Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Originally posted by chweetu

Fab post yaar.ClapClap.will share my view in a while..till then RES...Embarrassed

Siree..tum agayi..Tongue

Yup..m here...Big smile...n I just find Nihaal's entry...n his character ...is a perfect turn in d story line...and I don't think k...CV's r giving more weight age to Nihaal than Ranveera..I get that ki Ranvi is a kid..so he can't break d door to save veera..and also..ranvi is still a kid n had never been into a lonely room..in his life time..and he doesn't know..how veera would have felt in d store room..but Nihaal..is mature enough to estimate d state of mind of veera..after dat issue..so he has planned out ki..how to cheer up veera...but still they are not giving Nihaal..full credit for veera's recovery..c ratan has sung lullaby for veera...but not nihaal..n ranvi convinced veera...to go back to school..not Nihaal...TongueLOL.so all in all...they are just using Nihaal's character as per d situation demand..And I too feel ki.."Basanth panchamy n d baldev..'s bit has been dragged...too much..other than this..d whole story is going in a right way...n yes I love d character "Nihaal"Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocBharti_ksujji0609

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Positive view on Nihal singh (Page 4)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Fab post yaar.ClapClap.will share my view in a while..till then RES...Embarrassed

Siree..tum agayi..Tongue

Yup..m here...Big smile...n I just find Nihaal's entry...n his character ...is a perfect turn in d story line...and I don't think k...CV's r giving more weight age to Nihaal than Ranveera..I get that ki Ranvi is a kid..so he can't break d door to save veera..and also..ranvi is still a kid n had never been into a lonely room..in his life time..and he doesn't know..how veera would have felt in d store room..but Nihaal..is mature enough to estimate d state of mind of veera..after dat issue..so he has planned out ki..how to cheer up veera...but still they are not giving Nihaal..full credit for veera's recovery..c ratan has sung lullaby for veera...but not nihaal..n ranvi convinced veera...to go back to school..not Nihaal...TongueLOL.so all in all...they are just using Nihaal's character as per d situation demand..And I too feel ki.."Basanth panchamy n d baldev..'s bit has been dragged...too much..other than this..d whole story is going in a right way...n yes I love d character "Nihaal"Embarrassed

Well said  jaan..you have mentioned some very good points on Veera's  trauma track...which many  haven't thought. of...Thumbs Up yes Ranvi convinced veera to go school..n Ratan making veera to sleep was one more heartwarming scene..lory was actually sung by Snehaji...Star
agreed...last two epi me Baldev ki badmashi ko zyada footage mila. such things should not be exceed u know..kids easily attract to -ve things...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

Hey Bharati... thanks a lot for this post...Smile to be honest i agree am a Kaps fan but i started watching the show even before Kaps entry and really don't feel RanVeera has been sidelined because of Nihaal. Smile

about your vm dear...Star i was searching for some veera video 2 days back when i came across it on youtube...Big smile. i really loved it... Hearti even liked them... Star(ps there were 2 right??? Smile)the choice of scenes and the way you have co-ordinated them together is beautiful...StarDay Dreamingthankyou so much for making it... Hug

Hi sujji..glad to meet u a very first.. kapil's fan here...Big smile

Hey i didn't new about him  before veera..he was doing great job..recently got to know about his previous shows..have seen  his old  vids @ Yt.. he was fabulous in that Sarja role..
yeah..there were  two Vms on the same song..actually i re edited this new version on Friends requests ..
hey ..pls do visit veera Fb page..u will find many nihal likers there..Embarrassed
http://www.facebook.com/groups/veera.official/

great to know dear that you are also a fan of him... Big smileyup we Kaps fans have adored him in all the roles he has played and his Sarja act was really awesome... Heartwe remember gushing over his acting everyday...Day Dreaming Staram really looking forward to seeing how they shape up his character Nihal here... Smile

LOLLOL about the link... thanks a lot for that... i will surely check that... Embarrassed

I do agree on one thing that cvs have slowed down their pace but they seem to be building loads of suspense about Nihaal... Smilestill despite all that i feel the focus is still more on RanVeera and Ratan... Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocBharti_k

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

great to know dear that you are also a fan of him... Big smileyup we Kaps fans have adored him in all the roles he has played and his Sarja act was really awesome... Heartwe remember gushing over his acting everyday...Day Dreaming Staram really looking forward to seeing how they shape up his character Nihal here... Smile

LOLLOL about the link... thanks a lot for that... i will surely check that... Embarrassed

I do agree on one thing that cvs have slowed down their pace but they seem to be building loads of suspense about Nihaal... Smilestill despite all that i feel the focus is still more on RanVeera and Ratan... Smile 
[/QUOTE]
yeah.. i'm become his fan after Veera..some how i missed his previous shows..just saw videos at Yt..i think..he looks great in action scenes...but he's doing great job as Nihal..hope to see his character unfolding..:-)
it's  nice talking to u dear..keep visiting..hope will get some more scenes to make  vms..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocsujji0609

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
New vm updated on page 1..have look pls..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

avadvani

avadvani

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Agree the track needs tomove a liitttle faster. Hopefully this new development about Ranvir learning the truth about Veera will be the catalyst

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.