@riva🤗
 Thank you so much for this gift to RAJNA fans
 But am not able to watch it on youtubenor dailymotion😡 so very frustrating😭
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by brat2008

@riva🤗
 Thank you so much for this gift to RAJNA fans
 But am not able to watch it on youtubenor dailymotion😡 so very frustrating😭

ucan't see the YT one, it's blocked...but i have fixed the prblm of DM link...so try it now
Originally posted by white.band

dont fly high..come down to earth...
otherwise i will not get good vms in the future😆😆😆
let this exams be over..i will also try an hand on this vm making..be alert-😆😆
and i will make you my guru.,happy?😃

😲 seriously,  thank u☺️...am on cloud 9 rite now😆 i think, i will take time coming back on earth😆
Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
Riva darling! 🤗

That was magnificently beautiful!!! 👏 👏 Fantastic song and scene selection!!! 👏

Most importantly, I loved the way the lyrics were in sync with the exact scene to express the apt emotion! It tells a story and that's something I always look for in a VM! 👏

The transition from one scene to the next was also superbly done with the various transition methods known! And the slight colour change was awesome, at one point I wondered it it was deliberate for the mood of the scene! 😉

Last but not least, and very important also, the beginning with a beautiful picture and ending with an endearing hug is perfect! 👏

I loved it! 🤗
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Riva darling! 🤗

That was magnificently beautiful!!! 👏 👏 Fantastic song and scene selection!!! 👏

Most importantly, I loved the way the lyrics were in sync with the exact scene to express the apt emotion! It tells a story and that's something I always look for in a VM! 👏

The transition from one scene to the next was also superbly done with the various transition methods known! And the slight colour change was awesome, at one point I wondered it it was deliberate for the mood of the scene! 😉

Last but not least, and very important also, the beginning with a beautiful picture and ending with an endearing hug is perfect! 👏

I loved it! 🤗

u do it purposely na, u know i dont like too much of my praise...i want to hid somewhere now☺️
gladu liked the song..i was in dilemma but ultimately i went for this one...

and u r absolutely rite...even i want that song should gel with scene...and it should look like that this song is made for this scene only😆

and yeah am so glad all rajna fans liked it...am satisfied now😃