Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Hello..every one..
have seen many posts regarding this new character..Nihal singh..agree with all ur points..but  i'm still +ve about this track..these are my point of views .
some may be disappointed .. that story is shifting over him..but i don't feel so..it still focusing .. Ratan-Ranveera only..with Moti chaiyji playing an important role..as long as i get to see Ranveera  magical moments..i have no issue with this..no prediction over his identity, as he's sampooran or not..this is up to Cv's..how they will going to justify his character...i'm really enjoying at this moment...only thing is the story should be little..fast phase...Smile
Nihal ..definitely brings twist to the story which is needed for any daily soap.to hold viewers interest...no doubt Ranveera are the Hero of the show..n we r hooked becoz of them..but story has to move..they can't show. only ranveera ...all the time..Ratan is also a main character.. trust Cv's they have given a fabulous story so for..i'm sure they won't disappoint us..i'm really liking Nihal bonding with Ranveera.. i found some of his scenes with kidz are awesome..so amde this vm..really Kapil nirmal doing great job:D
my new vm on Nihal..requested by friends.guys..pls no bashing here..kindly share ur views..Embarrassed
thank u..
Bharathi...Big smile

{ Nihal-Ranveera-Ratan} Vm ~ Abhi Mujhme Kahin

Edited by Bharti_k - 08 March 2013 at 12:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedockash_meet10maszhinzMalajijieuphoricdarshana23sujji0609-Rojaa-chweetuPrabhnoormisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Positive view on Nihal singh" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Nice post Bharathi... I don't know what CVs are planning... but Nihal's character is really interesting...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocBharti_ksujji0609chweetu

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Nice post Bharathi... I don't know what CVs are planning... but Nihal's character is really interesting...

Thanks mamta..yeah he is interesting..it's up to cv's..how they reveal his identity..at present ..me enjoying this track...hope to see more of his scenes with ranveera..:))

Edited by Bharti_k - 24 February 2013 at 10:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedoc-sakshi-sujji0609

darshana23

IF-Sizzlerz

darshana23

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for such nice post and VM... Else i thought this forum is all for bashing one character.. Ermm

Anyways about Nihaal's identity i dont think that will be there for month atleast..coz during april kids will not be available due to exams.. and that time Nihaal's track might be focused more to give kids time for their studies/exams...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedoc-sakshi-Bharti_kchweetusujji0609

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Nice VM Bharti...

When Nihal entered and now, we are still at the same juncture. I would only want that she explore Nihal's character sooner rather than later. They are dragging the whole story here. And in some of the scenes when they slacked exploration was Ranvi's character because of Nihal, it was then that we truly started to have trouble with this guy. I hope the truth is out in open soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharti_k

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Thanks for such nice post and VM... Else i thought this forum is all for bashing one character.. Ermm

Anyways about Nihaal's identity i dont think that will be there for month atleast..coz during april kids will not be available due to exams.. and that time Nihaal's track might be focused more to give kids time for their studies/exams...

I beg your pardon Darshana, with all due respect we are not here to bash Nihal but to enjoy the show and Ranveera.

We have given our reasons for not being convinced with the Nihal track. I repeat I'm completely neutral to the actor and have no issues with him. When the character is introduced we expect that the character to fit to the story not the story mould to fit to the character. Expressing displeasure over not liking the way a character is developing is not bashing.

Bharti_kll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

Nice VM Bharti...

When Nihal entered and now, we are still at the same juncture. I would only want that she explore Nihal's character sooner rather than later. They are dragging the whole story here. And in some of the scenes when they slacked exploration was Ranvi's character because of Nihal, it was then that we truly started to have trouble with this guy. I hope the truth is out in open soon.

Bharti I will come back to the VM, I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Sonia I agree with you completely.

In the past week episodes, I have skipped over everything accept for Ranveera and Ratan scenes. Not only this whole Nihaal thing is being dragged but the whole Baldev and kite flying is getting to be bit too much now.

I am sorry to say that I didn't even bother watching yesterday's episode.

Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 23 February 2013 at 8:07am

euphoricBharti_kNikki_Titli

darshana23

IF-Sizzlerz

darshana23

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
well its really honesty on your part that you have trouble with character and the way its developing... and not an actor... Else there are few example on forum who doesn't like actor because of XYZ reason and hence trouble against character...

I don't want to get into giving more reasoning part from my end. Because it will ultimately end up in endless proving point which we think is correct...I have been being silent member of this forum for long.. and I m really glad that I am not alone who thinks Ranveera are not really being sidelined and main focus of story is still on them...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedoc-sakshi-Bharti_ksujji0609

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.