Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Did Amit Do wrong?

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Amit the straight forward guy who never shies away from stating what he feels right.He did not make an effort to correct Snehal's wrong assumptions regarding Amita..He listened as Snehal rattled away on chemistry, instant connection between a couple,tips on proposing in the best romantic way with patience and a gracious smile...Never letting out to the girl standing next to him that infact she was the one- his dream girl.
He even did not tell his mother the truth as to why Snehal and he agreed to not go ahead with the proposal for Marriage..He knew his mother deserved a truthful answer as she was the one who had worked hard trying to fix him and Snehal.

Did he do this to keep his pride intact on the face of rejection?
or
He purposefully did not tell the truth so that Snehal and his mom donot feel bad on hearing his side of the story.

What is your opinion?

For more pics on Amita ka Amit episode check out..

Edited by Aahaana - 13 March 2013 at 4:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kananyaMusiqueloversamrudhi.rwadi..dollshobrakapooorkrithikas

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I guess we should give him time and see if he tries to clear the air. 

Right now i would say he is a bit in shock due to rejection and also due to Snehal's MU. He has not yet got grips of the situation. When he does he will take a decision as to what to do with the MU's going on. 

After seeing the precap, where his family is attacking him from all sides on the issue, i have a feeling that he will give in and let them go ahead with the marriage proposal to Amita. 

I also have a feeling that once Amita's family gets the offer, her grandpa is gonna put all his might to see that Amita relents. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kananyafa.starMusiqueloversunshine99wadi..dollkrithikas

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

I guess we should give him time and see if he tries to clear the air. 

Right now i would say he is a bit in shock due to rejection and also due to Snehal's MU. He has not yet got grips of the situation. When he does he will take a decision as to what to do with the MU's going on. 

After seeing the precap, where his family is attacking him from all sides on the issue, i have a feeling that he will give in and let them go ahead with the marriage proposal to Amita. 

I also have a feeling that once Amita's family gets the offer, her grandpa is gonna put all his might to see that Amita relents. 
Dhanya thanks for sharing your views.Big smile Amit is in a shock but somehow his keeping quite in front of Snehal  to me was to salvage his self ego/pride. He would have loved to rectify Snehal's error ..He  tried to do that but stopped himself... He could not  allow Snehal to see his weakness on her sayig they dont have chemistry as a couple..Better to part keeping your head held high.. If he had know this would snowball into such a huge disconcerting issue he might have thought otherwise..

I donot know if the family will believe his truth now because circumstancial evidence does point otherwise.. The bottomline Amit and Amita are in a soup. LOL

Edited by sunshine99 - 23 February 2013 at 1:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kananyaMusiqueloversamrudhi.rkrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Nice post loved both the members take :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiqueloversunshine99wadi..doll

ThisismyID Senior Member
ThisismyID
ThisismyID

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Well I don't think it has a lot to do with pride or his mom...I  think he is just not the kind to discuss everything about how he feels.He doesn't like to show his emotions much esp when the matter is about love(he is shy and introverted in that sense)..and I think Sanjay mentioned that too. I mean sure he is hurt and somewhere his pride is too..but that itself is not the reason imo.

Edited by ThisismyID - 23 February 2013 at 10:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiqueloversamrudhi.rsunshine99anurao.66krithikas

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThisismyID

Well I don't think it has a lot to do with pride or his mom...I  think he is just not the kind to discuss everything about how he feels.He doesn't like to show his emotions much esp when the matter is about love(he is shy and introverted in that sense)..and I think Sanjay mentioned that too. I mean sure he is hurt and somewhere his pride is too..but that itself is not the reason imo.
hey thanks for sharing your viewsSmile.. That's a wonderful  point u made. Amit's difficulty to open up when the issue is so close to is heart.. The first brush of a deep attraction for a girl.. It would be interesting to see how the writers shape this up.. it will give a good peekinto Amit's character on how he handles tricky situations.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiqueloversamrudhi.rkrithikas

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Amit is an introvert and aldo a reserved guy, so its obvious tat he doesn't share his feelings to others... Here he considers Amita as an immatured girl he doesn't take anything related to her seriously, he never might have expected that he will be rejected by a girl so when snehal rejected 1st time fuse out
every now n then amitas takkar n her friends irks him or rather frustrates him so when snehal was mentioning about Amita he is fuse out state
now comming to his mother he didn't open his mouth, it could be to maintain respect of snehal, or a girl rejecting him if his mother comes to know she will feel bad or he still has not come to the terms tat his dreams were shattered by his dream girl...

hmm ajeeeb daaastan hai ye...kaha shuru kaha khatm... Eh manzilein hai kaun si... Na woh samajh sake na hum...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srinivasrishisunshine99

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
but tht truth givea amita a shock

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiqueloversunshine99

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index