.  He doesn't look at her, she turns and sees Kushi.  "Kushi?"  She smiles.  He turns and looks at her and she turns looking away.  He tells Di that Kushi has returned.  It's what you wanted right?  Really?  He nods.  She says we should do this more often, I would get what I want and it would be done.  Do you think this is a joke he asks.  She apologizes, let's go.  Kushi smiles.  A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect.  All is well with the siblings.

GH-  Buaji is sincerely upset with this situation and Shyam is upset as well.  Payal tells Buaji that there are other good people in the Raizada house and Buaji shouldn't worry.  Kushi made the right decision. Shyam is upset that they would not accept the money from him and she has been forced to go and work at the RM.  He wants her to talk to Kushi.  Buaji says no worries, she will talk with Kushi all will be well, God will have everything fall into place.  Absolutely!!!!

RM mandir.  Everyone is ready for pooja.  Has anyone called Anjali's husband?  Anjali said he will be coming soon.  She tells Kushi to take the tray and decorate it.  Kushi says for me.  She says yes, I will call your brother!  Di asks Lavanya if she has brothers she says no but she had cousins that when they were kids they use to tie Raki but they don't keep in touch anymore.  She says anyways she doesn't believe in those things.  What will happen if I tie a string?  Kushi gets up and says to La that it is not about whether something happens or not it is about our faith and trust.  If you have faith then even a small piece of string maybe helpful to strengthen the relationship between brother and sister.  La answers, 'whatever, Chamkilli'.  Anjali calls Shyam, where are you? Come quickly.  Today we must tie a thead on you. He asks raki?  I know you are mad at me but how can you think that?  She says not me but Kushi. WHAT?   You know she has no brother.  So I thought she could tie the thread on you!  

Shyam is in disbelief.  The last thing he wants from Kushi is a brother's love.🤣🤣

Hi Cyn, loved your view on a brother's love. this was a sweet one wasn't it?  love all in purple, and 👏👏 for all the purple/bold underlined. the last line is hilarious. Nice touch of adding this wonderful like throughout.

A brother's love doesn't let him forget anything Di has done for him.  He saves all her Raki that she has tied on him in a keepsake box.  So much love, so much respect. 
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode 65

A clear sky after storm  brings with it an astronomical and a new day with lots of sunshine filled with hopes ,desires,and aspiration in Arnav ,Anjali and Khushi life which will change the coarse of their lives forever.👏👏👏 My fav epi filled with Love and care while throwing brightness of "Khushi"😊

Symbolism :Sun

1-"The eye of Mitra, Varuna and Agni, for that Sun is the eye of both gods and men; he hath filled heaven and earth, and the air, for when he rises he indeed fills these worlds; ...Surya, the soul of the movable and immovable; for that sun is indeed the soul of everything here that moves and stands."

2-Again Sun is a circle as treasuring relations.

Connection:Sun represents Anjali as she is the soul reason of everything which is going  to happen from now on which in return is connected with Khushi who is the main soul reason of storm in Anjali and Arnav's life either through Shyam or their past.Arnav is the sun as he is the main Soul of these two important people of his life and in return these two souls are always remain the center of the cause of his distress and happiness all along.

Pause here:During remarriage In his Haldi Anjali tells Guptas " Hamare Bhai Suraj hain Suraj" [my brother is Suraj] She was right as he is indeed a soul matter and protector of everyone at the end for Raizadas as well as Guptas.

Yes again Khushi will witness the LOVE of brother and sister which is not less than a treasure and she will be a treasure keeper at the end and will put this treasure at higher pedestal.

Pause here:She will neither tell Arnav nor Anjali about Shyam after revelation of his true identity .The same Her love for these two will be more than a treasure after Arnav's revelation of his Mom's suiside.

"RakshaBandhan" a sacred bond in between brother and sister.Today Anjali supposed to be ready with her "Pooja ki thali" with "Rakhi" and "Mithai" with protective "Tilk" for her brothers but she is no where to be found.She is hurt by her own brother one night before.Everyone is waiting for her as she is an apple of the family's eye. Arnav's realization and regression was inescapable as Anjali's words were reverberating in his pain...

