Phir Subah Hogi

Varun 5th AT-D Most Handsome Hunk In Town-PG122 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66komal07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun 5th AT-D Most Handsome Hunk In Town-PG122 (Page 7)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
sO True

Sandy66komal07

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Hey Varun

Congratulations to you and the team. Great game.

I hope you guys celebrated in style.

Best wishes for the next match.

One request - please please please give Komal an autograph in whatever hair colour she wants - grey, black, brown whatever.

She is threatening to go on strike and has already put it in practice by pulling a Lord Lucan disappearing act on us in the last couple of weeks. While that would not be a problem for you it is for the rest us who rely on her and Ronit to keep us entertained and on our toes.

So please would you give an autograph to Komal and if you are feeling generous than all of us.

Thank you soo much

PayalROFL
Is AT ka hot topic " Komal wants an autograph from Varun on gray hair photograph"ROFL
Thanks so much for requesting on behalf of me or should i say thanks for doing my SIFARISHROFL
No but seriously i am over whelmed by receiving so much love from all of you. And you 're pampering me big timeEmbarrassed Thank u sooo wala much**a biggg jaadu ki jhapi for u**Hug

Sandy66ronshaan

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/crisathome/stuff%20to%20post/42825726_razdelitel_roza.gif

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/crisathome/stuff%20to%20post/42825726_razdelitel_roza.gif

Spangling Congratulations Graphic
Here's Your Siggy For This Week

Now what power she has?
She can act like a real Thakurain andwill have to obey her orders.
Now you all can choose your characters from PSH. Mouni will call us by our characters ONLY. And We will call her Mouni Thakurain for this week.

Thank you so much friends. I am feeling honored & humbled.
All the previous Thakurains did wonderful job so far & putting myself in their shoes isn't an easy task. But I will try my best to live upto your expectations.
Choose your character & I will come up with your tasks...but before that, let me enjoy my status first...Embarrassed
Komal ,my friend you made me happy with that lovely siggy..sigh
Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66komal07ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Originally posted by payal7

Hey Varun

Congratulations to you and the team. Great game.

I hope you guys celebrated in style.

Best wishes for the next match.

One request - please please please give Komal an autograph in whatever hair colour she wants - grey, black, brown whatever.

She is threatening to go on strike and has already put it in practice by pulling a Lord Lucan disappearing act on us in the last couple of weeks. While that would not be a problem for you it is for the rest us who rely on her and Ronit to keep us entertained and on our toes.

So please would you give an autograph to Komal and if you are feeling generous than all of us.

Thank you soo much

PayalROFL
Is AT ka hot topic " Komal wants an autograph from Varun on gray hair photograph"ROFL
Thanks so much for requesting on behalf of me or should i say thanks for doing my SIFARISHROFL
No but seriously i am over whelmed by receiving so much love from all of you. And you 're pampering me big timeEmbarrassed Thank u sooo wala much**a biggg jaadu ki jhapi for u**Hug

esa nahi kiya to aap strike pe chali jaogi
phir aapke msgs main yeh ayegaaROFL
**PLz accept My request ** please please please..
and it will be some thing we will have to hear in every post of yours ... gane b aise hi bajenge phir
so ...Wink Me bhi request karti hon

Varun Please give her the autograph LOL
And yes if posible please give us some thing too ..
a current pic of yours smiling LOLWink
show se to hum roz bana leyte hay photos ab aap ka real original pic mil jaye to sone pe suhagaSmile
Thanks in advance

Sandy66komal07

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Mouni you were too good as adi
please let us know the characters that u want us to take ok

Sandy66komal07

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Hey Ron
Khag Purim Sameakh
Hug

Sandy66ronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Oye Ron no more please please okay Varun ko wapas aa ke surprise ki jagha shock na lag jayeLOL
He never refused to give an autograph but he wanted to give more than an autograph that's why he took all his sweet time and then came up with Video Chat idea instead of my idea of giving winners scanned copy of autograph.
ab ye or baat ke uske liye time nahi mil raha LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66payal7ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.