Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
I would really like to see an open talk between Lucky and Rocky. 

Lucky usually has that "one to one" talks with Rocky which has been very nice. Be it at the end of the football track or during the time when Rocky gets into fight with boys for Raavi, those open talks are really has helped Rocky steady his thinking.

I think Lucky should have a talk with Rocky about girls and love and how that should not make him go "paagal" like this. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765_TaNi_ashajSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Open Talk" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
ya i agree...

parents at this age..generally talk about dere children on such issues 

i wud have loved Lucky's guidance to rocky in d show... it wud have definitely helped him in judging people ...n may b he would hv not fallen for every second girl (first he liked Aishwarya...den dat Chintu dhingra ki frend...n now yeh Rinku)
but Rocky's bad luck ..none of the girl seemed interested in him ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I really hope..at the end of this track we have a talk between Rocky and Lucky. Lucky knows how Rocky was attracted towards Aishwarya but he did nt take any step as it was not affecting Rocky's life. But now with Rinku it is not the case. 

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
What will he talk about? LOL

Things Rocky is doing are quite normal. Trying to spend as much time with her as he can, trying to impress her, trying to be cool in front of her, all this is quite common with boys.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
^ He has to tell them that it is natural to get attracted to girls...but he has lot more to think in his life. He has his studies and other things which he has to give priority. After Rinku is gone..another girl might come. Rocky cannot get distracted like this. 

I am not telling that what Rocky is doing is wrong. But Rocky has to have a steady mind. He cannot lose focus on his life because he gets attracted to a girl

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
They aren't showing he doesn't study or has stopped other things. Attraction by definition steals focus, so he behaves "strange" with her, but by no means are they showing that he has lost grip of his life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502Samraat_92

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
He is not giving proper attention in class, has stopped believing his sisters, he is stooping low in front of her- while showing slippers and all...and he is actually in "love" with her. I am not even sure he know what "love" isLOL Just imagine, if Rinku also reciprocates, definitely it will affect his life.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
That was more for comedy purposes. Though attention in class diverts if there is some issue lingering in mind.

Not believing people is not a new thing, people don't wanna hear things that goes against their beliefs.

As to the slipper thing, he just showed that he was not embarrassed doing it for her. Takes a very secure guy to do that.

Does anybody know what love is? We all have our own definitions.

Edited by Freethinker112 - 23 February 2013 at 6:20am

Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.