Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Hey Bharati... thanks a lot for this post...Smile to be honest i agree am a Kaps fan but i started watching the show even before Kaps entry and really don't feel RanVeera has been sidelined because of Nihaal. Smile

about your vm dear...Star i was searching for some veera video 2 days back when i came across it on youtube...Big smile. i really loved it... Hearti even liked them... Star(ps there were 2 right??? Smile)the choice of scenes and the way you have co-ordinated them together is beautiful...StarDay Dreamingthankyou so much for making it... Hug

Hi sujji..glad to meet u a very first.. kapil's fan here...Big smile

Hey i didn't new about him  before veera..he was doing great job..recently got to know about his previous shows..have seen  his old  vids @ Yt.. he was fabulous in that Sarja role..
yeah..there were  two Vms on the same song..actually i re edited this new version on Friends requests ..
hey ..pls do visit veera Fb page..u will find many nihal likers there..Embarrassed
http://www.facebook.com/groups/veera.official/

Edited by Bharti_k - 24 February 2013 at 10:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Positive view on Nihal singh (Page 3)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged

wow! beautful VM BharathiClap
loved the scenes and the song went great with it...
superb mixing hunThumbs Up

About Nihal, I'm neither a fan of the actor nor do I dislike him, have no reason to...I think the character is vital to the story ahead and I dont have an issue wuth it at all...my only gripe is the pace...the monotonous looking scenes have started to put me off sadly ...I know we cannot have fast pace happening episodes everyday but  last week was a total drag and they stretched basant panchmi and its celebrations a bit too much and we're not done yet, its probably gonna take up half of next week as well...it was kind of a dampener after the emotional Veera locked up track...

I'd say get on with Nihal's track or give it a rest for a while...As for RanVeera getting sidelined due to Nihal, I'm ready to take that as long as they focus on Nihal completely and end his mystery...just reveal his identity and once thats done the focus can shift back to RanVeera with Nihal as a part of story, coz at the moment his presence still feels of an intruder...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharti_k-Rojaa-

catalan

catalan

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Originally posted by misty85

Nice post Bharathi... I don't know what CVs are planning... but Nihal's character is really interesting...

Thanks mamta..yeah he is interesting..it's up to cv's..how they reveal his identity..at present i'm   his scenes.hope to see more of his scenes with ranveera..:))

Very nice VM. thanks.
I am sure CV s have something specific for nihal. It may not be a love story between Ratan and Nihal, but that of friend in need. A father figure to kids, a friend to ratan and a good person to rest of the villagers. If the CVs make the audience cry  for ratan and Nihal, that would be nice.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedochinzBharti_k

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Fab post yaar.ClapClap.will share my view in a while..till then RES...Embarrassed

Bharti_k

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

wow! beautful VM BharathiClap
loved the scenes and the song went great with it...
superb mixing hunThumbs Up

About Nihal, I'm neither a fan of the actor nor do I dislike him, have no reason to...I think the character is vital to the story ahead and I dont have an issue wuth it at all...my only gripe is the pace...the monotonous looking scenes have started to put me off sadly ...I know we cannot have fast pace happening episodes everyday but  last week was a total drag and they stretched basant panchmi and its celebrations a bit too much and we're not done yet, its probably gonna take up half of next week as well...it was kind of a dampener after the emotional Veera locked up track...

I'd say get on with Nihal's track or give it a rest for a while...As for RanVeera getting sidelined due to Nihal, I'm ready to take that as long as they focus on Nihal completely and end his mystery...just reveal his identity and once thats done the focus can shift back to RanVeera with Nihal as a part of story, coz at the moment his presence still feels of an intruder...

Thank u so much for ur feed back  hina..Big smile yeah i agree ..they dragged  the whole Basant panchami..celebration ..i thought it would ended this week.. hope they .. reaveal his identity.. soon..n focus on main track... 

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by catalan

Originally posted by Bharti_k

Originally posted by misty85

Nice post Bharathi... I don't know what CVs are planning... but Nihal's character is really interesting...

Thanks mamta..yeah he is interesting..it's up to cv's..how they reveal his identity..at present i'm   his scenes.hope to see more of his scenes with ranveera..:))

Very nice VM. thanks.
I am sure CV s have something specific for nihal. It may not be a love story between Ratan and Nihal, but that of friend in need. A father figure to kids, a friend to ratan and a good person to rest of the villagers. If the CVs make the audience cry  for ratan and Nihal, that would be nice.  

Thanks for liking.. catalan.Big smile.
very good point..dear..i would love to see him as friend to Ratan..n a father figure to kids..but it's hardly happen  in Villages ..jaha per bansuri jaise log..rehte hai..

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Fab post yaar.ClapClap.will share my view in a while..till then RES...Embarrassed

Siree..tum agayi..Tongue

chweetu

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

Nice VM Bharti...

When Nihal entered and now, we are still at the same juncture. I would only want that she explore Nihal's character sooner rather than later. They are dragging the whole story here. And in some of the scenes when they slacked exploration was Ranvi's character because of Nihal, it was then that we truly started to have trouble with this guy. I hope the truth is out in open soon.

Thank u euphoric..Big smile
agree dear..the story is being dragged a little...i think..it's just to build up suspense..n  create buzz ..to fetch more Trp's..in fact..every one is asking waseem sir at FB..that when they will going to end this mystery..he answered...very soon..till then no crying..enjoy the show..so we better do that..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.