Phir Subah Hogi

Varun 5th AT-D Most Handsome Hunk In Town-PG122 (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 150

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Say it again Gadam gadam ohBig smileEmbarrassed hahahha u say it again LOL U know u used to say such things very long ago but u dont remember .. Smile
LOL Sugni why you worry I know you have many questions
come leave this place and I will reply to alll your questions ..Sugni U r very Inocent U dont know where U are and what place like this are like ... try to understand I am here to bring U out of this Mass, do u want to be like your friends here ??
Sugni u r not chulbuli ... see when u left I shout this name Chulbuli and Sugni name came Back so Even God tells Me Your sita mayya tells me U r Sugni ... Come Sugni... *Sugni stand up and fall again, vikram save her and hold her*...** looking in her eyes and she in his eyes ** Smile 

Sugni looking at vikram .. felt safe to let him hug her LOL

Edited by ronshaan - 26 February 2013 at 7:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107rose.lavenderkomal07JulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun 5th AT-D Most Handsome Hunk In Town-PG122 (Page 19)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Drags her eyes away from him and walks across the room.

Its Gudam-gadma actually. Dhanga se bole na bhi nahi aata hai (Can't even speak properly).

What do you mean go with you? Go with you where? You walk off the street, I don't know you from chotu and you expect me to just trust you and go with you to God know where? Are you completely insane? For all I know you could be a rapist or a murderer or someone who has escaped from a mental hospital!!!! Actually you look and act paagal (mad) so maybe that's where you have escaped from.

I don't even know your name?

I am not going anywhere with you and I don't want to hear anything you have to say. All I want is for you to answer my questions. Will you do that?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07JulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
payal its not dange its dhang
danga means some thing else
I was trying to understand what u wanted to say ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
LOLRapist me LOLmad meLOLI am not a murderer see U are alive so How can I be ??  
LOLOkay tell me some thing... Once I took u away with me did I do such thing ??
who put such things in your brain LOL you are in this place and calling me rapist LOL
1st go and see where all woman go in the night LOL tell me what those woman do and why those people come here for ..Smile sugni my love u r so inocent
1st check this things and then I will reply alll your questions Big smile I want to take u far away from this place .. It might look like home but its not a home, I might look simple but I am not . trust me sugni I will do every thing to keep u safe and protect U from divakar type people
I will take u back to your home to your life.. dont u want to live like a princes ?

Edited by ronshaan - 26 February 2013 at 7:52am

Sandy66komal07JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Sugni
Look Inside your self and ask your self ... dont u know My Name ??? Love is not a crime I Love U and want to keep u happy where ever u want to be .. .. Sugni come let's go hOme.

Edited by ronshaan - 26 February 2013 at 8:01am

Sandy66komal07JulieD

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged

She stares at him in complete shock for a little while.

Quietly she whispers searching his eyes - You love Sugni? You want her to be happy? You have a home?

And you think I am that Sugni? How can I be? If I had all those things why would I be here?

Edited by payal7 - 26 February 2013 at 8:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66komal07JulieDronshaan

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
look at his lovely smile...Varun you deserve this!!!! We are so lucky to hv you here...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107rose.lavenderSandy66payal7komal07JulieDronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Today if a smile comes to you, a happy smile that perhaps you can't explain, It's because in that moment, I'm thinking of you and smiling too. Have a blessed daySmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderSandy66payal7komal07ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.