"Iss Khushi Kumari Gupta ko mein khoob janata hoon who zaroor ayegi"[I know kkg will be here] She did not disappoint him as he knows her better.She is a fighter and who knows more than him.IThe pride and gratification mixed with EGO is written all over as "mein hamesha sahi hota hoon"[I am always right].She knows exactly what his eminent look means but she enters anyway along with her cold shoulder for him.They shared a big bang of emotions in these couple of seconds with their glares and paramount attitudes.😳

Pause here:Khushi is a fighter as any "Majboori" [problem] can't stop her from getting her purpose and Arnav has witnessed it in the office.He knows her as she is mirror image of him as if  he is Akhroo Yummilicious !!!...   then she is Akhroo Temptalicious!!!...and above all Akhroo Khushilicious.

One thing is clear they both know how to deal with the circumstances as they both are orphans and had real tough past but Khushi deals it with her chin up and smile to hide it and Arnav with chin up and anger to hide it but both are achieving their goals in their own styles,Sounds different but way similar approach in some sense as both are doing what "coping with their pain."

Pause here:Khushi accepted Anjali's deal to come in RM with her own terms and now Arnav cracked this deal with Khushi with his own terms to bring her back in RM.In both cases Khushi is where she supposed to be " In RM ".Thats the divine written decision done in these deals form by both these siblings to bring this joy among them.Isn't this amazing.Salute to writers for that.

"Bas Chote bohat manmani kar li hai aap ne"...Naniji declared her verdict against Arnav  and Khushi has no choice other than going with him.One thing is clear Arnav's respect towards Nani shows his gratitude and etiquettes.I just love that.👏Khushi's look towards Arnav by hearing Anjali's hurt because of him was a clear evidence that she will always cherish Anjali's love and respect "Hamesha Dil se"

"aab aap iis Shantivan mein tub ayeiga jub Anjali bitiya ko mana kar yahan ley ainge"[come in Shantivan when you will agree Anjali to come back]..."Jyeiye Khushi bitya"[Go Khushi].Arnav and Khushi both have no other way around but to accept their "Saza" [punishment] of "ghooring" [staring] each other by bombarding shells of glares under one roof as they both have no chance to survive in this game of love and hate.😳

Naniji's decision is just like ASR's "karak' top notch decsion which also put the whole family in dilemma along with these two "Akhroos"😊

Both of them first time together in their car ..awww should be memorable romantic ride...Wake up "ArshiHamesha"...this is not a dreaming time coz these two are on a mission of searching themselves while finding Anjali.You can dream with their closeness , his possessiveness and concerns for her and her incommodious  moments under seat belt banner.This movie is way better than ever.At this point he has no clue that she is afraid of speedy car but he can feel her distress somehow and her safety is his upmost duty.No doubt he is her protector and guardian angel by throwing daggers and bombarding shells at her but again under one roof as he cannot live without her but this realization is going to hit the target a bit later .She is far from this burning"ehsaas" [feeling] in which he is burning but she has something with which she has feeling of "Sans Ruk jayegi" as we know but she has no clue yet."Hey DM"..."Kahan Hamari masoom Khushi Kumari Gupta"[our innocent Khushi] "aur kahan Hamare Halakoo Arnav Singh Raizada"..[our fighter and killer ASR]..."Bas Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" [god made this so weird couple] What can I say?????

Pause here: Arnav,"Sab tumhari wajha se hua hai.."Na tum Ghar aatin aur naa humar jhagra hota"[its all becoz of you ,if u did not come so we did not have a fight] is going to occur again because of Anjali when she was ready for killing her child in the hospital.Khushi always got the heat from Arnav for his love over his Di until he witnessed Khushi's selfless Love and care for Di after miscarriage which made her decide to bring Shyam even against HIS wish.👏

PONDERING POINT:"apni seat belt pehno"[fasten your seatbelt] is going to be a trademark for KKG.Just loved the way he always ask her to do that.He did witness today as his closed proximity does have an effect on her which was very visible the way she was breathing.😳😉

Today Khushi is hit by the very concerned dagger and the shell that her "Rakshus" does have a Dil for his Di as she was noticing his way of anxiousness for her while driving and his distress somehow raises her anxiousness for finding her quickly so he can have peace.As Khushi's mind works wonder under stress and she knows Anjali will be in DM' Mandir.She can't see her Arnavji in distress and disturbed no matter what...

