Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Amit is an introvert and aldo a reserved guy, so its obvious tat he doesn't share his feelings to others... Here he considers Amita as an immatured girl he doesn't take anything related to her seriously, he never might have expected that he will be rejected by a girl so when snehal rejected 1st time fuse out
every now n then amitas takkar n her friends irks him or rather frustrates him so when snehal was mentioning about Amita he is fuse out state
now comming to his mother he didn't open his mouth, it could be to maintain respect of snehal, or a girl rejecting him if his mother comes to know she will feel bad or he still has not come to the terms tat his dreams were shattered by his dream girl...

hmm ajeeeb daaastan hai ye...kaha shuru kaha khatm... Eh manzilein hai kaun si... Na woh samajh sake na hum...
thanks for sharing u r views Sreearabhi.Smile You mentioned a nice angle of Amit being chivalrious and protecting the respectability of Snehal by taking the blame or trying to preempt his mother's hurt by getting her hopes dashed by  the daughter of a dear friend.
I love the song u mentioned... 
"yeh shaam jab bhi aayegi,tum humko yaad aaoge..
ajeeeb daaastan hai ye...kaha shuru kaha khatm...
 Yeh manzilein hai kaun si... Na woh samajh sake na hum..."

It reminded me of the sequence when Amit chances upon Snehal's snap in his office drawer the next day...

Edited by sunshine99 - 25 February 2013 at 7:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Amit Do wrong? (Page 2)" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nav92

but tht truth givea amita a shock
true.. Poor Amita.. phaas gayee bhalai karne ke chakkar mein..Embarrassed

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Well, as is clear from today's episode, he didn't open his mouth to keep his pride intact Approve..he just didn't have the courage to tell his mom that he got rejectedTongue

But I still think, he has the time to tell his family that he doesn't like Amita...IF he doesn't like her, FOR REAL ..now that's the pointWink

sunshine99

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyvrits

Well, as is clear from today's episode, he didn't open his mouth to keep his pride intact Approve..he just didn't have the courage to tell his mom that he got rejectedTongue

But I still think, he has the time to tell his family that he doesn't like Amita...IF he doesn't like her, FOR REAL ..now that's the pointWink
Hi Sandy thanks for sharing your views...SmileMen and their egosLOL.. to let others know he has thanda chemistry hence his dream girl passed him over for another guy is an absolute noTongue Amit has got his silver lining in Batuk's statement.."geeli mitti"Wink.. Isn't it a nice justification of choosing Amita whom he can mould to make  his dream girl...Embarrassed He has already told his family he doesnot like Amita and Snehal...but as a wild guess he might settle for Amita as she is not 'careermindedLOL '

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i don't know but the reason behind him nt disclosing the matter to his mom might be bcz of his prestige... may he don't wish to get embarrased by his family as its Snehal who herself rejected him...

ya i too was thinking y didn't he clear everything to Snehal abt Amita...?
Did he start to develop any feelings for Amu? That's what i'm thinking now

sunshine99

Disappeared

IF-Rockerz

Disappeared

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Nice Post Sunshine. Smile

I had 2 thoughts in my mind before yesterday's Epi.

1. He has that typical Indian Male type Ego, Hence, He can't accept that he is Rejected. Very Boy type attitude. It's always hard for the boys to handle rejection and Amit is no different.

2. I was thinking.. He might be hiding it to keep Snehal's respect. If He says that Snehal likes someone else.. it might become big & Amit's Mom start tounting Snehal's Mom. So, he kept Mum. For Boy, it's all easy in our society.. but for Girl, everybody start talking shit the minute something comes out. So, for a chance I thought.. He is keeping silent for Snehal's dignity.

But in any case.. It's utterly wrong to Blame Amita.. which he did. If he wants to keep Snehal's dignity intact.. He should take the blame. Where does Amita come in between? Ouch

But after watching Yesterday's EPi..

It looked more like how Batuk pointed out.. He couldn't accept the rejection & was blaming Amita. Typical Male type reaction. Fear of Rejection & you blame anyone around you. I hope he realizes & mend the mistake. Smile

mariyem

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Nice Post Sunshine. Smile

I had 2 thoughts in my mind before yesterday's Epi.

1. He has that typical Indian Male type Ego, Hence, He can't accept that he is Rejected. Very Boy type attitude. It's always hard for the boys to handle rejection and Amit is no different.

2. I was thinking.. He might be hiding it to keep Snehal's respect. If He says that Snehal likes someone else.. it might become big & Amit's Mom start tounting Snehal's Mom. So, he kept Mum. For Boy, it's all easy in our society.. but for Girl, everybody start talking shit the minute something comes out. So, for a chance I thought.. He is keeping silent for Snehal's dignity.

But in any case.. It's utterly wrong to Blame Amita.. which he did. If he wants to keep Snehal's dignity intact.. He should take the blame. Where does Amita come in between? Ouch

But after watching Yesterday's EPi..

It looked more like how Batuk pointed out.. He couldn't accept the rejection & was blaming Amita. Typical Male type reaction. Fear of Rejection & you blame anyone around you. I hope he realizes & mend the mistake. Smile
Hi Saachi.. It is definitely wrong to blame Amita..it is human nature to blame others for our problems rather then accepting without qualms our own shortcomings as the cause.

Edited by sunshine99 - 26 February 2013 at 3:49pm

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Well According to me Amit did Wrong by not telling his parent's that SnehaL Rejected Amit .. But in this all they are Blaming Amita That Because of her AMit is not Marrying Snehal so i think Amit should clear this misunderstanding

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Disappearedsunshine99

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amita ka Amit Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.