Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Thank u so much guys..for all  ur feedback..every one has a rights to express their feelings..i just request one thing..that too much of  bashing a character/actor..can affect the people who r really fond of this show..i recently started watching this show.. i'm in love with these kids..they r just outstanding..Stari really appreciate team Veera for giving us such an unique story..with some fabulous acting..which is totally missing... in other shows..so i think..this dragging of Nihal track is only to bring some more Trps..can bear with it..otherwise the show is going great..
thank u..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricsujji0609-Rojaa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Positive view on Nihal singh (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Thank u Darshana..Euphoric..for liking my Vm..:))

others...pls do watch the Vm..hope u will going to like it..:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

well its really honesty on your part that you have trouble with character and the way its developing... and not an actor... Else there are few example on forum who doesn't like actor because of XYZ reason and hence trouble against character...

I don't want to get into giving more reasoning part from my end. Because it will ultimately end up in endless proving point which we think is correct...I have been being silent member of this forum for long.. and I m really glad that I am not alone who thinks Ranveera are not really being sidelined and main focus of story is still on them...

Darshana i have maintained that its about the character and track... infact never i have seen anyone saying a slightest a thing about Kapil on Veera forum. So why even bring it here?Confused  Please don't take things personally.

Bharti_k

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Nice post... i am too positive about Nihaal & don't think he is taking over Ranveera. we are getting enough of them .  I think If the cvs are pairing him  with Ratan , itsn't going to be easy... she is a strong , determined person & will not  give up on sampooran.  Even if he is not alive , she will remain strong & won't accept nihaal 

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sakshi-

Nice post... i am too positive about Nihaal & don't think he is taking over Ranveera. we are getting enough of them .  I think If the cvs are pairing him  with Ratan , itsn't going to be easy... she is a strong , determined person & will not  give up on sampooran.  Even if he is not alive , she will remain strong & won't accept nihaal 

Thank u sakshi..:) yeah agreed..ratan is a strong woman... capable of  leading  a dignified life..alone..no doubt..but if nihal is a good person..yhen i don't mind his pairing with ratan..in future..

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Thank u sakshi..:) yeah agreed..ratan is a strong woman... capable of  leading  a dignified life..alone..no doubt..but if nihal is a good person..yhen i don't mind his pairing with ratan..in future..
Thanks Bharati for making this post .Ratan is capable of leading life with her family but Nihaal can be a father figure to the kids & support to her which she will realise later , chhaiji will do the needful 

Bharti_k

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bharti_k

Thanks Bharati for making this post .Ratan is capable of leading life with her family but Nihaal can be a father figure to the kids & support to her which she will realise later , chhaiji will do the needful 

hey..sakhi.. did u like the Vm ..

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hey Bharati... thanks a lot for this post...Smile to be honest i agree am a Kaps fan but i started watching the show even before Kaps entry and really don't feel RanVeera has been sidelined because of Nihaal. Smile

about your vm dear...Star i was searching for some veera video 2 days back when i came across it on youtube...Big smile. i really loved it... Hearti even liked them... Star(ps there were 2 right??? Smile)the choice of scenes and the way you have co-ordinated them together is beautiful...StarDay Dreamingthankyou so much for making it... Hug

Bharti_k

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.