Today's Arnav's action right after Khushi's dislosure about Anajli's whereabouts is a pure evident that a thin line of TRUST has developed at some corner of ASR's thick SHELL as Miraculously he listens to her and turns his car and found his Di crying over his cold attitude."Agar Di khush nahin tou kuch theek nahin"[if Di is unhappy then nothing is good] as his regression is witnessed by Khushi."Tofffee se Mithi hai imli si khatti hai"...Di sayani...{Di is sweet like a candy] Di,Hit me if you want but don't leave me as I saw ppl those who leave you never come back" and Di who can't see her "Papar ka tukra " crying cups his face and just brushes his worries off to comfort him.They both indeed have suffered some trauma in their past which is bringing them so close than ever and The divine power also sent Khushi as a real alleviator for both of them.Just breathtaking.👏

"mein Duniya keh liye badtameez ho sakta hoon par aap keh liye nahin"[I am ruthless for the world but not for you] ..."Mujhe iss Duniya se koi matlab nahin meri asli Duniya tou aap ho"[I don't care about this world as you are my world]"Maan ki tarah mujhe Khabi chore kar mat jana Di" [Don't leave me like mom]Later This one fear of him made him so protective and worrisome towards Khushi as he takes a promise from her not to leave him ever on Bachelor's night...

This is indeed a turning point as Khushi is witnessing the true side of Arnav as "ASR kissi se Maffi nahin mangta"[ASR never say sorry] which will help her to overcome her fore shadows about ASR later.She saw him accepting his mistake and rectifying it and this is the one link which never wanted her to remain angry with him after revelation of the reason behind forced marriage,The love for His Di who is at higher pedestal than anyone in this world.

Anjali,"Tumhain kaise pata chala keh hum tumhain yahan milenge"[How do you know I will be here] and sees Khushi while Arnav confirms her arrival back to RM.He gets conscious as she witnessed his weakness his tears for his Di but he does not know she will treasure them as he treasures hers.😊

Shyam with his "Langre"[broken] foot and "Langre" phone runs out after hearing Khushi's bang in RM from Arnav as "iss mulaqat ka parband avashe khud Arnav ne kia hai"[Arnav made this meeting possible ].Everyones distressed and confused look is asking million questions but because of Anjali's "Samasea"[problem],everyone's brain not thinking properly at this kind of situation...

He is sitting with his :Langri soch" [ill thoughts] and then jumping on payal with his "Langri speech of "Mahatma  shyam" [Great Shyam] on the same issue as Khushi is in RM.Why the heck everyone is after Khushi for  being in RM.Hey DM!First time Payal did not like his ideas...hmmm good job somebody is doing homework about this "Langroo"😡😡😡

Preparation of "Raksha Bandhan " is at the peak in RM  When Anjali discovered a person as a Khushi" Brother and that person is no other than--------------------------------------------Daiya Ho...No analysis for this.PLEASE...

Even In all this Akhroo Yummilicious Just couldn't resist watching his "Khushi" his Smile his Akhroo Temptalicious...😳...

Audios until next time.

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

Khushi back to RM...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAIxl91mM9M

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAIxl91mM9M[/YOUTUBE]

Arshi in the car together 1st time "Ba hosho hawas"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4JZPS9B_UA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4JZPS9B_UA[/YOUTUBE]

Hi  Arshi, awesome take from you. absolutely loved the sun incorporation, I always think of Arnav
when i think of the sun, as he is "dhoop" sa and Khushi is "chandini raat" so especially enjoyed that symbolism. Anjali can also be the sun as the IPK world does litterally revolve around her 😆

"Hey DM!First time Payal did not like his ideas...hmmm good job somebody is doing homework about this "Langroo"

I was thinking the same thing about he above line, Payal hasn't likee this guy since day one, i wish they did more with that, may her trying to find out more about him or something...it would've been interesting. the first person to really do any of that was Sashi.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 67

Title Credit : Cynthia

Thank you all so much for likin my previous episode collage 🤗

Nice job, Supriya!    Loved them!  heart_beat1.gif Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 66

a string that ties a whole world together. and of no strings attached. while a pretender desecrates a string. here are some glimpses of this tender to creepy to rib tickling funny episode. off to get a samosa recipe, will be back tomorrow.

"kya?!!"

samosas are best with a cuppa hot tea, but i am happy to munch on mine with all that the episode brought. no less hot, or aromatic (i am a darjeeling tea fan, that fragrance of the hills, the crisp air, the gurgling rivers, aah), fresh and just perfectly steeped. and in true ipk style, the creatives take us seamlessly from a deep emotional, intense day to a happy and light one with notes of fire in it.

that single word from shyam, what?!!! was a great way to start. in one exclamation lay his shattered world. his wife had just suggested that he turn the girl he lusts after surreptitiously and without any compunction whatsoever, tie a rakhi on him, turning her into his sister and him into her brother. if i were drinking a real cup of tea at the moment, i'd surely have burned myself. too too funny, that moment. and yet... dangerous.

if anyone gets too close to shyam's deceit, he needs to act. to hurt someone. do something dirty. all the while pretending to himself, he doesn't have an option. and the ensconcing of khushi in the raizada home despite his best efforts, followed by this outrageous (to him) suggestion by his wife, completely throws him. there follows the unnecesary beating up of a cabbie, the coming to his senses and the next plan to somehow swing the situation to his advantage. 

shyam was built with insight and interest by all concerned... his writers, his actor. he was not your mundane villain in the beginning, just flat and bad and raring to rape or steal or kill hero. he was a character with an incredible flaw... no conscience. none. in that he was the exact opposite of asr. there was a low animal quality to shyam. survival and his gain his only motive. whatever i want i must get. he said as much to khushi when he advised her to do what her heart pleases; asr also wanted to live life his own way but not by hurting and disrespecting others, certainly not by lying and cheating. for he had that one thing, shyamu darling never got to taste... conscience.

otherwise he was educated, well mannered, even learned in things, but defy his desires once, and there goes the whole outer layer. the scum within takes over with extreme ease. how he manipulated anjali all the while, preying on every weakness of hers. that watchful gaze in his eyes, when he'd throw the bait and see if she caught it or not... it's ok, though my leg is hurting let me hold my ears and do uthak baithak.

every time anjali fell for it. again, a victim of her own insecurities too apart from his game playing. but not khushi. he had that same look in his eyes when he threw the tantrum about going away, being hurt.

yet her gaze was clear. she was not needy (unlike his prime victim, anjali), she said there was no way she could take money from him, for it's not right. simple. she'd earn it, even if t meant going to a place where she's been insulted... and the next major character trait comes up... her commitment to her family. the family that made her their own when all was gone. anything for babuji. she'll tolerate anything.

clever writing in of character effortlessly throughout ipk. and these characters will create their destiny, lead the plot where it must go.

shyam had no respect for ties. but khushi would hold on and mend every string that meant something. can't quote off hand, but that poignant, "dhaga" dialogue while sewing on her angry and disbelieving husband's button: i didn't ask to be given this thread, but now that it has been put in my hand...

beautiful.

i think only in india i've come across this amount of tradition and tying together of, and giving and taking of respoonsibility between, a brother and sister. there are of course lost in the past, immense cultural and socioeconomic reasons, some i would agree with, and some perhaps not. but in its current form, one of the sweetest traditions we have, is rakhi or raksha badhan where a brother swears to take care of and protect (raksha) his sister with the tying of a string. i remember the horrific tinsel covered rakhis with sponge in terrible colours with some crazy motif stuck on top we'd get. loved them. being bengali, we did a reverse one for our brothers, the "phonta" or tika that would deter even the lord of death "yama," putting a barrier in his dorway, preventing him from reaching the brother... bhaiyer kopale dilam phonta, jomer duare podlo kaanta. i will protect my brother said this. 

goes without saying, for asr and anjali, this was far far far more than a ritual. a joyous, pure, and happy reminder of their meaning in each other's lives. he had appointed himself her caretaker at 14... and she had let him. she made a rakhi for him every year. he kept a fast with her, and together, these two siblings born of the same mother, found their ma once again when holding out their hands to each other and committing to their relationship. this is a tie from birth, and it shall be kept, honoured. a lot of their tragically departed mother was part of this story. even for naniji, and perhaps mamaji. daughter, sister, mother, their ma was all of them after all. and equally cherished in those roles.

it was fitting that raju singh's lovely har khushi har gham tujh se song played for the first time here.

"iss saal rakhi achchi banee hai na?" the rakhis are looking good this year, aren't they?

very naughty brother must give sis a hard time. how his eyes hold her in his gaze, precious and prized... have i ever seen any pair of eyes do it quite so wonderfully. and please, must the man look so hot in a tika?? here i'm trying to muster all my sisterly feelings over this touching scene. and all i can see is a splash of red flaming at the centre of a forehead and white shirt offsetting gorgeous skin.

but daljeet is flawless as sister. and he as brother. when talk started of daljeet leaving, it was hard to imagine who could ever replace her.

in nani's eye was a gleam when the grand children played, and how proud she was telling khushi about the ritual they shared. asr observed the rituals that had meaning for him. he had his own way of connecting with the eternal... through his conscience, through his commitments. 

and nani's eyes gleamed again when the laddoo talk came up. she noticed her chhotey make note of the laddoo maker. pleased as punch was she. i never realised the first time round, maybe because i started watching late, how much of a hand and will nani had in this pyaar. grandmother of all plotters. adore her character and jayashree t's interpretation.

"saath saath... sab kuch kar sakte hain?..."

l..l..live in matlab?

bina shadi kiye  without marrying

shadi nahi no marriage

mangal sutra nahin no magalsutra

ek hi kamre mein in the same room

sab kuch kar sakte hain? can do everything???

poorey parivaar ke saamney? in front of the whole family?

just when she thought this laad gov had a nice side, perhaps even a decent bloke in him somewhere, out came the hawww-ror story. living in? khushi had come to teach la, looks like today la ended up teaching khushi something new. an all new parampara, tradition. "sab kuch kar sakte hain", "bina shadi ke." gadzooks, pass the samosas. and off went the crunchiest tastiest part of episode. lots of chillies and bite in it. and hiccups. 

a middle class, non big city girl. tough, responsible, forward looking, gutsy, not at all run of the mill... far from being "less" in any way, virtually a son to her parents (if i am to look at traditional roles played by offspring in indian homes)... but not even in her wildest had she considered this idea of a relationship. 

no ties. no pheres. no strings attached.
sex without marriage. she can't believe she's even considering the proposition.

of course, the shock is too much. and all she can do is go into auto pilot and reach for comfort. for khushi that is food. always. in joy, in sorrow, at night, or morrow. a defence in its own way i guess. to save herself from a devastating sense of emptiness at times when an accident and two people gone come to mind. don't know psychology... but there's something in that constant eating of hers. nonstop... chana, ber, chew nail... and of course jalebi, gol gappa, aloo poori, you name it. we shall get to the bottom of it in season 2.

hic... hic...                  hic...                     hic!..

"enough!!!"

for the time being, a string that has no idea it's getting tied is coming into play.

the cutest face to face between two would be lovers. miss "stuffed mouth" and mr "er, ahem, keep that thing away from me." he can't miss a single chance to be nasty to or about her. nor can she. brilliant. had they been indifferent to each other or missed even one chance,
we'd have cause to worry,

remember school? this is exactly how boys behave when a girl gets under their skin... get after the girl. unresolved souls, no idea what to call this "irritation" they feel (er didn't he say something about being "irritate" in charming "off" english in the middle of a hindi sentence).

his advice to his girl friend, don't become like "uss" girl. that girl. why is such a thought even coming to his head? maybe because he can feel how the small town dupattewali can have plenty influence on big city cool rich good looking people?

her nutty conclusion, not only is this idea hiccup giving, only one person can be responsible for doing such a bad thing. that rakshas. he must have screamed and shouted at poor la, and forced her to do this bina shadi sab kuch kar sakte hain thingie. huh! khushi di ya hear what la said and how comfortable she looked? obviously not; for there's only one person you can see, after all. and can i really blame you.

ok indi, that's enough. 
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
barunever8 thumbnail
TFS watching IPK Arshi again 😊